● Volcano space robots are prepping for a wild mission to Jupiter To build machines capable of plunging into the frozen oceans on Europa and Enceladus, Nasa tested out submersibles in one of Earth's most inhospitable...
● The English language is finally losing its grip on the internet YouTube and Netflix are meeting the demand for local-dialect entertainment around the world – and building a digital Babel in the process
● Boomplay beat Spotify in Africa. Now it's coming for Europe The Chinese-backed, Lagos-based streaming startup commands the continent – now it's looking to bring its fresh sounds to Europe
● Berlin's love of techno has turned it into a music startup powerhouse Berlin puts the techno into music technology startups, thanks to its long association with clubbing culture and electronics for DJs
● Google is the UK's best employer, but that's not the whole story Google has been voted the best company to work for in the UK. It's a stark contrast to the US, where the company faces a bitter battle with its own employees ...
● Hidden for centuries, Rembrandt's secrets are finally being revealed An unprecedented project is analysing Rembrandt's masterpiece down to individual chemical elements, to give insight into how the Old Master approached...
● These online tools will help you decide how to vote in the election Election day has arrived. Not sure who to vote for? These digital tools can help you be informed before you head to the polls
● AI's real impact? Freeing us from the tyranny of repetitive tasks From automating accounts to marking homework, AI is finally starting to come through in mainstream applications
● The very best gadget deals in the 'last minute' Christmas sales The top headphones, tablets, laptops and smartwatch deals in the run up to the holidays
● Inside the dirty digital battle for Harrow East's crucial Indian votes The Kashmir conflict has shifted a North London suburb into the eye of an international storm
● Political parties spend more on leaflets than Facebook ads. Why? Leaflets have consistently been parties' highest spending category since 2001. This could be the election when that all changes – but don't count on it
● As the Arctic melts, China and Russia struggle for control "China has made the case that it's an Arctic state – this is at odds with Russia's conception of what an Arctic state is"
● The biggest election stories on Facebook are... really weird In the real world, it's been the Brexit election. On Facebook, it's almost been anything but
● Think Amazon's NHS deal is bad? Wait until you hear about Google Amazon has not been given free rein to take over our data. But the future use of tech in healthcare should concern us all
● How the Hyundai Motorstudio Beijing is exploring culture and technology Hyundai Motor Company is nurturing fresh ideas that explore the intersection of art and technology, with a recently opened show titled 'Human...
● Nike's Victory swimsuit steals tricks from pants and fish gills It took Nike 55 design attempts over 18 months to come up with a training suit to cater to hijab-wearing swimmers, paddle boarders and SPF enthusiasts