● Hope Powell hopes to see Aston Villa join Albion in FA WSL Hope Powell hopes to see Aston Villa added to the Barclays FA WSL for next season.
● Floyd Mayweather parties at packed nightclub despite coronavirus fears as hundreds flaunt social distancing rules BOXING legend Floyd Mayweather has appeared to have flouted social distancing rules by partying a nightclub in...
● Ex-Rangers and Hibs star Jason Cummings takes cheeky swipe at Dominic Cummings following lockdown trip row JASON CUMMINGS has taken a cheeky swipe at his namesake Dominic following allegations he broke coronavirus lockdown...
● WWE star Toni Storm confirms relationship with NJPW star Juice Robinson in cute date night snap WWE star Toni Storm has confirmed that she is in a relationship with NJPW star Juice Robinson. The NXT UK wrestler responded to...
● The story behind Dudek's double save which led to Champions League win The former Reds goalkeeper produced a stunning double save to deny AC Milan striker Andriy Shevchenko in the final in Istanbul
● Man Utd interested in Corentin Tolisso transfer with Bayern Munich open to selling midfielder in summer window MANCHESTER UNITED are interested in Bayern Munich midfielder Corentin Tolisso, according to reports. And the Red...
● Freddie Woodman reveals the best stadium he has played at and Newcastle United fans will love it Woodman was asked the question during a recent Q&A with Swansea's official website
● Eboue Kouassi leaves Celtic as flop midfielder secures long-term deal in Belgium The 22-year-old spent three years in Glasgow but struggled to make an impact.
● Man Utd's transfer committee identify two striker targets as Solskjaer reviews plans Manchester United are set to lose the services of Odion Ighalo.
● Chelsea negotiate sell-on clause for Boga but will not use buyback option * Chelsea opt against bringing winger back from Sassuolo * Napoli among clubs interested in Ivory Coast internationalChelsea have decided against using...
● Chelsea boss Frank Lampard warned off Mauro Icardi transfer for one reason Chelsea have been targeting a striker signing since the January transfer window.
● The infamous Chelsea fan response to Liverpool's Istanbul comeback The Reds beat Chelsea in the semi-final to reach the Istanbul showpiece in 2005
● Ex-Bolton defender Charlie Cooper passes away, aged 78 FORMER? Wanderers defender Charlie Cooper has passed away at the age of 78.
● Barcelona launch own range of protective masks as official club shops begin to reopen Barcelona launched their own line of protective masks on Monday as the first of their official club shops reopened after more than two...
● Everton cult hero on rejecting Redknapp and proving critics wrong Richard Gough has been looking back on his time at Everton
● Joao Felix suffers knee injury in Atletico Madrid training The Portuguese international is set for his third lay-off since joining Diego Simeone's side following a problem picked up as clubs prepare to return
● Man Utd could sell two stars to sign Sancho, Arsenal exit gets green light, Liverpool plan Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal rumours dominate Express Sport's latest transfer round up.
● Seven things noticed from Liverpool training including isolation pitch markings Liverpool have been training at Melwood on bank holiday Monday and Jurgen Klopp's side have continued maintaining social distancing as they...
● Gordon Strachan blasts SPFL 'pretend' pro clubs as he calls for radical rethink The Dundee technical director claims smaller clubs are holding the rest back.
● Women's Super League called off as FA confirm stance amid coronavirus The Women's Super League and Championship have been called off immediately, the FA have confirmed
● FA make decision on Women's Championship season Rovers Ladies have seen their 2019/20 season ended, following an announcement by the Football Association.
● What every SPFL club really thinks of reconstruction and if Hearts will be saved Ann Budge will put forward a proposal that could see Hearts spared relegation.
● The big Istanbul quiz - how much can you remember? Liverpool defeated Milan on penalties after battling back from 3-0 down in an epic final in Istanbul
● Kovacic backing Lampard to help him become goal-scoring star for Chelsea The Croatia international is hardly famed for his prowess in the final third, but he thinks he has the perfect manager to add those qualities