● Veterans gather among crowds to say goodbye to ex-soldier More than 100 people gathered to celebrate the life of Wayne Green, a former soldier.
● Ex-Premier League keeper Pollitt becomes latest local lad to join Wanderers staff WANDERERS have added another Boltonian to their staff ranks, with the appointment of Mike Pollitt as goalkeeping coach.
● Off-road bike seized from Breightmet An off-road bike has been seized from Breightmet.
● Moment evil sex beast Joseph McCann was captured on CCTV in Morrisons Ramsbottom THIS is the moment 'evil' sex beast Joseph McCann was captured on CCTV in a Morrisons in Ramsbottom, before he abducted and raped a...
● Christmas comes to Intu Trafford Centre It’s the most wonderful time of the year at intu Trafford Centre, with plenty of festive fun to be had.
● REVEALED: The UK's most expensive service stations If you're travelling over Christmas, you might want to plan your journey to avoid paying through the nose on your snack stop.
● James Faulkner returns for Lancashire's Vitality Blast campaign in 2020 JAMES Faulkner will return to Emirates Old Trafford for a fourth season in 2020 after signing a Vitality Blast contract with Lancashire Lightning.
● Have you got Britain's best Christmas lights on your road? AS families deck their halls, kitchens, living rooms and every other room in the house with Christmas decorations, a price comparison website is on the lookout for...
● Ex-parish priest John Murphy in court over sex abuse claims A 95-year-old former parish priest accused of sexual abuse against six young boys appeared for the first time in court today (Thursday) to face the historic...
● First look at UK theme park The London Resort set to rival Disneyland THE first pictures have been revealed of a new theme park set to rival Disneyland Paris.
● Car seized after drug driver takes police on chase Police arrested a man on suspicion of drug driving after he led them on a chase last night.
● REVIEW: Gypsy, Royal Exchange, Manchester THE Royal Exchange can always be relied upon to provide something special over the festive period but the theatre has excelled itself this time round.
● Lorry held after company owes thousands in unpaid fines One lorry driver had an unfortunate end to Thursday after his vehicle was held due to over £30,000 of unpaid fines.
● M60 crash at junction 10 Trafford Centre causing long delays Drivers should expect delays after a crash on the M60.
● 180 weapons seized during regional knife crime operation POLICE across the North West have seized a total of 180 knives, swords and other prohibited weapons and carried out a week of targeted activity to tackle knife crime.
● Saved library venue will provide new courses for Radcliffe people A FORMER library which has been converted into a hub will begin providing new courses in Radcliffe.
● Winter Festival: Full list of events as ice rink back in Bolton THE FESTIVE season is finally in full swing and events are kicking off across Bolton.
● FLASHBACK: Remembering old Church Road pals WHEN the sporting nostalgia section featured a photograph of Church Road Primary School football team from May 1980 on November 22 it turned out to be a spooky coincidence.
● Bolton Wanderers' Team of the Decade - Which strikers make the list? NOT since Michael Ricketts in 2001 has a Bolton striker scored 20 goals in a season… Indeed, only four strikers have managed to surpass 20 this decade.
● Health bosses in 'flu vaccination plea to young and old at risk PUBLIC health experts have urged those most at risk of 'flu to get their free vaccination after evidence shows that influenza is circulating in the North West.
● Why Greater Manchester is a global warming leader GREATER Manchester has been ranked as one of just 43 cities and regions on the international A-list for combatting climate change.
● Keith Hill: Wanderers will speak to Stoke about Thibaud Verlinden loan WANDERERS plan to speak with Stoke City about keeping Thibaud Verlinden beyond January on loan.
● Amir Khan's week of surprises is a big hit in Bolton STAFF at a town centre dessert shop were given a big shock when a former world champion popped in.
● Unique Destination Bolton project explores town's migrant stories VISITORS the the town centre are being urged not to miss their last chance to see an insightful and illuminating exhibition on how and why Bolton’s migrant...