● CORONAVIRUS: Bolton sees biggest jump in cases as 18 more people test positive Bolton has seen the biggest day-on-day increase in the number of coronavirus cases as 18 more people test positive on 2 April, Public Health...
● Free parking in Bolton town centre car parks amid coronavirus crisis PARKING charges have been suspended at multi-storey car parks, on-street pay and display bays and other council-owned car parks in the town.
● Tributes paid to Bolton businessman and Lancashire cricket chairman David Hodgkiss OBE TRIBUTES from across the sporting world have been paid to Lancashire County Cricket Club chairman David Hodgkiss OBE who has died aged 71.
● Markland Hill Primary School 'heartbroken' by loss of seven-year-old Emily SEVEN-year-old Emily was "a ray of sunshine" who lit up a room with her smile, her teachers have said as an online book of condolence is...
● 'Nuisance' fires double in the first week of lockdown THE number of deliberately started fires in the open — including the recent moorland blaze near Winter Hill — during the first week of "lockdown" have more than ...
● Coronavirus: Faith charity deliver food parcels to isolated residents FOOD parcels containing vital supplies are being delivered to some of the region's most vulnerable residents during the coronavirus outbreak, thanks to...
● David Wheater would play back-to-back to get season done DAVID Wheater would happily play every one of Oldham Athletic’s nine remaining games back-to-back if it meant completing the season with some degree of normality.
● CORONAVIRUS: new guidance limits guests at funerals The number of guests permitted at funerals held in the crematorium has been limited to ten, in line with new government guidance, Bolton Council has announced.
● Greenhalgh's serves the community during lockdown As DAILY LIFE is transformed by lockdown, one Bolton business is staying open to help serve the community.
● Extent of Bolton young people facing homelessness revealed Hundreds of young people have contacted Bolton Council at risk of losing their homes in recent years.
● Two more 24-hour coronavirus hubs could be set up in Radcliffe and in North Bury TWO more 24-hour coronavirus hubs could be set up across the borough.
● GMP coronavirus kits handed out to protect officers from illness Officers for Greater Manchester Police have received personal protective equipment (PPE) to help protect themselves from coronavirus.
● Number of reports of fly-tipping since tips shut THERE have been reports of flytipping in Bolton in recent weeks, since the tips shut in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
● Aston Villa v Bolton, 2000 Wembley FA Cup semi final revisited We are looking back at some of the greatest games in Wanderers’ history with the people involved. Today, MARC ILES speaks to Dean Holdsworth about the 2000 FA Cup...
● What happened at Bolton Wanderers on this day in history? WE delved into the archives to find out what was happening at Bolton Wanderers on this day in history.
● League One clubs, including Bolton, to lose at least £250k, says expert CLUBS in League One currently stand to lose at least £250,000 in matchday revenue during the current lockdown, according to football finance experts UCFB.
● Radcliffe gym creating live video workouts to help keep fit at home amid coronavirus WITH many of us confined to our homes as we practice social distancing, keeping healthy and active has become a unique challenge.
● Commercial break-ins may rise say CCTV firm A CCTV installation company is expecting a rise of business burglaries during the lockdown period as the threat of burglars targeting empty premises looms large.
● CORONAVIRUS: Tributes to tireless Bolton community volunteer TRIBUTES have been paid to a devoted mum and pillar of the community after she died after contracting coronavirus.
● Tragic Emily was killed as she played on her scooter, inquest hears LITTLE Emily Jones was with her dad, enjoying a Mother's Day ride on her scooter when she was fatally stabbed, a coroner has been told.
● Bolton Market starts delivery service amid coronavirus uncertainty Traders at Bolton Market are helping shoppers to beat supermarket queues by offering home delivery.
● Read heartwarming note girl, 8, left for Bolton binmen THIS is the heartwarming note left for Bolton binmen by an eight year old girl.
● Appeal for witnesses after shots fired on Battenberg Road, Halliwell DETECTIVES are appealing for witnesses to come forward after shots were fired on a street in Halliwell last week.
● Dad with lung disease self-isolating in CARAVAN after son got coronavirus symptoms A FATHER-of-three who has been placed on the government's Covid-19 vulnerable list due to chronic lung disease has been forced to...