● Bolton's health leaders encourage people to get vaccinated against flu HEALTH leaders are calling on Bolton residents to get their flu vaccinations this year. as the NHS faces a critical winter.
● The Tier 3 rules at Bolton's major supermarkets explained Tier 3 lockdown restrictions came into force in Greater Manchester nearly a week ago.
● Remembrance Day marked with painted poppies on Bolton's roads Poppies have been painted on roads throughout the borough to mark Remembrance Sunday this year as traditional events are cancelled due to the pandemic.
● Bolton Wanderers boss Ian Evatt reveals how long Eoin Doyle will be out of action WANDERERS have been dealt a blow with the news that Eoin Doyle could be out for the whole of November.
● Residents are walking back to happiness at this Bolton care home STAFF and residents at Southlands Residential home in Breightmet are raising money for a new summer house.
● Barber supporting hospice with raffle GARETH Barlow who has his barber’s shop named after him is doing a raffle in aid of Bolton Hospice.
● Bolton families' Christmas Day plans could be affected by restrictions Large families in Bolton may not be able to spend Christmas Day together if coronavirus restrictions are still in place, a Cabinet minister has warned.
● Manchester's Nightingale hospital will reopen later this week Manchester’s Nightingale hospital will reopen later this week – but will be run differently to how it was in the first wave of the coronavirus crisis.
● Cash-strapped Bolton Council introduce new charge to replace old wheelie bins HOMEOWNERS will be charged when their grey wheelie bin is no longer fit for purpose under new charges being introduced.
● Coronavirus: Mother's concern single parents miss out on self-isolation support A SINGLE mother says she was given no support after being unable to work while caring for her 10-year-old son who was sent home from school due to ...
● Coronavirus: Live updates amid Christmas confusion and rising cases Bringing you the latest coronavirus updates in Bolton and across the UK as uncertainty surrounding Christmas plans increases and cases in the borough continue ...
● Costa Coffee reveals Christmas 2020 menu (including Quality Street hot chocolate) Costa Coffee's new Christmas 2020 menu will be available in stores across the UK from November.
● Bolton Wanderers boss Ian Evatt happy to 'win ugly' against Bradford City IT was a game of two halves at the University of Bolton Stadium - but crucially, Wanderers won on aggregate.
● Firefighters called to kitchen fire in Farnworth A FIRE ripped through the kitchen of a home in Farnworth in the early hours after food was accidentally left on the cooker.
● Mick Jagger's American muscle car ended up in Westhoughton WESTHOUGHTON motor dealer Don Burnett was always going to turn heads when he bought a bright blue, 17-feet long classic American car.
● Thief raided Bolton pensioners' home and stole communal TV A PROLIFIC thief raided an elderly people’s residential home, stealing the TV and ornaments from a communal lounge.
● Bolton Market traders warn residents: 'use it or lose it' TRADERS have urged people to visit Bolton Market – with people across the borough told to "use it or lose it".
● Bolton School's young sport stars run a mile every hour for 24 hours YOUNG sportsmen decide to go the extra mile — quite literally!
● Question of 'How will covid-19 change society?' to be debated at this year's Tillotson's lecture via Zoom THE question everyone is asking"How will covid-19 change society?" will be debated at this year's...
● Bolton Council 'lost the plot' in Bradshawgate development Having read your report on the planning application for a 10-storey, 394 apartment block on Bradshawgate (BN October 20), I can’t help wondering if Bolton Council has...
● 'It was a simple mistake': Driver with no licence who tried to flee from police A MAN who had no licence borrowed a friend's car to go and see his girlfriend.
● Asda worker uses first aid training to save 'heart scare' son A MUM has told of the moment she used her newly-learnt first aid skills to save her son’s life.
● Chinese buffet's clever way around tier 3 coronavirus rules A CHINESE buffet has come up with an innovative solution to stay open for its customers during the coronavirus.
● Over 1,500 coronavirus cases seen across Bolton in the last week FIGURES have shown how the covid-19 infections reported in each area have changed as more than 1,500 cases were recorded across the borough in just one week.