● Sarah Hyland wants to be 'wedding body ready' Sarah Hyland is only working out to be wedding body ready.
● Police hunt mystery vegetable thrower Police are hunting a mystery vegetable thrower who keeps chucking turnips and swedes at vehicles.
● Elephant enjoys hotel in Sri Lanka An elephant has been filmed enjoying the facilities in a Sri Lankan hotel.
● Farrah Abraham won't be shamed by other mothers Farrah Abraham will not be slut shamed by other mothers on social media.
● Five ways to have a 'let's do this' attitude in life Andy Ramage writes a piece for Female First upon the release of his new book Let's Do This.
● I tried period underwear for the first time and here are my thoughts... It is estimated that between 1.5-2 million menstrual items are flushed down the toilet each year.
● Taylor Swift's award show run in with Kanye West affected her 'more than anyone knew' Taylor Swift says her award show run in with Kanye West affected her more than anyone knew.
● Pamela Anderson marries Jon Peters Pamela Anderson has married movie mogul Jon Peters.
● My top tips on using social media to promote your book by C L Williams C L Williams writes a piece for Female First upon the release of her new book Smailholm.
● Top Gear boss didn't want job after Chris Evans departure Top Gear boss Clare Pizey didnt want the job after Chris Evans departure.
● Taylor Swift adapted touring schedule to care for mom Taylor Swift adapted her touring schedule to help care for her mother through her cancer battle.
● Ben Shephard panicked during Kate Garraway's I'm A Celebrity entrance Ben Shephard was panicking during Kate Garraways first Im A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! appearance.
● Gary Beadle challenged himself to break EastEnders curse Gary Beadle challenged himself to break the EastEnders curse.
● 'EastEnders' Suki Panesar will be 'controlling and manipulative' EastEnders newcomer Suki Panesar will be controlling and manipulative.
● Sir Patrick Stewart touched by Sir Ian McKellen's wedding gesture Sir Patrick Stewart is touched that Sir Ian McKellen has turned down all offers to officiate weddings since marrying him and wife Sunny Ozell.
● Mark Wahlberg's kids thought puppy surprise was a visit from the Kardashians Mark Wahlbergs children thought his puppy surprise was going to be the Kardashians.
● Nadine Coyle and Jason Bell are successfully co-parenting Nadine Coyle thinks her former fianc is a better parent now they are no longer together.
● Ozzy Osbourne battling Parkinson's disease Ozzy Osbourne is battling Parkinsons disease.
● Major Lazer and The Streets to headline SW4 Festival Major Lazer and The Streets are set to headline SW4 Festival 2020.
● Seven little things you don't appreciate until you become a mum Leaving the house quickly...
● Ella Eyre didn't properly grieve her father's death Ella Eyre didnt really grieve after her fathers death.