● Missing teen's skeletal remains found in safari park lion enclosure The family of an 18-year-old boy ransacked a safari park in Pakistan after remains and pieces of clothing were discovered within a lion enclosure.
● Polish woman ends up blind after getting eye tattoo to look like rapper Popek The Tattoo artist might face years behind bars for the botched eye blackening procedure.
● Helen Mirren applauds Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's royal exit Helen Mirren says Meghan Markle is a good addition to the royal family and calls it a loss for them once she steps back from her duties.
● 'Stranger Things' Season 4 theory reveals why Hopper looks 'scared' Did Chief Jim Hopper look out into the distance at the end of the "Stranger Things" Season 4 because he heard a Demogorgon?
● 'The Witcher' Season 2 picks Thomas Hacikoglu as fight choreographer Thomas Hacikoglu takes the place of fight choreographer Vladimir Furdik for "The Witcher" Season 2.
● Johnny Depp sues UK tabloid for libel over 'wife-beater' article Johnny Depp appeared in London's High Court to sue The Sun for libel.
● Scientists discover alien planet that could be habitable K2-18b is thought to host conditions that are suitable for life sustenance.
● David Beckham praises 'amazing' father Prince Harry David Beckham said that he is "proud" of how Harry is growing up as an individual as well as a young father to little Archie.
● 'Grey's Anatomy' season 16 episode 16 spoilers: 'Leave a Light On' Ben and Bailey make a huge decision in the next chapter of the series.
● John Miller is 'uncomfortable' with Ben Affleck's comments about Jennifer Garner Although Miller is supportive of Affleck's involvement in Garner's life, he is not completely okay with his recent statements in the...
● Xbox Series X: Microsoft shares even more details about its new console The Xbox Series X can suspend up to five games and hold on to those save states even after a system reboot.
● Meghan Markle, Prince Harry are reportedly 'paying back' for their independence Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are back in London for their final royal engagements.
● LG introduces its 2020 flagship handset V60 ThinQ with optional Dual Screen case Since most mobile networks are have upgraded their systems to support 5G, the LG V60 ThinQ was designed with full compatibility in mind.
● Mike and Zara Tindall don't self-isolate but take precautions after Italian holiday Zara Tindall and Mike Tindall were holidaying in the snowy mountains of Bormio in Lombardy last week.
● Kate Middleton runs on the track, tries taekwondo moves at SportsAid event Kate Middleton dresses the part at SportsAid event and participates in field activities.
● Prince George and Princess Charlotte's school taking precautions amid coronavirus fears Four pupils from the school were quarantined and are being tested to see if they have the COVID-19 illness after two of them developed...
● Trump says US coronavirus spread 'not inevitable,' mulls new travel bans The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention urged Americans to be prepared to cancel mass gatherings, schools and businesses to develop teleworking...
● 'The Masked Singer' season 3 episode 5 recap: Six-time Grammy winner gets eliminated Group B playoffs continued with the remaining five performing on the stage.
● Jon Bon Jovi shares how Prince Harry accepted 'Unbroken' for Invictus Games Jon Bon Jovi had written the song "Unbroken" for an American documentary about military veterans with PTSD.
● Microsoft equips Surface Duo with unique feature for notifications, as per leaked video The Surface Duo features two displays that are interconnected via a proprietary 360-degree hinge mechanism.
● Google reportedly processing license to resume business with Huawei Android and Google Play vice president Sameer Samat confirmed that the company processed its application with the US government.
● Indigenous protests escalate after Canada rail blockades cleared Protesters had mounted a crippling 18-day blockade on a Canadian National Railway line near Belleville, Ontario.
● US, South Korea postpone joint exercises over virus The decision to delay the training was made after Seoul declared its highest "severe" alert level over the virus.
● Asia markets extend losses as virus takes hold around world Investors are growing increasingly fearful about the economic impact with companies including Apple, Microsoft and drinks giant Diageo.