● Tory MSP dismissed from chamber after... Oliver Mundell refused to withdraw the remark when asked to do so by the Presiding Officer.
● Company lined up to buy Prestwick Airport pulls out of deal The airport was taken into public ownership in 2013 after being threatened with closure.
● Arrest made month after doorman was hit in head with brick at city pub The 28-year-old victim needed emergency surgery
● BBC makes U-turn on Red Button decision The broadcaster had planned to remove the service, citing financial pressures.
● UK doing more than most to help poor get Covid vaccine, study finds Campaign scoring countries for global access efforts calls for more British transparency * Coronavirus – latest updates * See all our coronavirus coverage The ...
● UK retailers pay just 13% of latest rent bill Landlords see further drop in payment as shop owners brace for stricter lockdown measures hitting trade in crucial Christmas run-up
● Winchester Christmas market cancelled due to Covid pandemic WINCHESTER Cathedral's Christmas Market has been cancelled, organisers have announced.
● Shipman's murderous legacy traced back 50 years to child's death The Shipman Files; A Very British Crime Story has featured the pivotal case of a Warwickshire couple who uncovered his trail of lies and death
● Wasps injury updates ahead of Exeter Chiefs showdown Victory for Lee Blackett's side will ensure a Gallagher Premiership semi-final for a fourth time in five seasons
● Alarming rise of coronavirus across West Midlands since July laid bare In latest Public Health England figures, Sandwell has a rate above 100 - up from 28 cases per 100k in July, and 26 cases per 100,000 people last month
● Coronavirus: 43 more people die after being infected A further 43 people who tested positive for coronavirus have died in hospital in England, bringing the total number of confirmed deaths reported in hospitals to 30,005, NHS...
● Boris Johnson 'could lose election unless COVID vaccine proves to be his Falklands moment' BORIS JOHNSON's chances of getting reelected may depend on whether a successful UK vaccination programme has the same...
● Untrue to say Scottish Government qui... Scottish Constitution Secretary Mike Russell hit back at a claim made by UK Government minister Paul Scully.
● Experts say Boris Johnson's 'levelling up' agenda is doomed to failure 'In the absence of change, there is zero chance of reversing the long-term trend that levelling up require'
● Cannabis farm worth hundreds of thousands of pounds discovered Ten rooms were set up to grow cannabis at the Washwood Mill Trading Estate in the Matchborough
● Barkley reveals brilliant Abraham message ahead of Villa transfer Aston Villa news - Ross Barkley has joined AVFC on loan for the 2020/21 season and spoke to Tammy Abraham before making the move
● Countries lacking effective track and... Dr Michael Ryan, executive director of the agency’s Health Emergencies Programme, made his comments during a webinar hosted by Chatham House.
● 65486310 A law firm is planning a series of nine webinars to aid businesses on a variety of topics as part of the Black Country Business Festival which starts on Monday. October 5.
● Black History Month 2020 events: How to celebrate BHM in the UK this year BLACK History Month is one of the most important celebrations of the year and honours the history and contribution of Black communities around the...
● Jose Mourinho praises Dele Alli respo... The Spurs manager says Alli, who has only featured in two of six matches this season, has been ‘very professional’.
● Sir David Adjaye to receive top archi... Judges said his buildings demonstrate ‘the civic potential of architecture – fostering empathy, identity and pride.’
● Bogus medics offering flu-jabs on people's doorsteps Officers say they have received numerous reports - and want people to beware
● Long-term report: Joining truck life ... Our fleet has suddenly just grown in size, in more ways than one. Ted Welford gets to grip with his new pick-up.
● Staff being 'forced' to work in Colston Tower, says whistleblower Two of Bristol's Newcross Healthcare employees have reportedly resigned amid the row