● JMW Turner: Tragic reason behind artist's ignored last wish exposed on £20 launch day JMW Turner is featured on the new £20 notes released today - but the English Romantic artist's legacy has not been realised in the way...
● PA Headline Either Joe Marler or Ellis Genge have become a doubt for the Ireland match.
● PA Headline The 25-year-old suffered the injury just before Christmas but he is nearing a return.
● PA Headline The Attorney General is considering a demand that inquiry evidence should not be used in prosecutions.
● PA Headline The postal firm has put forward a 6% three-year pay deal for staff to the Communication Workers Union.
● The points total that West Brom and Leeds United need for automatic promotion Going by previous seasons in the Championship, the average total a top two side needs for automatic promotion is a little over 85 points - Albion...
● Julie Walters speaks out over Caroline Flack's death with sobering message Former Love Island presenter Flack was found dead at her home in east London on Saturday, having taken her own life aged 40
● Flood warnings still in place for Romsey FLOOD warnings are still in place for Romsey as water levels in the Lower Test are high.
● Wolverhampton honeymooner with coronavirus on ship slams UK government over 'forgetting' him and wife The Wolverhampton honeymooner, 58, has been in a Tokyo hospital for almost two weeks and his new wife, Wendy Marshall Steele
● Revealed: How Bristol City's results so far compare to corresponding fixtures last season The Robins have the same amount of points at this stage to last season - but there are signs of improvement
● PA Headline Scotland’s Justice Secretary Humza Yousaf said the UK Cabinet minister did not argue the principle of Westminster covering the costs of COP26.
● PA Headline The never-seen-before device narrowed the alignment of the front wheels of Hamilton’s Mercedes increasing straight-line speed.
● World War 2: Chilling unearthed photos show Old Trafford obliterated during Blitz MANCHESTER UNITED'S home ground of Old Trafford was badly damaged during Nazi Germany's brutal bombing campaign on the UK during World...
● Worthing dog attack: Pensioner bitten in Ashacre Lane A PENSIONER’S hand was punctured by a dog bite.
● Firefighters tackle huge blaze after car sets alight near Wolverhampton retail park Pictures from the scene shows a heavily-damaged Chevrolet
● QUIZ: How well do you know your British banknotes? Test your knowledge with these 10 difficult questions A new £20 banknote has entered circulation today - but do you know what previous notes looked like?
● PA Headline Reports suggested the Foxes made enquiries for the Liverpool midfielder, who is out of contract at the end of the season.
● Smart cameras to catch and prosecute fly-tippers about to go live People face an unlimited fine, a criminal record and even imprisonment if prosecuted
● PA Headline A total of 113 roundels are being manufactured for what are the first new Northern line stations since Morden in 1926.
● PA Headline The Saints boss believes the proposed changes would mean the end for the offside rule.
● Man guilty of murdering Widnes pub landlord over ban Lee Abbott "saw red" and stabbed pub landlord Christian Thornton 11 times after he was barred.
● Perth Wetherspoon's hopes to reopen after burst pipe during Storm Dennis forced closure The Capital Asset is undergoing a deep clean
● PA Headline Peggy the bulldog became a mascot for the 2nd Battalion Gordon Highlanders during the Second World War.
● CCTV shows man defecating on doorstep on Hangleton A COUNCILLOR has condemned a “disgusting” man who defecated on an elderly woman’s doorstep.