● The PS5 DualSense controller reveals a lot about the PS5 itself From new tech to missing tech, size issues and design cues, here are five things we’ve learned about PS5 from the DualSense controller reveal
● Coronavirus broke the jobs market. The data hints at a far bigger crisis Over a billion people around the world are going to suffer financially as the coronavirus sends the job market into a tailspin
● Singapore had coronavirus under control. Then the second wave hit Singapore, along with Hong Kong, South Korea, and Taiwan, thought it had flattened the curve. Then travellers from the US and Europe began reimporting the virus
● The NHS coronavirus app could track how long you spend outside The government is considering plans to use the contact-tracing app to boost social distancing
● On lockdown, Hong Kong activists are protesting in Animal Crossing With the world in lockdown, social games such as Nintendo's Animal Crossing are enjoying huge success – in Hong Kong, protestors are using it to get their...
● How the 5G coronavirus conspiracy theory tore through the internet From an interview with an obscure Belgian doctor to apparent arson attacks in the UK, the conspiracy theory that 5G is somehow linked to the coronavirus...
● Facebook plans to install Portals in thousands of UK care homes The NHS is preparing to hand out thousands of Facebook Portals to care homes in a bid to combat lockdown loneliness
● Why does coronavirus seem to affect children less severely? Most children either get very mild coronavirus symptoms or none at all. It could be down to how their immune systems work