● Prized cow Dawn was hit when drink-driver's Mercedes crashed into field A CATTLE farmer has told of her outrage at reckless drivers crashing their cars into her fields – with the last one hitting one of her prize cows.
● World-leader lays out its latest plans for Blackburn HQ A MAJOR supplier of precision metal components for the pharmaceutical industry is proposing to build new offices.
● Use unspent East Lancs cash to ease coronavirus rules burden LABOUR is calling on the government to use cash not distributed by councils under its coronavirus business support grants schemes to help firms in areas facing local ...
● Southampton Athletic Club boasted World and Olympic winners WE'VE delved into the archives of Southampton Athletic Club and their illustrious past today.
● Letter: When it comes to driving or cycling who is right? JOHN Armstrong (Argus Letters, August 10) asks me when did I last cycle or drive in London. When I was cycling or walking in London last year I saw many people cycling. ...
● Column: Oh, we do like to be beside the seaside once more AFTER many years of decline, the Sussex seaside is making a triumphant comeback.
● South Downs chiefs unveil bold 'green recovery' for Sussex NATIONAL park chiefs have announced ambitious plans to ensure everyone in “crowded” Sussex has access to green space.
● Brighton beach toilets: Fears over lack of cleanliness A BEACHGOER said she was horrified to see unflushed loos, tissue on the floor and no sign of coronavirus warnings at public toilets.
● Push to ensure higher take-up on flu jab as second wave coronavirus concerns grow FLU jab rates were below target for groups at higher risk from the virus last year – as a plan is put in place to ramp up vaccinations this...
● Coronavirus death reported in Lancashire hospital Lancashire hospital records first coronavirus death in a month
● Coronavirus warning as stricter lockdown threatened Residents of two areas in the North West have been told they could face stricter lockdown restrictions as coronavirus cases continue to rise.
● UK weather: Thunderstorms will rage until Friday Temperatures will remain high, with the possibility of 34C in the south
● Hospital's statement on coronavirus patients after ward closures Back in June, the hospital was forced to close four wards as it battled an increase in cases, which resulted in 29 deaths in just one month
● Asylum seeker tells of being stuck in Coventry hotel for eight months Syrian man fleeing border conflict is among those left in limbo as they wait for their cases to be decided by the Home Office
● New homes plan for former London Taxi site on Holyhead Road The site has been allocated for housing
● Latest on every player linked with a Coventry City move It's been a busy summer of transfer talks for the Sky Blues this summer, hasn't it?
● Popular cafe set to open in Coventry canal basin They already run a busy city centre venue
● City cycle routes included in 500-mile West Mids network Schemes listed for Coventry have already been announced but will form a joined-up West Midlands 'network'
● Main route in Nuneaton town centre to be closed this weekend It will be in place all day
● Ross trusts Hiberian players to follo... First Minister Nicola Sturgeon issued a “yellow card” to the game after pandemic measures were ignored by players from Aberdeen and Celtic.
● Man United fans react after Wolves lose to Sevilla Wolverhampton Wanderers 0-1 Sevilla reaction: Manchester United fans have been reacting as Lucas Ocampos scored a late header to knock Wolves out of the Europa League
● Aston Villa and Leeds United join transfer chase as Milot Rashica message sent Aston Villa transfer news: Matty Cash has been linked with a move to Villa as Marvelous Nakamba sends a Milot Rashica message amid rumours of a...
● Alex Goode signs new deal to stay at ... The 32-year-old will also have a spell with Japan’s NEC Green Rockets until the end of May.
● Target breaks his silence as West Brom are linked with striker A round up of all things WBA from BirminghamLive