● Tory neglect of Liverpool Women's Hospital causing 'deterioration' Concerns have been raised over clinical issues resulting from the hospital's isolation from other specialist services
● Man wrongfully arrested given £100k compensation by police Gary Webb was handcuffed and spent a night in a police cell and three nights in prison in 2015.
● PA Headline The couple have taken their relationship to a new level in recent days, after reportedly splitting in December.
● Fears as missing man seen leaving Sandwell Hospital on crutches and in green pyjamas Police have urged anyone who sees Tison Ensor, 36, to call 999 as they say he is vulnerable
● Four in court over Briton shot dead in Pakistan Jahangir Hussain and his mother were attacked as they left her home in Jhelum, Pakistan.
● Cow & Gate recall jars of baby food over tampering fears Parents with affected batches bought from Tesco are urged to return them to the supermarket
● McDonald's customers 'terrified' after yobs smash up busy store with customers inside One mum said people in the restaurant were left shaken by the incident
● The spooky Yeovil woodland where the devil drives in the dead of night 'Walk by day and not by night, and let the spirits take their flight'
● PA Headline Brexit Secretary Steve Barclay appeared to adopt a softer approach, saying the UK would not diverge “just for the sake of it”.
● Two house fires hit same Burnley street hours apart A STREET has been hit by two house fires in a matter of hours.
● Aston Villa transfer news live: Defender keen on MLS, 'target' price tag revealed as Dean Smith makes claim Aston Villa live coverage - Follow what Dean Smith's side are up to in the January transfer window today as the...
● Revealed: The cheapest houses in Coventry and Warwickshire in November There were several cheap sales in November across the region
● Aston Villa man linked with move to the MLS Aston Villa transfer news - Dean Smith has less than a week to finalise incomings and outgoings before the window closes, with Villa looking to beat the drop in the Premier League
● Ian Blackford: PM is a democracy denier over indyref2 The SNP's Westminster leader accuses Boris Johnson of "trampling over the devolution settlement".
● Priti Patel: UK taking 'all the precautions' regarding coronavirus Home secretary said government was looking at all options regarding more than 200 Brits trapped in Wuhan Priti Patel has suggested the government is looking at ...
● PA Headline The records were gathered by the RAF’s former UFO unit, which was wound up in 2009.
● Brexit: 'Protect Welsh interests' in further EU talks All aspects of Brexit that affects devolution should have Welsh Government approval, a minister says.
● Cocktail connoisseur mixes it up with low-alcohol drink A MASTER mixologist wowed judges with a carefully crafted cocktail in a competition with a twist.
● PA Headline The Black Sabbath singer revealed he had been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease earlier this week.
● Leicester City boss gives update on future of Bristol City and Dery County loan target The Robins are keen to bring in a defensive reinforcement after Bailey Wright's departure but Southampton reportedly stand in their way
● How people who have lost a baby can remember them at special event in Nuneaton It has been running for the past three decades
● PA Headline Marija Frlan was held at the Ravensbruck camp in northern Germany for more than a year in 1944-45.