● 'None of it's true': Brad Pitt addresses rumours about his dating life Brad Pitt says he has not dated anyone in the past years despite the tabloids linking him with several women after his divorce from Angelina Jolie.
● Kate Middleton wore eco-friendly version of Royal Family Order gifted by Queen Elizabeth II, and diamond ring The Duchess of Cambridge made quite a fashion statement at the Diplomatic Corps reception in Buckingham Palace.
● Melania Trump's anti-bullying slogan 'Be Best' trends on twitter After Trump suggested Greta Thunberg to "work on her anger management problem" and "chill," the netizens have been reminding him of his...
● Xbox Series X: Here's everything Phil Spencer revealed about its new game system Shortly after The Game Awards 2019 ended, Xbox Chief Phil Spencer, shared a little more about the Xbox Series X.
● Boris Johnson wins historic victory in Brexit election Johnson's Conservative party had secured 362 seats -- its biggest majority since the heyday of Margaret Thatcher in the 1980s.
● British remainers' hopes of stopping Brexit disappear Labour, which was criticised for a non-committal position on Brexit, appeared to offer no alternative.
● NZ troops complete daring volcano mission to retrieve bodies The goal of the team from the bomb disposal squad was to recover the remains of eight people.
● Justin Bieber's new music releasing next year? In a tweet on December 9, the pop-star asked his followers to name their top 5 songs and added he was "asking for a reason."
● Geminids Meteor Shower peaking this weekend: How and when to view this year's last greatest shooting star event Geminids meteor shower is a prolific one which can be viewed from any part of the world.
● British remainers' hopes of stopping Brexit disappear An exit poll after voting ended on Thursday night suggested a large majority for Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Conservatives.
● Path to a softer Brexit? UK PM's win gives him leeway Johnson had promised to forge a Canada-style free trade agreement with the EU.
● Pound jumps as exit poll shows Conservative majority in British vote The British exit poll suggested the Conservatives would win 368 seats in the 650-seat parliament, with the main opposition Labour party trailing on 191.
● Xbox Series X reveal at The Game Awards 2019 is a brief teaser for an even bigger E3 2020 showcase Microsoft finally pulled the covers off its next-generation console -- the Xbox Series X -- and promising more details in 2020.
● Boris Johnson: Britain's divisive Brexit champion The Conservative leader campaigned relentlessly on a promise to "Get Brexit Done", by finally taking Britain out of the European Union next month.
● Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall wears red dress and hosts Christmas party for children Camilla invited seriously ill children to hang Christmas decorations at Clarence House with her.
● Exes Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt's award season run-ins won't be 'uncomfortable' Aniston and Pitt are reportedly back to being friends and any potential run-in is not expected to be "tense" or...
● How Queen Letizia of Spain and family are celebrating Christmas King Felipe, Queen Letizia, Princesses Leonor and Infanta Sofía have their signatures printed on the Christmas cards.
● Boris Johnson looks set for big win in 'Brexit election' The Conservatives were forecast to win a thumping 368 out of 650 seats in parliament.
● Thai beach scavenger finds whale vomit worth more than £500,000 A man who lives off beach scavenging in Thailand might have found 37 lbs of ambergris which has an estimated value of £500,000.
● Elephant invasion: Three pachyderms walk into a tourist lodge in Zambia Human-animal conflict highlighted again in drought-stricken Zambia as tourists left frozen in fear by three elephants raiding an open dining hall in a...
● Zookeeper nearly gets arm ripped off while feeding white lion A lion in a zoo in Pakistan latched onto the zookeeper's arm while he was trying to feed the big cat.
● Cristiano Ronaldo wants to face Real Madrid in the 2019-20 Champions League Final CR7 has recovered from his injury and feels good about his recent performance
● Mumps outbreak linked to anti-vax campaigns since the 90s Students across the UK are being diagnosed with mumps since many of them had not received the MMR vaccine.
● Bayern Munich thrashes Jose Mourinho's Tottenham Hotspur Spurs finished their Group B campaign with 10 points in 6 games