● Transgender man stops hormone treatment to get pregnant With his menstrual cycle taking several months to return to normal, the couple waited to start trying to conceive until Christmas last year
● Body of two-day-old girl stabbed over 100 times found near temple in India Police are investigating the third brutal case of female infanticide in two weeks in the central Indian city.
● Man accused of murdering parents, stewing mother's head on stovetop Investigators found limbs brewing in chemicals inside 45-gallon containers.
● Ambassador Dario Item on Antigua and Barbuda's Digital Assets Bill 2020 The citizens of Antigua and Barbuda are well-known for being hospitable. H.E. Dario Item, the country's ambassador to Spain, Monaco, and...
● Air hostess arrested for drug dealing following COVID-19 job loss After losing her job, the air hostess started storing and transporting drugs for her boyfriend, she met on a dating site.
● John Cena gushes about K-pop superstars BTS John Cena said he loves BTS because they advocate self-love and self-acceptance.
● Bullied teen takes his own life after classmates smeared faeces on pillow An inquest heard that the 14-year-old was deeply disturbed by the bullying he was subjected to by his peers.
● Jadon Sancho can match Messi and Ronaldo, says Borussia Dortmund captain Borussia Dortmund has rejected Manchester United's €100 million offer for the 20-year old footballer.
● Armie Hammer talks about his separation and going to therapy Armie Hammer says going through the process of separation is never painless.
● 'Novak Djokovic is like a snake,' says Mikael Ymer after Roland Garros defeat No player has been able to defeat Djokovic on the court in 2020 so far.
● Successful test flight completed for first paramedic jet suit Made with a 1,050 brake horsepower, the jet suit is capable of cutting down a 25-minute hike to a mere 90 second flight
● Shannen Doherty still has 'a lot of life' amid battle with stage 4 breast cancer Shannen Doherty says she feels like she still has 10 or 15 years left to live.
● Hugh Jackman's wife shut down speculations he is gay Deborra-Lee Furness calls tabloid speculations that Hugh Jackman is gay "mean-spirited."
● Liverpool News: Thiago tests positive for COVID-19, goes into self-isolation The novel coronavirus continues to wreak havoc in the sporting community.
● DualSense controller close-up photos surface on social media, fascinating details revealed One of the interesting elements about the DualSense controller is the attention to detail Sony's designers have imbued on the item.
● iPhone 12: Caviar Apple 1 is luxurious tribute to Jobs, Wozniak's original hand-built computer These are bespoke builds that would certainly appeal to fans who are willing to spend more than the average price of the device.
● Scientists discover lakes under Mars' ice caps with potential of microbial life A team of researchers has discovered liquid water under the southern polar regions of Mars which could hold traces of life forms.
● Phil Spencer confirms plans to manufacture new consoles after Xbox Series X/S Over the years, there has been an increasing trend of gamers choosing digital copies over physical game discs.
● Gabrielle Union settles dispute with NBC over claims of workplace toxicity at 'AGT' Gabrielle Union has claimed she was fired from the show for raising concerns against the toxic work culture.
● UFO sightings: Unidentified object 'making strange fire pattern trails' spotted in sky A mother and a son saw strange flashes of light while waiting for RAC Recovery on a busy Cambridgeshire road, claiming it to be a UFO...
● "Finding Freedom" can be used against Meghan and Harry in privacy case, rules judge Meghan recently spoke about "misinformation" and "stories about her" in media spiralling out of control in a...
● 'The Crown' season 4: First look at Gillian Anderson as Margaret Thatcher revealed The new pictures for "The Crown" season 4 showcases Emma Corrin looking exactly like Princess Diana.
● Keto diet: New study reveals this popular diet is bad for heart health Researchers revealed the keto diet allows the consumption of foods that can invariably increase cardiovascular risk.
● 'Hades' on Nintendo Switch receives new patch to fix annoying save data issue The issue was described in detail on Reddit by a user named u/ForChrom and the post was labelled as "Hades Switch Crash."