● Wolves enquire about Barcelona midfielder Rafinha - report Wolves transfer news | Enquiries have been made for the attacking midfielder
● John Higgins joins illustrious group ... The Scot became the seventh man to make a maximum in Sheffield.
● New generation delivers message of pe... The atomic bomb incinerated a quarter of the city’s population on August 6 1945.
● Hamilton couple celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary Alex and Betty Mayes were married on August 5, 1955 at Hamilton South Parish Church.
● Air ambulance lands in Park after man falls from ladder Casualty fell from a ladder that had been on top of scaffolding outside a GPs' surgery
● Coronavirus: Huge increase in families hitting benefits cap Charities warn the cap means some families will not benefit from an increase in payments during the crisis.
● The next steps as Bristol Airport expansion plans appealed The final decision will be taken out of the council's hands
● Keir Starmer declines to back Welsh Government face covering policy Labour's leader, who supports compulsory masks in shops, said it was for each government to decide.
● Hove Manor extra storey plan approved by council planners Councillors have approved plans for an extra floor on top of art deco flats.
● Firefighters continue to tackle woodland fire The blaze broke out in Million Wood, off Chester Road, Enville, at 3pm on Friday, July 31
● Man arrested after 'fleeing wrong way on motorway at 100mph' The 38-year-old was arrested following the alleged chase
● TV show review: Heroes Season 1 Influential series set the standard for comic book shows two years before the launch of the Marvel Cinematic Universe
● Phoenix chief expects Covid-19 to speed up insurance M&A Insurers could look to offload large books of legacy life products
● Three inmates jailed over killer fellow prisoner Darren Brownlie David Till, 33, and Brian Laing, 27, from the city; and 31-year-old Craig Derrick from Perth and Kinross, had years added to their current sentences
● Officer tells Caroline Flack inquest why police pushed for her to be charged Met detective says caution was not suitable in assault case against TV presenter The Metropolitan police appealed against the initial decision to...
● Stab wound was '2mm short' of nearly killing victim Nicholas McClean was found guilty of plunging kitchen knife into man and has now received a hefty jail term
● These are the areas officers have been conducting speed checks SEVERAL areas have been the target of a speed awareness operation over the last several days.
● Workmen rescued from rubble following... Emergency services were called to a property in Springfield Road, just before 9.30am on Thursday following reports of two men stuck under rubble.
● Has coronavirus made digital-only car... While car dealers have reopened, it’s a different story for auction houses.
● McDonald's clarifies Eat Out to Help Out rules MCDONALD'S has issued a statement on the new Eat Out to Help Out scheme after confusion from customers.
● Residents help police thwart suspects SUSPECTED poachers left North Yorkshire with an untaxed vehicle fine, after being spotted by local residents.
● Police called to fight outside YMCA near Arnolfini Two men aged 46 and 47 remain in police custody
● Gemma Collins announces another heartbreaking miscarriage during lockdown She appeared on Loose Women via video link, discussing her trauma during a brutally and emotive interview segment on August 6
● Dirt bikes, quadbikes, tools and small boat stolen from Southampton lock-up DIRT bikes, quadbikes, tools and a small boat have been stolen from a Southampton lock-up.