International Business Times
● Tattoo artists want law preventing people under 21 from getting facial tattoos Facial tattoos made popular by celebrities can ruin the job prospects of youngsters who mimic the stars' ink trend.
● Your Weekly Juice For The Third Week Of November 2019 The five energy stories for week 3 of November 2019. E-buses; global solar sales; another Tesla gigafactory; record negative prices in Australia, and the Fed finally has a...
● How to Win the War for AI Talent The war for AI talent has only intensified in recent years.
● Holiday Gift Guide 2019: The Best Weekend Travel Bags Large enough to fit enough clothing for a few days, yet compact enough to easily be stowed in a plane’s overhead compartment, the weekender bag is a practical, versatile...
● Met Office's issues urgent freezing fog warning for Merseyside Traffic disruption is likely and commuters have been warned to take care
● Stewartry police warn online daters to be wary of scammers Officers have received reports of a dating app version of a racket known as the Spanish inheritance scam
● 5 Stocks With January Bounce-Back Potential These five stocks should benefit from the “January bounce” that often buoys up the previous year’s losers.
● Do you know this woman? - Police issue CCTV image after theft from Jarrold Police are appealing for help to identify a woman following a theft from a Norwich department store.
● Wholesome video of deer in Cambs nature reserve will warm your heart If Bambi were set in Cambridgeshire - this would be the opening scene
● Dramatic Comeback Allows Vikings Pull Off Mini-Miracle In Victory Over Broncos U.S. Bank Stadium is one of the shiniest, most modern and beautiful facilities in the NFL. Yet, the home of the Minnesota Vikings became one of the ...
● Man arrested after 'domestic assault' in the Adelphi Hotel A woman was reportedly hit in the face in a room at the hotel this morning
● Hibernation Could Reduce Spacecraft Size For Human Trips To Mars, Says ESA ESA is getting serious about how hibernation could be used on long-duration space flights.
● West Dunbartonshire foodbank sees drastic rise in demand ahead of Christmas The group is handing out 330 emergency food bags each week to struggling families.
● Ferrari to decide whether to stop Vettel and Leclerc racing each other Vettel and Leclerc are due to arrive at Ferrari’s Maranello headquarters to explain how they came to collide on lap 66 of Sunday’s chaotic race.
● Can You Identify The Celebrity By Their Sibling? It's harder than you think! View Entire Post ›
● Woman sues NHS for not telling her she had inherited Huntington's disease gene from killer father The woman, known as ABC, was pregnant at the time of her father's diagnosis. She alleges St George's NHS Trust had a...
● The London Eye The UK’s most popular paid-for attraction, the London Eye, announced today an exciting headline sponsorship with European travel giant lastminute.com. The sponsorship, which officially launches from February...
● Include Your Favorite Charity In The 12 Days Of Charitable Giving As I do every year, I’m accepting nominations for the 12 Days Of Charitable Giving. You can nominate any organization recognized as charitable under section...
● Prince Andrew Had A Very Bad Weekend Indeed A woman who says she was Jeffrey Epstein's "sex slave" says she was forced to have sex with the Duke of York when she was 17. He tried to clear his name with a BBC...
● Springholm Primary kids enjoy Hallowe'en party as well as football coaching and curling lessons Queen of the South coaches have been helping with their football while P7 headed to Dumfries for some curling
● Aldi is selling absolutely massive Kevin the Carrot toys this year Kevin the Carrot fans are rejoicing as the cuddly root vegetable hits Aldi stores up and down the land - and this year he is quite literally bigger than ever...
● You can now get paid to eat Christmas afternoon tea in the Lake District Make some extra cash before the big holiday shop rolls around.
● Universal Credit gran struggling on £6 a day fears she can't afford Christmas presents Doting grandmother Jen Marsden, Hemel Hempstead, has just £188 to live on per month after paying her rent. She was forced to go on...