● Sharon Osbourne tells 'embarrassing' Kanye West to return PPP loans Sharon Osbourne questions Kanye West's decision to take government loans given that he is a billionaire.
● Find out how you can work from home while living in Barbados Barbados offers 12-month visitor visa to working travel bugs looking to level up their work from home environment
● The Witcher' star Henry Cavill talks about video game inspiration for Geralt Henry Cavill says he took inspiration from Doug Cockle's voice as Geralt in the video games for his speaking voice.
● 'Lucifer' Season 5 star teases 'massive reveal' coming soon Rachel Harris teases at something big coming for "Lucifer" on July 13.
● Lenovo Legion smartphone shaping up to be powerful contender for mobile gaming in 2020 Surprisingly, it is an interesting coincidence that the Legion will debut on the same date as the ROG Phone 3 on July 22.
● A trio of Mars missions in the starting blocks A fourth planned launch, the EU-Russian ExoMars, was postponed until 2022 due to the COVID-19 public health crisis.
● NASA image displays 'rare' red sprites lightning NASA's 'Astronomy Picture of the Day' for July 4 features sky phenomena that appears to be alien activity.
● COVID-19 can trigger complicated grief among those who lost loved ones, experts warn Among the symptoms observed were changes in sleeping patterns, poor appetite, low energy levels, guilt, sadness, and anger.
● Stunned Prince Charles unsuccessfully tried to catch Asda employee who fainted while talking A British supermarket worker fainted while talking to Prince Charles during a recent meet and greet.
● Discovery of colliding stars can help scientists solve universe's biggest mysteries The two neutron stars locked in a binary system are different in masses
● Novel coronavirus studies find alarming rise of neurological complications among adults COVID-19 might be a contributing factor to the increasing cases of acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM) in adults.
● Asian markets tumble as infection rates jump Asia tracked the New York losses, with profit-taking also playing a part after a broadly strong week.
● Seoul Mayor takes own life after sexual harassment allegations His death came a day after his former secretary filed a police complaint -- said to involve sexual harassment -- against him.
● 'James Bond: No Time To Die' release date moved up; won't make Thanksgiving record The release date for the new James Bond movie in the United States has been moved up by a few days.
● Meghan Markle worries over Archie not having friends; not to join 'Mommy and Me' class The Duchess of Sussex's friend believes she may not be able to do things normally because of who she is.
● Naya Rivera's mother and friends seek prayers as authorities fear death by drowning The police have not yet found a trace of the actress and fear the worse, while their search mission has transitioned into a recovery mission.
● Mariah Carey's 'unfiltered' tell-all memoir out in September The singer took to her Twitter account to reveal the name of her memoir, which will also be available as an audio book.
● Meghan Markle urges UK high court not to release names of her five friends Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, made the request in her suit against the British tabloid group.
● Meghan Markle urges UK court not to release names of her five friends Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, made the request in her suit against the British tabloid group.
● Advanced robotics and AI produces groundbreaking results in new experiment Advanced artificial intelligence allowed the robot chemist to discover a unique type of photocatalyst that is polymeric in nature.
● What does Queen Elizabeth II's private drawing room at Sandringham House look like The monarch's Sandringham Estate is one of the two private residences owned by the British royal family.
● Kim's sister says 'no need' for another US-North Korea summit Kim and US President Donald Trump first met in Singapore two years ago but talks over Pyongyang's nuclear arsenal have been stalled since.
● Kanye West's family is concerned over 'bipolar disorder impacting his decisions' US President Donald Trump called Kanye's presidency bid 'very interesting' but 'a great trial run' at its best.
● Russian Bounties: Pentagon vows 'action' if Intel confirmed The White House has said President Donald Trump was not briefed on the intelligence because it was unverified.