● Environment Agency sets out long-term plan for making at-risk areas in England more flood resilient The severe floods that hit parts of the country in February this year devastated many communities.
● Ghislaine Maxwell appears via video link at New York court Ghislaine Maxwell, long-time friend of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, has appeared by video link at a New York court.
● Charities launch virus appeal for people in refugee camps Aid agencies are warning that COVID-19 could soon cause humanitarian disasters in the world's most fragile states.
● Huawei to be stripped from UK 5G network by 2027 The Government has announced it does not trust the Chinese telecoms company Huawei to make equipment for Britain's 5G network.
● How face coverings policy was received at Westminster The Scottish Government announced it would be making face coverings compulsory nearly two weeks ago - and it became law last Friday, so why has it taken longer to get to...
● Face coverings in shops to be made compulsory in England With the economy taking a battering, the government is desperate to get us back into shops and spending again.
● Post-lockdown UK economy not bouncing back as quickly as hoped The great hope was that the massive economic downturn brought about by the virus would be temporary.
● Manchester City overturn two-season European ban Manchester City football club have had their two-season European ban overturned - imposed after UEFA found that they broke financial fair play rules.
● WHO says governments have to communicate clearly on Covid-19 How long and how strong the human antibody response is will be key as the search continues for an effective Covid vaccine.
● Johnson considers compulsory face coverings in shops in England Boris Johnson has said he is looking at making face masks compulsory inside England's shops - with an announcement to come as early as tomorrow.
● Post-Brexit customs clearance centre for lorries planned in Kent With more on the industry's reaction to the new border plans being put in place our political correspondent Liz Bates reports from Dover.
● Government unveils post-Brexit borders and immigration plans Branded as the "UK's new start" with glossy online adverts, the government has unveiled its plans for the country's borders and immigration once...
● Majority of UK modern slavery victims are children, report says Modern slavery often conjures up visions of people brought from abroad in the backs of lorries, the fastest-growing group of victims is British - the majority of ...
● Inside an east London barber shop after eased lockdown restrictions We've been down to one barber shop in east London - where staff and clients are both celebrating the easing of restrictions.