● Missing Fife woman found safe and well, police confirm A Fife woman who has been missing since Friday has been traced alive and well. Police Scotland have confirmed that Sadia Saeed, who was reported missing from the Leslie...
● Blues provide update on injured Chelsea starlet Clarke-Salter Birmingham City were without two first team players at Stoke City on Sunday - here's why and how they're getting on
● Boy, 12, arrested after racist messag... West Midlands Police are looking into content sent to the Crystal Palace player’s Instagram account.
● 13 ways to tell you went to university in Bristol “Did I tell you about my gap year?”
● Boy, 12, arrested over racist abuse sent to Wilfried Zaha The Crystal Palace player revealed the abuse sent via social media on the eve of his side's game against Aston Villa
● Neves makes a late charge as Podence gives Nuno a problem Wolverhampton Wanderers 3 Everton 0 - Analysis following Wolves' impressive win over the Toffees at Molineux
● Prison officer who had affair with inmate she was 'infatuated with' spared jail Libby Shankland, 24, exchanged 14,000 phone calls and almost 5,000 text messages over four months with convicted drug dealer Adnan Ali
● UK and France agree to create intelli... Home Secretary Priti Patel hailed the agreement as a ‘new operational approach’.
● Chris Wilder praises David McGoldrick... The forward scored twice in Sheffield United’s victory over Chelsea.
● Boy hit by van in Shotton Colliery runs off; police fear for welfare POLICE are appealing for help to trace a boy who ran off after he was hit by a van this afternoon.
● Police arrest 12-year-old Aston Villa fan after Zaha racist abuse West Midlands Police have confirmed an arrest has been made after racist messages were sent to Crystal Palace winger ahead of Premier League clash at Villa PA
● Steve Spooner slates Birmingham City's defending in Stoke defeat Birmingham City suffered their fourth consecutive defeat as Stoke City eased above them in the table with a 2-0 win
● Police arrest 12-year-old boy over ra... Palace boss Roy Hodgson labelled the abuse “cowardly and despicable”.
● Inside huge 100-person illegal rave shut down by police One party-goer who was wanted by West Midlands Police was hauled into custody as they closed down the rave
● Two people injured after crash between car and motorbike Motorists have been urged to avoid the area
● Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish fumes with Manchester United contradiction Aston Villa 2 Crystal Palace 0 | Grealish had a penalty claim denied
● Holding the Tories to account over handling of pandemic | Letters Any inquiry into the handling of the crisis must be led by a biomedical expert not a judge, saysTony Mayer, while Alan Marsden thinks the remit should include...
● Dean Smith inspired Aston Villa to victory with 'cup final' cry Aston Villa 2 Crystal Palace 0 - Here's the best of the reaction from Dean Smith as the head coach keeps Villa's survival hopes alive
● Aston Villa handed key Premier League survival boost Aston Villa secured a first win in 11 Premier League matches with a 2-0 victory against Crystal Palace
● Almost 2,500 children hospitalised wi... Some 11,515 children have been admitted to hospital with malnutrition since 2015, according to the research.
● Alex Tettey defends Daniel Farke afte... The midfielder says his manager could not have done much more to keep the Canaries up.
● UK coronavirus death toll rises by 21 in 24 hours The death toll now stands at 44,819
● Brighton and Hove City Council finances hit by Covid-19 AN EMERGENCY budget may be on the cards as increased spending and lost incomeduring the pandemic has left a £49 million hole in the council’s finances.
● Flying ant day hits as mums report children 'screaming in fear' "We had to run in and take cover"