● Popular run online HORDES of runners would normally have been pounding the pavements of Darlington today for a popular event which has instead gone virtual.
● UK 'heading back into lockdown next month' when schools reopen Former government chief medical advisor Sir David King says we are “nowhere near” ready for the safe reopening of schools
● Teen battling anorexia speaks out over legislation to put calories on menus Ella is currently recovering from an eating disorder and thinks it will worsen the issue
● More than 4,000 migrants reach UK by ... Home Secretary Priti Patel had earlier said the crossings would be an ‘infrequent phenomenon’ by now.
● Wolves set to sanction loan transfer ahead of the new season - reports Wolves have Portugal number one Rui Patricio as their undisputed first choice between the sticks, while deputy John Ruddy has signed himself up for another ...
● Five possible replacements for Bristol City winger Niclas Eliasson If the Sweden U21 wide-man leaves then here's who the Robins may consider
● Coronavirus in Scotland: Care home residents to be allowed more visitors Residents will be allowed up to three outdoor visitors at a time from Monday, ministers announce.
● Wales weather warning as 'severe' thunderstorms expected Large hailstones and heavy rainfall could follow over the next three days, says a Met Office alert.
● UK could go back into full lockdown next month, ex-chief scientist warns Sir David King also claimed we are “nowhere near” the safe reopening of schools
● Liverpool's Rhian Brewster could unlock Aston Villa striker deal - report Aston Villa transfer news | The Reds are close to making a decision on their strikeforce
● Could you give one of these eight RSPCA rescue cats a home? Could you give sassy Simba a second chance at a family?
● Karanka considering freebie Fox as Blues ramp up transfer plans New Blues boss Karanka worked with Danny Fox during their time together at Nottingham Forest
● 'Very unhappy people' turned away as police shut roads near beach There were more than 1.5 miles of queuing traffic in the area
● Cannabis seized from youths in woodland at A326 DRUGS were seized after police caught youths smoking cannabis in the woods.
● Saudi Aramco half-year profits plunge... The majority state-owned company’s financial health is crucial to Saudi Arabia’s stability.
● Hyundai Kona Hybrid The switch to alternative power is gathering pace, as hybrid and full electric technology moves ahead in leaps and bounds.
● Prime Minister says it's 'moral duty' to get kids back to schools next month Many children have faced six months of home schooling during the coronavirus pandemic
● Rogue traders caught in Fareham A SPATE of rogue traders have been caught in their tracks by officers this weekend.
● Electric car charging points installed in city to combat air pollution Holyhead Road has seen 30 charging points installed
● 17 photos show what life was like in Clifton during the 1980s We took a dive into the archives and put together a collection of snaps
● Simon Cowell rushed to hospital after breaking his back The X Factor and Britain's Got Talent boss was taking his new electric bike for test ride when the accident happened
● Two arrested after suspected stolen car crashes into front garden Arrests were made after a short foot chase
● 'Huge' - Aston Villa fans torn on link with England international Villa fans, eager to see signings that will prove to be upgrades on their existing squad, have been largely torn on the swap speculation
● Dean Smith on Benrahma, Watkins and Aston Villa's transfer strategy Many players have already been linked with Aston Villa as Smith looks to take the club forward