● McDonald's customers 'terrified' after yobs smash up busy store with customers inside One mum said people in the restaurant were left shaken by the incident
● The spooky Yeovil woodland where the devil drives in the dead of night 'Walk by day and not by night, and let the spirits take their flight'
● PA Headline Brexit Secretary Steve Barclay appeared to adopt a softer approach, saying the UK would not diverge “just for the sake of it”.
● Two house fires hit same Burnley street hours apart A STREET has been hit by two house fires in a matter of hours.
● Aston Villa transfer news live: Defender keen on MLS, 'target' price tag revealed as Dean Smith makes claim Aston Villa live coverage - Follow what Dean Smith's side are up to in the January transfer window today as the...
● Revealed: The cheapest houses in Coventry and Warwickshire in November There were several cheap sales in November across the region
● Aston Villa man linked with move to the MLS Aston Villa transfer news - Dean Smith has less than a week to finalise incomings and outgoings before the window closes, with Villa looking to beat the drop in the Premier League
● Ian Blackford: PM is a democracy denier over indyref2 The SNP's Westminster leader accuses Boris Johnson of "trampling over the devolution settlement".
● Priti Patel: UK taking 'all the precautions' regarding coronavirus Home secretary said government was looking at all options regarding more than 200 Brits trapped in Wuhan Priti Patel has suggested the government is looking at ...
● PA Headline The records were gathered by the RAF’s former UFO unit, which was wound up in 2009.
● Brexit: 'Protect Welsh interests' in further EU talks All aspects of Brexit that affects devolution should have Welsh Government approval, a minister says.
● Cocktail connoisseur mixes it up with low-alcohol drink A MASTER mixologist wowed judges with a carefully crafted cocktail in a competition with a twist.
● PA Headline The Black Sabbath singer revealed he had been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease earlier this week.
● Leicester City boss gives update on future of Bristol City and Dery County loan target The Robins are keen to bring in a defensive reinforcement after Bailey Wright's departure but Southampton reportedly stand in their way
● How people who have lost a baby can remember them at special event in Nuneaton It has been running for the past three decades
● PA Headline Marija Frlan was held at the Ravensbruck camp in northern Germany for more than a year in 1944-45.
● PA Headline Whitehall’s spending watchdog said the rail project was over budget and behind schedule because its complexity and risks were under-estimated.
● The fate of a seaside town and its struggling high street The resort is a favourite among residents and visitors alike - but in recent years its high street has been in decline
● HS2: Cabinet minister has 'gut feeling' HS2 will be cleared Brexit Secretary Stephen Barclay tells the BBC he believes the high-speed rail project will go ahead.
● Midland graduate accused of killing toddler son at flat in Finland Ayesha Ali, 35, from Newcastle-under-Lyme, was arrested on Wednesday, four days after the body of her two-year-old son Adam was discovered
● Fears grow for missing man who 'suddenly' vanished at 3am David Hogg, 49, left his home in Great Barr in the early hours and may have walked to Sandwell Valley
● Brexit: Heseltine says celebrations rub remainers' noses in it Commemorative 50p coin, countdown and Downing Street light display to mark departure on Friday The Tory peer and former deputy prime minister Lord Heseltine has...