● Lessons to learn? Bristol City's history of making caretaker managers permanent Like many clubs, the Robins have often appointed from within - to mixed success
● Belly Mujinga - homicide ruled out as spitting suspect did not have Covid She died in April, a few weeks after the incident, leaving a widower and an 11-year-old daughter
● Man to appear in court after Blackburn town centre assault A MAN is to appear in court following an alleged incident outside a pub on the first day lockdown was lifted.
● BBC receives 18,656 complaints over n... The news report featured on the BBC News Channel and local news programme Points West last week.
● Premier League clubs vote to return t... A five substitution rule was brought in for the delayed conclusion to the 2019-20 campaign, but normal service will soon resume.
● Aston Villa denied in hopeful bid for Real Madrid's Takefusa Kubo - report Aston Villa transfer news | The Villans will have to look elsewhere
● Man fighting for his life after hit-and-run outside city pub The victim was struck by a dark grey Nissan Micra outside the Merry Mare pub.
● 2,700 tonne "Lego brick" to be moved over M42 within days Final preparations are taking place for the positioning of HS2's 62-metre motorway bridge
● Amazon to increase its fees from next month The digital services tax was actually introduced in Spring
● Dame Barbara Woodward appointed UK Am... Dame Barbara replaces Karen Pierce, who was appointed British Ambassador to the United States earlier this year.
● UK Airbus boss optimistic on prospect... Katherine Bennett, senior vice president of Airbus, met Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer and Wales First Minister Mark Drakeford at a research facility.
● Pride of Birmingham Awards 2020 - the full list of winners From an inspirational volunteer group to a teen army cadet who saved a stab victim's life - here is the full list of winners.
● Seed warning issued after cases reported in the UK SECURITY fears have been sparked after numerous cases of people around the world reported receiving mysterious 'seed packages' with unknown contents.
● Sheffield man 'never imagined' proposal would set flat on fire Albert Andreu's romantic gesture went up in smoke when tea lights and candles set fire to his home.
● Female prison officer had affair with killer as he served murder sentence Kerrianne Stephens, 26, admitted misconduct over her months-long tryst with inmate Louis Tate
● Gemma Collins reveals she suffered mi... The reality star has spoken about her struggle with polycystic ovary syndrome, and how she hopes to conceive naturally.
● Thousands more to be spent on PPE for Walsall care homes Care homes and providers have put in £400,000 worth of claims to Walsall Council for Covid support in the last three months
● Eric Garcia rejects contract extensio... The highly-rated 19-year-old centre-back has been linked with a return to his boyhood club Barcelona.
● Jailed: Disqualified driver's seven offences in two weeks He was caught driving while banned three times in 14 days
● Premier League agrees rule change that will bring a smile to Aston Villa Aston Villa news | The league have made the vote ahead of the upcoming season
● Police warn teens about dangerous Tik Tok 'pet rage' craze The 'worrying' trend sees users being challenged to invade an animal's space and film their reaction
● Pontus Jansson's classy message to West Brom and Leeds United Jansson - who explained how the club would use this disappointment as a motivator next term - congratulated the trio upon their success
● Birmingham records fourth straight day with no new coronavirus deaths Public Health Wales said a further three people have died after testing positive for Covid-19, taking the total number of deaths in the country to 1,571