● Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn 'would consider shadow cabinet role' The outgoing Labour leader says he would be "happy" to serve his successor "in any capacity".
● Man arrested on suspicion of drug driving after crash left teenager with potentially serious injuries A 40-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs
● Opinion: Relegation isn't the end of the world for Aston Villa - but it'd hurt Aston Villa opinion | This should be the start of a new era at the Villa - but the threat of relegation lurks. Would it feel worse than the last...
● Man charged after alleged assault of paramedic in ambulance at New Street station The 33-year-old man is alleged to have assaulted a paramedic in the back of an ambulance at New Street Station
● PA Headline The bank said it has stopped using the Sapience system after a pilot week from feedback from colleagues.
● Former England manager Glenn Hoddle gives defibs to clubs FORMER England football manager Glenn Hoddle has donated defibrillators to three clubs in the North East.
● The key man leading West Brom's revival in Slaven Bilic's new system We're finally seeing the very best of Croatian midfielder Filip Krovinovic, more than six months after he arrived at The Hawthorns
● Jailed: Speeding driver was racing before he killed grandmother as she crossed the road Nathaniel Matthews was seen racing with another vehicle before striking and killing grandma Baljit Kaur on Bristol Road, Edgbaston
● PA Headline Frustrated drivers were forced to crawl along a stretch of country road.
● PA Headline The Borussia Dortmund teenager is the quickest man to score 10 goals in the competition.
● Samsung notification on phones was 'a test' Samsung has apologised after a mystery notification linked to its Find My Mobile service appeared on devices around the world.
● Corbyn 'happy' to serve in next Labour leader's shadow cabinet Jeremy Corbyn says he would be "happy" to carry on serving as a senior member of Labour's top team.
● Bristol City announce advance season card prices for 2020/21 with minor adult increase Renewal period approaches with several inducements to pay early.
● PA Headline The deaths bring to 15 the number of Turkish soldiers killed in clashes this month.
● PA Headline The Labour leader said the flood damage was ‘heart-breaking’ during a visit to South Wales.
● NI Housing Executive rents to rise for first time in five years The 2.75% hike will result in an average weekly increase of £1.79.
● 'It's time to get skatepark done,' declares councillor after call is made for another people's poll costing £10k But 90 per cent of residents backed the facility for Portishead the first time around
● Caroline Flack: KOLO Hair and Beauty Boutique bans gossip mags A HAIR salon is no longer promoting gossip magazines to its customers in a bin to ban negativity following the death of Caroline Flack.
● PA Headline The former prime minister said he would not have signed-up to pledges from transgender party activists demanding ‘transphobic’ members are expelled.
● London mosque stabbing MAPPED: Where is Regent's Park as worshipper stabbed? A man has been stabbed inside a mosque in London, but where exactly did the stabbing occur?
● Quality in decline at Tamworth's Manor Primary School Pupils are not doing as well as they could, particularly in reading, say Ofsted