● Record daily death toll in US as coro... The US recorded 3,157 deaths on Wednesday.
● UK accused of lagging behind Europe a... Stephanie Frappart made history on Wednesday by becoming the first female referee to take charge of a men’s Champions League game.
● Community bank could be "the next Bristol Energy" for council Authority won't receive a penny back for at least six years – if ever
● EFL clubs get access to £250m after b... The bailout package has been months in the making.
● Avonmouth explosion: Warning siren test cancelled after blast The Severnside Sirens will not be sounded today
● Every word from 'more than angry' Blues boss Aitor Karanka Birmingham City head to Ashton Gate to take on Bristol City this weekend - and in search of their first victory in seven games, this is what Aitor Karanka makes of the ...
● Train punctuality declines as passeng... Some 79.3% of stops at stations were made within a minute of the schedule between July and September, new figures show.
● In Pictures: Winter snap brings snow ... Temperatures dropped as low as minus 7C (19F) overnight into Thursday.
● Bristol City boss Dean Holden responds over Avonmouth explosion Bristol City manager Dean Holden has sent a message to the families of anyone affected by the explosion at a warehouse in Avonmouth earlier today
● Stephen Fry voices campaign calling f... The UK Cinema Association says that the furlough scheme and other business support have not been enough for cinemas.
● Return of East Lancs hospital parking fees branded 'ridiculous' AN NHS trust has come under fire for reintroducing parking charges for visitors and patients after suspending them during the coronavirus pandemic.
● Burglar who guzzled beer at break-in left evidence at crime scene A THIRSTY burglar downed a can of Foster’s after breaking into a woman’s flat – but left the empty tin at the scene.
● Students' Christmas cards spread community cheer STUDENTS at Richmond School and Sixth Form College have pooled their artistic talents to create a collection of Christmas designs which will be shared with the local community...
● Maya Jama announces she became a millionaire aged 24 Bristolian Maya Jama has revealed she actually became a millionaire two years ago despite it being reported that she crossed the financial milestone this year
● Avonmouth Explosion: Police declare major incident An explosion is believed to have occurred involving one of the chemical tanks
● B&M dupes shoppers as it launches new Jammie Dodger flavours B&M shoppers took to Instagram to share how they'd been pranked by the brand
● Man found dead near I'm A Celebrity castle before final In a statement, the force in North Wales, where the current series is being held, confirmed officers found a body on Saturday
● Crash on M27 causes delays near Nursling A CRASH on a Hampshire motorway has blocked the road and is causing delays.
● Avonmouth explosion: Latest images from the scene of the incident Further images have come back from the scene of the explosion in Bristol
● Oxford vaccine researcher will take P... As a frontline health worker, Maheshi Ramasamy is likely to be one of the first people offered a vaccine against Covid-19.
● Nike supports new business idea for 'sneaker shelves' A NEW business will let sneaker lovers display their exclusive collections.
● Charles praying for return of enterta... The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visited two landmark London venues to show their support for the arts.
● Every word Paul Tisdale said after Bristol Rovers defeat to Gillingham Bristol Rovers boss Paul Tisdale's post-match press conference in full after the Gas were beaten 2-0 by Gillingham on Wednesday