● Tinie Tempah among stars wishing stud... Sir Philip Pullman and Jeremy Clarkson also shared messages.
● Lebanon Parliament grants sweeping po... It comes after an explosion killed more than 170 people in the capital city last week.
● UK's official coronavirus death toll drops by 5,000 THE UK's coronavirus death toll has fallen by more than 5,000.
● All the places lightning hit in and around Bristol last night It comes as the Met Office has issued a yellow Met Office warning for thunderstorms in many parts of England
● Everything we know about the fifth an... Imelda Staunton and Lesley Manville will lead the cast.
● Poorly positioned sat navs causing un... Large sat navs can block view and could be breaking the law.
● New trials to begin in England for Covid-19 contact-tracing app Technology designed by Apple and Google comes after earlier version ditched in June * Coronavirus – latest updates * See all our coronavirus coverage A...
● Significant changes to Carabao Cup as round dates are confirmed Aston Villa, Birmingham City, West Bromwich Albion, Wolverhampton Wanderers - The Carabao Cup will kick-off an action-packed month of cup football throughout...
● Coronavirus: NI schools given new guidance for reopening Minister outlines "relaxed" social distancing rules and optional face coverings in classrooms.
● Birmingham City's fixtures for 2020/21 season set to be released Birmingham City's Championship fixtures for the 2020/21 campaign will be released next week
● Halesowen care home at centre of abuse and Covid-19 failings Everley Residential Home in Halesowen has been rated inadequate after inspectors found people were not being protected from harm
● Water bottles handed out after pipes burst A COMPANY has apologised to more than 4,000 customers who were left without water when two mains pipes burst.
● People waiting for hospital treatment in England at highest level ever Low cancer referral figures also suggest backlog of undiagnosed cases, say experts The number of people waiting longer than 18 weeks for routine hospital...
● Inter Miami sign former PSG and Juven... Matuidi played with Inter Miami co-owner David Beckham in Paris.
● Covid-19 outbreak at Coventry distribution centre All staff are being tested as a precaution
● Chris Powell becomes head of coaching... Powell already has a coaching role under Gareth Southgate with the England national team.
● Bid to stop nursery closure branded a "political stunt" Walsall Council bosses will press on with the closure of Stanley's Nursery following last ditch attempt to stop it
● Inside mould-ridden Billesley flat council claim has been fixed Pictured: Inside mould-ridden Billesley flat where council claim 'urgent repair works were successfully completed'
● Fire crews dealing with more crashes ... There were almost 172,000 non-fire incidents attended in the year to March, a third of all call-outs.
● Top Solihull School head 'outraged' as results are lowest for several years Many pupils at Solihull School have been downgraded
● A-level success for Burgess Hill Girls A GIRLS' school has celebrated its hard-working students after they secured an impressive set of A-level results despite enduring "one of the toughest times in their lives".
● UK holidaymaker forced into 'isolation hotel' in Greece after Covid confirmed The holidaymaker was tested when they landed in Corfu but it took four days to get their results
● Parham fire: 50 firefighters tackle blaze as explosions heard Thirteen fire crews are tackling the blaze at an industrial unit.