● Further death confirmed due to coronavirus in Bolton ONE more death due to coronavirus has been confirmed at Royal Bolton Hospital.
● Probe underway into stabbing at house in Radcliffe AN investigation is underway into reports of a stabbing at a house in Radcliffe on Saturday night.
● Police stop 7 cars in just an hour on Moss Bank Way in speeding crackdown POLICE have been cracking down on speeding drivers on Moss Bank Way.
● Sacked police officer Daniel Aimson jailed for running illegal operation to bypass TV subscription services A POLICE officer who ran an operation selling devices and providing streaming services to bypass paid-for TV content...
● Here's where to get your Big Mac as McDonalds open 4 drive-thrus in Bolton FAST-FOOD giant McDonalds have announced four drive-thrus in Bolton will open today.
● Retired police chief Steven Heywood faces gross misconduct hearing following death of dad-of-two Anthony Grainger A RETIRED senior police officer alleged to have misled a public inquiry into the fatal shooting of an unarmed...
● Matt Mills felt he was "tossed on the scrapheap" at Bolton Wanderers MATT Mills had concerns over the direction Wanderers were heading just 24 hours after he had turned down Celtic to sign for the club.
● On this day - Bolton miss out on £8m Crystal Palace striker Andy Johnson WE delved into the archives to find out what was going on at Bolton Wanderers on this day in history.
● New plans to close Bolton Shopmobility revealed People with reduced mobility could lose a vital service after new plans to close Bolton's Shopmobility emerged.
● Coronavirus crisis has cost Bolton Council around £33m so far CORONAVIRUS has cost the council around £33m so far, the leader has confirmed.
● Horwich greengrocers badly damaged after car crashes on Winter Hey Lane A family-run greengrocers in Horwich suffered extensive damage after a car lost control and crashed into the shop front.
● Could Bolton opt for "fairer solution" proposed by Tranmere chief Mark Palios? WANDERERS are likely to face another option when they vote on whether to end the League One season in its tracks next week.
● Fight breaks out in Bromley Cross street as up to 50 youths gather Problem youths causing anti-social behaviour in the Bromley Cross area are creating more problems for residents.
● England v Australia Ashes test at Bolton cancelled over coronavirus concerns WANDERERS will miss out on hosting the opening game of England’s Rugby League Ashes clash with Australia later this year.
● Astley Bridge teenager went to work on Victorian boneshaker TEENAGER Ian Entwistle certainly turned a few heads in 1980 when he cycled to work every morning in Astley Bridge - on a pennyfarthing.
● Photographer captures amazing snapshot of family's life in lockdown A FARNWORH photographer has captured an extraordinary snapshot of life in lockdown in a series of insightful images.
● Bolton fans asked for feedback on Damian Collins' finance proposals MEMBERS of the? Wanderers Supporters’ Trust are being asked their thoughts on parliamentary proposals which could give fans a greater say in the running of...
● Bruce Rioch: The secret of my success at Bolton Wanderers “I THINK there was a time when I knew every player in every team – plus the reserve teams – in the whole Football League.”
● Rhian Sugden launches self tan with Bolton firm after fertility struggles GLAMOUR model and TV star Rhian Sugden has teamed up with a Bolton beauty brand to launch a new self-tan developed following her struggles with...
● Bolton window cleaner, 54, died a month after collapsing at work AN inquest into the death of an active father who had a love for the outdoors found that he died from complications resulting from chemotherapy.
● Bolton may be beating coronavirus according to new R Number research THERE are signs that Bolton may be winning the battle against coronavirus.
● Coronavirus: Revellers doing 'hippy crack' at Bolton reservoir TEENAGE revellers have been seen inhaling nitrous oxide — also known as laughing gas or 'hippy crack' — and drinking at a Bolton beauty spot.
● Clash as travellers set up camp on Hulton Lane Playing Fields RESIDENTS in Daubhill claim they clashed with travellers who have set up camp in the area.
● Firefighters return to Darwen Moor blaze, with cause thought to be discarded barbecue FIREFIGHTERS have returned to tackle a major blaze on Darwen Moors this morning which was believed to have been started by a discarded...