● Residents asked to shape multi-million Bolton town centre plans WHAT do you love about Bolton town centre and what do you think needs improving?
● Man left seriously injured after assault in Winchester Way, dies A MAN left fighting for his life after a serious assault has died.
● Bolton celebrities- where are they now? Bolton is home to a surprising amount of famous faces- some rose to fame through their athletic prowess, while others are known for their time on reality TV.From Big Brother’s Helen...
● Bolton Wanderers will give ex-Coventry City star Jak Hickman a fair go MARC Iles pens his weekly column with his views on the latest news at Bolton Wanderers.
● Remembering the exciting times when the fair came to Bolton WE recently featured a great photograph from 1956 which showed a giant helter skelter on Ashburner Street as part of a winter fair in Bolton.
● Kearsley Strongman competition organiser reveals epic recovery journey A gym owner from Atherton who's organising a strongman competition in Kearsley next month has revealed how the sport changed his life
● Samuel Beckett's Happy Days directed by David Thacker premieres online THE first professional theatre production in the UK to be cancelled because of the coronavirus pandemic will get its premiere — online.
● Man who stabbed teenager with a cheese knife did not do it deliberately rules judge A MAN who stabbed a teenager with a cheese knife he found in a pub's beer garden did not do it deliberately, a judge has ruled.
● Bolton takeaways with five star hygiene ratings revealed 86 takeaways in Bolton have been given the best possible food hygiene rating in recent inspections.
● Family devastated as puppy attacked in Bolton park A PETRIFIED mother has been left considering counselling for her nine-year-old daughter after their new puppy was snatched from her hands and killed by another dog in a...
● Police fire warning at coronavirus law breakers POLICE will not “stand-by and allow blatant breaches” of the coronavirus restrictions after receiving hundreds of calls last weekend.
● Drink driver also had no insurance A DRIVER has been banned from the roads after he admitted being over the alcohol limit.
● Teenager robber tagged after ignoring court sentence A TEENAGER who robbed a taxi driver has been electronically tagged after he failed to obey a court order.
● Tragedy as motorcyclist dies following horror crash A MOTORCYCLIST has died following an early-morning crash on a busy road.
● Bar in Manchester has license suspended after club reports A BAR in Manchester has had its license suspended following reports that it was operating illegally as a nightclub.
● Kearsley Social Club to be demolished for affordable flats A 127-YEAR-OLD social club is set to be demolished to make way for 24 self-contained “affordable” flats.
● Coronavirus: More than 150 couples cancelled weddings during lockdown MORE than 150 couples who were due to be getting married in Bolton cancelled their wedding ceremonies during the coronavirus lockdown.
● Crowds gathered as Horwich Co-op forced to auction off farm This photograph, taken in 1949, marks a sad day in the life of the Horwich Co-operative Society.
● Alleged child rape victim 'wanted mum's partner out of her life' A COURT has heard suggestions that a young girl who accused her mother's partner of rape, made up the allegations to get him out of her life.
● Three arrested on suspicion of murder after man found dead at Wigan Parish Church THREE men have been arrested on suspicion of murder after a man was found dead in the gardens of a church in Wigan.
● Murder probe launched after woman found dead at Wigan home A MAN has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a woman was found dead at a home in Wigan last night, Thursday.
● Weather warning as storms set to batter Greater Manchester THE Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning across Greater Manchester, as approaching storms are set to batter the region.
● Royal Bolton Hospital sees all staff tested for coronavirus ALL staff at Royal Bolton Hospital are now being tested for covid-19 as infection rates rise.
● REVEALED: Hundreds of firearms operations ordered by Greater Manchester Police GREATER Manchester Police (GMP) carried out more than 400 firearms operations in the space of a year, new figures have revealed.