● Boris Johnson: Britain will become global, trail-blazing country after Brexit The day after Britain’s departure, the Government’s new ‘GREAT Ready to Trade’ campaign will launch in 17 cities across 13 countries outside the EU.
● Leon Goretzka scores stunning scissor-kick as Bayern Munich see off Schalke Thomas Muller scored his 100th Allianz Arena goal.
● 'The show must go on' - Shane Ross returns to canvassing after suffering hand injury Independent TD Shane Ross suffered a hand injury while marshalling at a running event at Marlay Park this morning.
● Wexford off to winning start with convincing 11-point victory over Laois Davy Fitzgerald’s Slaneysiders got their Allianz NHL Division 1 campaign off to a winning start with a convincing 11-point victory over Laois at MW Hire...
● Carlow secure gutsy two point win over south east neighbours Wicklow Carlow footballers overcame the loss of star forward Paul Broderick to a straight red card after only two minutes play to post a gutsy two point win over...
● Sir David Attenborough warns climate action hindered by short government terms The broadcaster and naturalist was speaking at the first UK-wide citizens’ assembly on climate change in Birmingham on Saturday.
● Mayo's contest against Donegal ends in draw In a fantastic contest, it looked as though the side managed by Declan Bonner had done enough to get themselves off to a winning start with Michael Murphy’s eighth of the night and...
● Fiery second half ends in draw between Dublin and Kerry A David Clifford free earned Kerry a share of the spoils deep into additional time following a fiery second half to this Allianz Division 1 opener in Croke Park.
● The Lotto results are in... There was no winner of tonight's Lotto Jackpot worth over €7 million.
● British footballer Jordan Sinnott dies in hospital after late night assault The 25-year-old was found unconscious with a suspected fractured skull following an incident in Retford, Nottinghamshire.
● Ballincollig make history, while Moycullen and Neptune scoop U20 and U18 titles History has been made at the National Basketball Arena as Tradehouse Central Ballincollig became the first team to win three consecutive...
● Tomori returns to torment Hull as Chelsea reach fifth round Batshuayi and Tomori fired the Blues through, with Grosicki grabbing a goal for the Tigers.
● Strong third-quarter sees Cork outscore Offaly A strong third-quarter showing - during which the hosts outscored Offaly by 0-6 to 0-1 - ensured Cork made a winning start to life in Division 3 of the Allianz football league.
● Turkish president visits quake scene and denies nation was unprepared The death toll has climbed to 29 after the strong tremor hit Elazig province on Friday evening.
● Replay not welcomed by either Mourinho or Hasenhuttl Tottenham and Southampton must meet again after St Mary’s stalemate.
● Wilder delight as Sheffield United to show steel to defeat Millwall Blades move on in the FA Cup.
● Madonna cancels first London show of Madame X tour Fans said they are ‘gutted and upset’ the star has cancelled the first of 15 shows at London Palladium.
● Bilic dumps former club West Ham out of the FA Cup League One outfit Oxford hold Newcastle at St James’ Park to force a replay.
● Oughterard cruise to All-Ireland intermediate club football success Goals from Eric Lee and Conrad Clancy did the trick for Oughterard who cruised to AIB All-Ireland intermediate club football success at the expense of 13-man...
● Derry suffer early blow from Leitrim side Derry's Division Three promotion hopes suffered an early blow as they were held by a Leitrim side who fully deserved their Celtic Park draw on Saturday evening.
● Man (35) charged following alleged stabbing in the North A 35-year-old man has been charged with attempted murder in the North.
● European coronavirus epidemic unlikely, says French medic treating infected pair Three cases have now been confirmed in France – the first in Europe.
● Mourinho: Spurs not to blame for Eriksen situation The Dane looks set to join Inter Milan next week after failing to make the squad at Southampton.
● Grenfell Tower inquiry panel member quits amid criticism of cladding firm link The British Prime Minister thanked Benita Mehra for her commitment and said he was ‘grateful for her sensitivity to the work of the inquiry’.