● Man's body found near Edinburgh's Dynamic Earth building Police were called to the scene, near the Dynamic Earth building, at about 11:00.
● Cheeky job offer as NAKED butlers wanted in Birmingham While they may be in the buff, they will be provided with cheeky apron, collar, cuffs and bow tie to protect modesty at parties and special occasions
● 'Why would you?' - former West Brom star issues transfer verdict on Wolves Wolverhampton Wanderers news - Nuno Espirito Santo's men have enjoyed another excellent Premier League campaign so far
● The past, present and future of Liverpool's most iconic gateway We take an in depth look at the history, development and future plans for the world famous Lime Street
● Brexit secretary says UK will set out trade talk aims by early February Steve Barclay says UK will not diverge from EU for the sake of diverging The UK will set out its negotiating aims for trade talks with the EU by early...
● Snow predicted but Birmingham set to escape wintry blast set to sweep across UK Country being advised to prepare for wintry weather as unsettled conditions moves easterly across from Scotland and Northern Ireland along with...
● Scouting report: How Jamal Blackman and Josh Ginnelly fared on first Bristol Rovers starts The two new signings were on show for the home fans in the goalless draw against Fleetwood Town
● Video reveals shocking damage caused by devastating factory blaze in Halesowen Footage released by the fire service shows the extent of damage caused after the fire on Hayseech Road
● City centre traffic charges approved by two more councils PLANS to charge high-polluting vehicles to drive into Newcastle city centre have moved a step closer after two more councils backed the proposals.
● PA Headline The Foreign Secretary said the refusal to extradite Anne Sacoolas was a ‘denial of justice’.
● Man's body found in children's play park as police investigate unexplained death Forensic officers from Merseyside Police could be seen working inside the play area
● EU stunned after Priti Patel calls Brussels' bluff on Brexit trade deal threat PRITI PATEL has pushed back against EU warnings by insisting that Britain will rip up the EU's rulebook after leaving the bloc on Friday.
● Alerts issued by police after spate of burglaries in Coventry Homes and premises in Earlsdon and Radford are among those targeted - including two in the same street
● 'How painful' - national media verdict on West Brom, Slaven Bilic and FA Cup win West Ham United 0-1 West Bromwich Albion reaction – The Baggies secured their place in round five of the FA Cup after an away win at Premier...
● Daniel Hannan brilliantly reveals why Britain will NEVER rejoin EU after exit confirmed BRITAIN will never rejoin the European Union after January 31, Daniel Hannan told Express.co.uk.
● More than 40 people stopped and searched in Sholing, Thornhill and Weston as police use Section 60 powers TWO knives and an axe were seized during a police stop and search operation in Southampton in which four people were...
● Belfast: Man injured in Short Strand gun attack Police say it is "fortunate that we are not dealing with a fatality" after Short Strand attack.
● PA Headline The TV presenter and chef joked that he is one of the celebrities taking part in ITV’s The Masked Singer.
● 'Worth it' - Aston Villa fans split over latest transfer update Aston Villa transfer news – With less than a week of the January transfer window left, Dean Smith will still be looking for additions to strengthen his side in a...
● Tory neglect of Liverpool Women's Hospital causing 'deterioration' Concerns have been raised over clinical issues resulting from the hospital's isolation from other specialist services
● Man wrongfully arrested given £100k compensation by police Gary Webb was handcuffed and spent a night in a police cell and three nights in prison in 2015.
● Masked Singer fans think they know the identity of octopus performer Three Emmerdale actresses are the most popular guesses as to Masked Singer's identity