● Samsung has outgrown the Note. Can the Galaxy S21 Ultra step up? Samsung is rumoured to be ending its long-running Galaxy Note range. Is it the end of an era or will the famous big phone powerhouse live on?
● The future of food is about a lot more than just lab-grown burgers From farm to fork, the entire food ecosystem is in need of a radical overhaul if we're to feed billions of people and tackle the climate crisis
● What the Covid-19 vaccines mean for returning to work Coming up today: How a coronavirus vaccine will affect the return to work, what we learned from F1’s biggest crash in recent history, and how will Santa deal with lockdown?
● The pandemic has triggered a British online gambling crisis Stuck at home during the pandemic, problem gamblers have been hounded by betting ads
● How the internet of things can help create a better new normal The pandemic has been a brutal stress test for many businesses. Embracing digital transformation through the internet of things can help build a better future
● Covid startled luxury brands. What comes next could be worse The pandemic forced reluctant luxury brands to finally go digital and compete head to head against Net-A-Porter. When the crisis is over, the next leap will be even...
● How to do workplace wellness in a better way Employee wellness is more important than ever – and FORA knows what it takes to give workers what they need
● China jailed Joshua Wong but the fight for Hong Kong is not over The democracy campaigner has been jailed by officials. But speaking to WIRED earlier this year, Wong said the fight will go on