● Mark Robins new signings rated by Coventry City legend The Sky Blues have made six signings this summer.
● Met Office weather warning for thunderstorms extended A "DANGER to life" weather warning has been updated by the Met Office warning of four days of severe thunderstorms across the south east.
● Watch boy racers cause havoc on roads The videos show car cruisers testing out their prized motors on public highways
● Mid Sussex councillor speaks out over online abuse she received A MID Sussex councillor has described how social media trolls told her to kill herself when she stood in the General Election.
● Covid doctors' 'sacrifice' as they sent kids to live 4,300 miles away in US Birmingham obstetrician Sharon Pitches, who helped pregnant women suffering from Covid-19, and her public health consultant husband David, sacrificed...
● BBC apologises over use of racist ter... Director-general Tony Hall said the report had caused “distress” to many.
● Christopher Eccleston to reprise Doct... The actor first played the role on television in 2005.
● Christopher Eccleston to return as Doctor Who in new audio adventures After 15-year absence, Shallow Grave and Our Friends in the North actor will reprise role that relaunched series to global success The actor Christopher...
● Results from Bristol Magistrates' Court, July 27 to August 1, 2020 Here is this week's list of people we reported on who were dealt with by justices after being convicted of a variety of crimes
● The latest funeral and death announcements for Bristol Their loved ones have shared tributes in their memory
● Leeds United 'make bid' for reported Wolves transfer target Wolverhampton Wanderers, Liverpool and Chelsea have also been linked with the 22-year-old defender
● Max Verstappen storms to unlikely win... The Dutchman took advantage as his Mercedes rivals endured tyre struggles.
● Kyren Wilson survives Martin Gould fi... Wilson had resumed 11-5 up before losing the first three frames of the morning session.
● Coronavirus cases top 5 million in Un... Health officials believe that for every reported case, there are roughly 10 times as many people infected with Covid-19.
● No recorded deaths in Merseyside hospitals for second day in a row Despite rising infection rates in some areas, there has not been an increase in hospital deaths from coronavirus
● "Ittt's Smmiiittthhh!" - Korey Smith's best moments as midfielder leaves BS3 The Robin reliant has had plenty of highs during his time in BS3
● Best pictures from Balloon Fiesta's nightglow The spectacle was broadcasted in full on Saturday evening
● 'Craving contact': a carer's view of her clients' loneliness The government has a duty to ensure people who have worked most of their lives are properly cared for, says Tsitsi Mudokwani Social care at breaking point in England ...
● What happened with Robert Jarni, Coventry and Real Madrid? The transfer will go down as one of the most remarkable in Sky Blues' history
● Celtic send warning to Villa over Odsonne Edouard transfer Aston Villa transfer news - AVFC have reportedly enquired about Celtic's £40m-rated striker Odsonne Edouard
● Cannabis farm unit worth £1m uncovered A SERIES of large scale cannabis farms have been dismantled by police in the region, including one concealed inside a unit on the Fish Quay in North Shields worth an estimated £1m.
● Simon Cowell broke his back in fall from new electric bike SIMON Cowell broke his back in a fall from a new electric bike he was testing at his house in Malibu.
● Pictures: How Warwick Gates development has changed the landscape of this road We've taken a look at the street scene over the past 10 years
● Warwick Gates development through the years Warwick Gates development through the years