● Graveyard patrols increased as police step up hunt for Angus flasher Police have stepped up patrols around a cemetery amid concerns a sex offender is operating there.
● Villa ace McGinn hits back at jibes Villa's critics have suggested the 'ghost goal' incident against Sheffield United last season was a pivotal moment in the successful bid for Premier League survival
● UK winter lockdown: Is Christmas the best time for lockdown? 'Long winter' ahead CORONAVIRUS CASES are soaring across the UK, rising by at least 6,000 per day. One solution which has been floated is a winter lockdown across...
● Former Hills of Hove department store to become flats COUNCILLORS unanimously agreed to an extra floor on a former department store building.
● Liam Fox hopes for more EU support as... The former international trade secretary has progressed into the second round in the race to become director general.
● Superdry pandemic hit prompts more discounting Fashion chain’s shares drop 13% as group ditches dividend and warns of more disruption
● Hunt for James Bond guns continues si... Burglars stole deactivated weapons that featured in three 007 films.
● Michel Barnier's negotiating tactics torn amid Brexit battle: 'He's not even French!' MICHEL BARNIER's negotiating tactics in the Brexit talks with the UK have been torn apart by Frexit campaigner Charles-Henri Gallois in...
● Goldstone flats approved by Brighton and Hove City Council TWO identical blocks of flats planned next to Hove Park have been given the go ahead despite opposition from neighbours.
● Wandsworth apologises over emergency 'grab and go bag' tweet Wandsworth Council advises social media users to prepare a bag in case of emergency evacuation.
● It's hard not be impressed by what Dean Holden's doing with Bristol City Our fan columnist offers his assessment on Sunday's impressive 2-0 triumph at Stoke City
● Everything you need to know about Sch... The comedy series scored a sweep of gongs at this year’s virtual Emmy Awards.
● Mini launches special edition model i... Paddy Hopkirk edition remembers Northern Irish driver’s 1964 win.
● Live: Chris Whitty gives press conference on coronavirus Britain stands at a “critical point” in the coronavirus pandemic, Professor Chris Whitty will warn, as he lays the ground for tough new controls in an urgent attempt to...
● Brand new £150,000 Aston Martin could be crushed by police The £150,000 Aston Martin supercar was seized because of the "manner of driving".
● Matt Hancock refuses to say if pubs will be allowed to open this weekend On ITV's This Morning, Health Secretary Mr Hancock was asked whether landlords would be told to shut this weekend
● Defiant Lennon issues transfer update on Villa-linked Edouard Aston Villa are reported to be looking for another striker to complement the addition of Ollie Watkins - and have been consistently linked with this man
● Indian and Chinese commanders hold ta... A meeting was taking place on the Chinese side near the Indian-controlled Ladakh region.
● Harry thanks 100km fundraising trekke... The Trailwalker Relay is raising money for The Gurkha Welfare Trust and Oxfam amid the coronavirus pandemic.
● Everything we know so far after boys injured in hit and run horror Suspected Ford Fiesta mounted pavement and hit the boys on Springfield Road, Heath Town, on Sunday afternoon
● NI first minister 'concerned' at fans invading GAA pitch Arlene Foster says Ulster GAA have "serious questions to answer" after crowds came onto the pitch.
● Girl, 10, who eats toast for every meal - including her Christmas dinner Even her Christmas dinner was a round of Warburtons Blue medium sliced toast washed down with a glass of water
● Wolves fans are going nuts over 'perfect' Nelson Semedo transfer Wolves are closing in on the signing of Barcelona full-back Nelson Semedo after Matt Doherty's move to Tottenham