● A million deaths from coronavirus and so many unanswered questions: seven experts on their burning question An unprecedented level of research has gone into understanding the novel coronavirus. Here's what we still...
● New EU migration pact driven by political compromise, not humanitarianism The pact is largely characterised by the continuation of older ideas, despite the change in tone.
● Architects need to see dementia as a disability not a disease, and design to enhance people's everyday lives Architects need to learn to see dementia not as a disease but as a disability, and shift the design focus to spaces...
● How many people will migrate due to rising sea levels? Our best guesses aren't good enough Rising sea levels may trap more people than are displaced.
● Small-scale modular housing could provide a lifeline for people experiencing homelessness We monitored the progress of a modular housing project for people experiencing homelessness in Cambridge, UK.
● Live venues are the lifeblood of music culture and must survive Live music venues must be helped to survive the COVID-19 era.
● Worried about negative thoughts as a new parent? You're not alone Here are four thoughts and feelings it's common to have when you have a new baby.
● How British grannies are spreading QAnon conspiracy theory memes on Facebook One meme can lead to another – and then to a conspiracy theory.