● US House backs decriminalizing cannabis in historic vote Northern neighbor Canada fully legalized marijuana in 2018, and has a number of large companies growing it commercially.
● Fans complain as Billie Eilish refunds tickets for 'Where Do We Go' tour Fans are heartbroken and disappointed that they will not get to hold on to their tickets until Billie Eilish starts her tour.
● Woman gets accidentally strangled to death by dog leads as she walks her dogs The woman suffers from Huntington's disease which was believed to have caused her to stumble and get entangled with the leads.
● Bryan Cranston reveals he still suffers from COVID-19 effects months after testing positive Bryan Cranston still has not regained his full sense of taste and smell after battling COVID-19.
● Melania Trump looking for schools for Barron as family renovates Florida home: Report The staff at Mar-a-Lago in Florida have been making preparations for the arrival of the Trump family.
● 'Lord of the Rings' cast spearheads campaign to buy author J.R.R. Tolkien's Home Sir Ian McKellen and John Rhys-Davies want to turn J.R.R. Tolkien's Oxford home into a literary centre.
● Noah Cyrus uses racially insensitive language to defend Harry Styles; issues apology Harry Styles recently appeared on the Vogue cover as the first solo male cover star, donning a Gucci jacket over a dress for the occasion.
● Comedian Joe Luna dies at 38 after documenting his COVID-19 battle Joe Luna, known professionally by the name Joe El Cholo, passed away on November 23.
● Megan Fox wants a quick divorce as she plans future with Machine Gun Kelly Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly plan to live together once her divorce from Brian Austin Green is finalised.
● Real Madrid crisis: Zidane faces Florentino Perez Zidane has been under immense pressure as the club sits on the brink of elimination from the UEFA Champions League.
● Neymar wants to play with Messi again; 'We have to do it next season' With Neymar expressing his desire to reunite with Messi, the question remains: where will they reunite?
● The Crown: Prince Charles and Camilla's Twitter account restricts comments after trolling Twitter began allowing its users to restrict comments on their posts only to people they follow or tag earlier this year.
● Boeing shares surge on big 737 MAX order, global stocks mixed Shares in Boeing jumped 6.0 percent, helping to lift the Dow on a mixed day for US equities.
● Britain 'rushed' Pfizer Covid vaccine approval: Fauci German Health Minister Jens Spahn, addressing a videoconference of his EU colleagues, said Wednesday: "The idea is not to be first, but to have a safe and efficient...
● Facebook to remove false Covid-19 vaccine claims The company said the criteria of posts it considers eligible for removal will change based on "guidance from public health authorities as they learn more."
● Global virus toll passes 1.5 million as nations plan for vaccine Former US presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton have volunteered to take a vaccine on camera if it will help promote public confidence.
● For British commercial property, a critical fork in the road after Covid The world of British real estate is at a crossroads. In one direction there are fantastic opportunities to bring about a very much healthier property...
● 18 percent of Olympic tickets sold in Japan to be refunded The Games were postponed in March in the first peacetime delay of an Olympics, and are now scheduled to start on July 23, 2021.
● Namibia to sell 170 live elephants The ministry says the elephants are being sold "due to drought and increase in elephant numbers coupled with human-elephant conflict incidences."
● Diego Maradona Jr. slams reports about father's 'addiction' The football legend was known to have been struggling with substance abuse in the years leading up to his death.
● Apple's Fitness+ may launch soon to delight fitness buffs A number of trainers have already published posts that use the hashtag #closeyourrings and tagged @applefitnessplus on Instagram.
● Women at higher risk of death after a heart attack compared to men The study noted that women face a 20 percent higher risk of experiencing death or heart failure after a heart attack.
● Mads Mikkelsen calls 'Fantastic Beasts 3' casting 'a shocker' after Johnny Depp exit Mads Mikkelsen said his portrayal of Grindelwald in "Fantastic Beasts 3" will not completely detach from what Johnny Depp did.
● Ivanka Trump deposed in lawsuit alleging misuse of funds at Donald Trump's inauguration The probe, led by the D.C. attorney general, is looking into the spending of the Trump inaugural committee.