● Ross Barkley set to return to Aston Villa team for Wolves clash Latest Aston Villa injury news as Ross Barkley is reportedly in line to return to Dean Smith's matchday squad for the Premier League clash with Wolverhampton...
● Camilla reminisces about beehive hair... The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall have been showing their support for the arts and entertainment sector in London.
● Busy Cambs road where chemical lorry exploded shut until the weekend Specialist teams are still clearing and repairing the road following the accident on Tuesday
● Ryanair orders 75 more Boeing 737 Max... Max aircraft were grounded around the world over concerns about mechanical and design problems following fatal crashes in October 2018 and March 2019.
● Snow and ice forecast to hit parts of UK towards end of week Travel disruption expected as warnings issued for Scotland, north of Belfast, Lake District and Pennines Parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland and England have been...
● Fears over ban Xmas decorations on graves at cemetery are quashed Concern families first learned of council proposals on Facebook
● Policy bid to discourage driving led ... Nine-year-old Ella Kissi-Debrah died in London in February 2013 after making 27 visits to hospital with breathing problems.
● Scotland Yard will continue with miss... Metropolitan Police Commissioner Dame Cressida Dick said the force is working ‘really, really closely’ with the German authorities.
● The roads that will be gritted as Bristol set for snow Be prepared for temperatures to plunge this evening
● Avonmouth explosion: Wessex Water issue statement Police confirmed 'a number of casualties' following today's blast
● Sir Chris Hoy geared up for British R... The six-times Olympic champion retired from cycling in 2013 and has competed in a number of motorsport events.
● Tory MPs press ministers to back UK i... The House of Commons debated the future of the coal industry, with several MPs raising concerns over coal imports.
● Man convicted of blackmail wins appea... John Porch, who was also convicted of assault, has won an appeal after judges concluded that evidence in mobile phone messages had been missed.
● Brothers launch cocktail deliveries from locked down bar You can collect a bottled cocktail from Bristol city centre or have it delivered
● Albion and the Roy love in Liverpool fans just won't understand Crystal Palace, Fulham and West Brom fans are in the same boat - it's an appreciation that Liverpool fans will never understand
● Billy Joe Saunders wants to retire Ma... Saunders is hoping to beat Murray and then fight Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez.
● Covid cases across 17 Solihull areas and the 3 showing rises Data confirms lockdown measures have helped turn the tide
● Explosion linked to chemical plant at... There have been multiple casualties in the blast in Avonmouth near Bristol.
● Thieves take five minutes to drive off with £300k trailer haul Police are appealing for witnesses
● Villa fans respond as Chelsea sent Tammy Abraham transfer message Aston Villa transfer news and views as Villans respond to Chelsea fans' suggestions that Tammy Abraham should return to Villa Park after Olivier...
● Will Rowlands: Wasps lock confirms interest in Wales move The second row is nearing 100 appearances for Gallagher Premiership runners up Wasps
● Mystery as seven caravans and static homes dumped in Cambs ditch A local councillor described it as a "shockingly large fly-tip"
● Police slam 'dangerous' driver who parked car across road and pavement The Volkswagen Touareg was dumped horizontally - partially obstructing the pavement and Washwood Heath Road