● 'Fantastic relationship' - Birmingham City sanction defender loan move Birmingham City have allowed this young defender to join Solihull Moors on loan for the rest of the season
● Manchester United turn down chance to sign West Ham United youngster after Bristol City trial He was on trial at City last month
● Banksy says he's 'glad' Barton Hill piece got vandalised "The initial sketch was much better"
● PA Headline Whitmore tweeted to say that the experience was ‘too much’ as she and her partner wanted to be left alone.
● New food outlets show changing face of the high street THE face of the high street appears to be changing.
● Woman reveals genius way to make pizza in slow cookers The savvy home cook's method was shared on Facebook
● Season tickets, safe standing & Dean Smith's future: Every word from Aston Villa chief Christian Purslow Christian Purslow transcript - Every word the AVFC CEO said about Kappa kits, HS2, Villa Park, Dean Smith and season...
● 'World could finish' - Pep Clotet's Birmingham City transcript on Monk, Hogan, Benrahma and more The Blues head coach was asked about the recent run, Hogan's fitness, the return of Monk, Sheffield Wednesday's form,...
● Men tell of rescuing woman from submerged car roof Two men waded into floodwater to rescue a woman trapped on the roof of her submerged car for 12 hours.
● Man who stabbed pub landlord to death found guilty of murder Lee Abbott has been found guilty of murdering pub landlord Christian Thornton outside the Hammer and Pincers in Widnes
● Nearly 40 wild birds rescued in Wednesbury after diesel spillage in lake RSPCA has said 60 birds were affected after diesel was dumped in Hydes Road Pool
● Mum who took LSD with young son 'so he could try it safely' walks free from court The boy had to be rushed to hospital after hallucinating and thinking he could fly at the top of stairs
● EXCLUSIVE: Dai Young's first interview since leaving Wasps Former Wasps boss speaks exclusively to Bobby Bridge after this week's announcement
● PA Headline Bahrain-based HMS Montrose made the find after intercepting a dhow in the Gulf of Oman.
● Notorious Irish paedophile caught in Fife police sting jailed for 19 months A notorious Irish paedophile who moved to Scotland has been jailed for 19 months after being snared in an online police ‘sting’
● BRI hospital car park appeal thrown out by Government inspector The planning inspector has dismissed an appeal by the hospital trust to build an eight-storey “transport hub” near the BRI
● PA Headline Wales opened with a victory over Italy before losing to Ireland in Dublin.
● Appeal to find man after alleged sexual assault in Newcastle A MAN is being sought by police following a report of an alleged sexual assault in the early hours of Saturday, December 28, 2019.
● PA Headline Images posted to social media showed a white man in a red hooded top, jeans and bare feet being pinned to the floor by police officers
● Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after mosque stabbing Police officers rushed to the scene in Park Road, near Regent's Park, at around 3.10pm with victim reported to have suffered non life-threatening injuries
● Fugitive drug smuggler caught in Spain after prison escape A CONVICTED drug smuggler who went on the run after absconding from prison has been arrested in Spain.
● Redcar and Cleveland Council website remains out of action A serious cyber attack continues to cripple IT systems at a Teesside council 13 days on.