● Johnny Ramensky: The Houdini-style escapologist who was the last man to be shackled in a Scottish prison cell It's a story which seems to have come straight from the pages of a John Buchan or Arthur Conan Doyle novel.
● Supermarket shoppers warned about online deliveries under new rules Supermarket shoppers have been issued with a stern warning as new lockdown rules loom
● Covid: National lockdown in Wales 'not imminent', Vaughan Gething says Health Minister Vaughan Gething says a second lockdown across Wales is not imminent, but possible.
● New covid rules: New coronavirus rules in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland NEW CORONAVIRUS rules have been implemented as cases of COVID-19 continue to climb, but how do the rules differ across different parts of...
● US Space Force deploys to Arabian Pen... The force, pushed by President Donald Trump, represents the sixth branch of the US military.
● Second wave jitters fuel 3% sell-off for FTSE 100 and hit pound The FTSE 100 and the pound have come under renewed pressure as investors eye the prospect of tougher coronavirus restrictions returning across the UK and much of...
● Rhian Brewster latest: Favourite emerges as Villa linked with star Aston Villa transfer news: Liverpool youngster Rhian Brewster has been linked with a move to Villa Park while Premier League rivals Sheffield United and...
● Boris Johnson could mirror Harold Wilson and QUIT as Prime Minister: 'He is hating it!' BORIS JOHNSON could suddenly resign as Prime Minister - just like former Labour leader Harold Wilson did after he had settled the...
● Key questions about end of rail franc... What is happening and how it will affect passengers?
● 'Two miles of queueing traffic' after crash on A27 at Chichester ONE lane of the A27 is closed after a four car pile-up.
● Rishi Sunak signals possible end of triple lock pension guarantee: OAPs to suffer CHANCELLOR Rishi Sunak could be set to launch a wrecking ball through the popular "triple lock" policy which protects pensions,...
● Conservative councillor speaks out ahead of today's standards panel A COUNCILLOR facing a standards panel for calling rough sleeping figures “fake” has doubled down on his position.
● Freezing Arctic air set to hit Birmingham with temperatures plunging Highs of 14C in Birmingham are expected on Wednesday, before highs even lower - at just 12C - a day later
● Niang 'desperate' for West Bromwich Albion transfer - report West Bromwich Albion are looking to bolster their attacking options and this former Watford and Milan man has been linked
● Man arrested on suspicion of kidnap after teenager led into woods A man has been arrested on suspicion of kidnap after a teenage girl was led into the woods and made to remove her clothes.
● Martin Lewis issues urgent warning to millions over 'dirty scam' The MoneySavingExpert.com founder, who updates subscribers in a weekly newsletter, sounded the alarm on social media over the weekend
● Covid-19 cases see pupils at Kirkcaldy and Lochgelly schools asked to stay home Children at two more Fife schools have been told to stay at home due to cases of coronavirus.
● 65262135 More than £45,000 has been raised to help save a struggling Staffordshire hospice which cares for around 1,300 people.
● Rashica to Villa latest as interest confirmed and teammate responds Aston Villa transfer news - Kosovo winger Milot Rashica has been linked with a move to Dean Smith's side during the summer transfer window.
● RNLI saves fishermen after boat capsizes off Sunderland THREE fishermen had to be rescued from the North Sea after their boat capsized.
● 'Not sure can go through it again' - Brum medics fear second Covid wave Birmingham's hospitals now have more than 110 patients with Coronavirus - including 14 on life support