● Job losses: Major cuts since the star... Wetherspoons became the latest company to announce a set of job losses.
● UEFA plans review later this month to... The possibility of supporters returning to watch football matches is on the agenda for UEFA.
● Jobcentre temporarily shut after employee showed Covid symptoms The building was subjected to a deep clean
● Public warned about irresponsible ven... The night time economy adviser for Greater Manchester said that some venues were showing ‘disregard’ for the safety of the public.
● European court advises Madeleine McCann suspect was lawfully tried in rape case Setback for Christian Brückner’s attempt to find legal loophole under European arrest warrant rules The prime suspect in the disappearance of the...
● 23 clusters of coronavirus identified... Eleven of the clusters remain open, according to the Public Health Agency.
● No further coronavirus deaths at region's hospitals Hopeful news from our local hospital Trusts today
● Former 400 year old pub The Talbot in Hartlebury turned into luxury homes The Talbot in Hartlebury dates back to the 17th Century but closed several years ago. Now developers have turned it into three separate luxury homes -...
● Coventry City transfer news - LIVE The Sky Blues' transfer business will continue in the coming weeks
● Liverpool FC's Naby Keita shares luxury snap from private plane Liverpool's players are on a break after being crowned champions and fans loved the insight into how the Guinean midfielder is spending it
● Rag'n'Bone Man responds to plane crash reports SINGER Rag'n'Bone Man has responded to reports he had a "narrow escape" following a plane crash.
● Johnson defends decision not to suspe... The Prime Minister said a decision will be made when the police investigation is concluded.
● Man charged with head-butting cop in betting shop Charles MacDonald will appear in court in October
● Ex Villa loanee training with U23s after being given transfer Sporting Lisbon had the opportunity to sign Bolasie on a permanent basis from Everton this summer for around £5m, but they decided against such a deal
● Police investigate arson at Land Rove... Fire crews were called out to tackle the blaze at the Guy Salmon showroom in Stockport.
● Coronavirus: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge get frank bingo calling feedback Asked how they had performed calling the bingo numbers, one resident could not hide her displeasure.
● Food and drink festival one of first to return to Bristol More than 60 local producers are to set up around the marina
● Every transfer completed by Birmingham's rivals ahead of 2020/21 season Transfer business in the Sky Bet Championship is well underway
● Sick thug who stabbed mother with baby SEVEN times admits to attempted murder A VIOLENT knifeman who stabbed a young mother seven times while she pushed her child in a pram has changed his plea to attempted murder.
● Second coronavirus death in East Lancashire in days - after weeks without a fatality One new coronavirus death has been recorded at East Lancashire Hospitals Trust in the past 24 hours, the latest official figures show.
● CPS rules out charges over coronaviru... The man who was alleged to have spat at the 47-year-old and claimed he had Covid-19 was found not to have the virus.
● Caroline Flack killed herself after b... A coroner has ruled that the TV presenter also feared intrusion from the press.
● COVID-19 latest: How to prevent your dog getting anxiety or scared in these troubled times We spend so long training our dogs to fit in with our busy working lifestyle, but since the UK went into lockdown, our pets have got...
● Middlesbrough MP calls for cultural industries support A NUMBER of Middlesbrough’s cultural venues have re-opened their doors to the public as the gradual easing of restrictions continues, however a Middlesbrough MP has said...