● Boris Johnson Faces A Brexit Delay After MPs Blocked A Vote On His Deal The prime minister has said he would rather be “dead in a ditch” than ask the EU for another extension to Article 50, but now he has to send that letter...
● Remainers BLOCK Boris Johnson's crunch Brexit vote Boris Johnson failed to fend off an amendment tabled by former Cabinet minister Sir Oliver Letwin, which prevents his new package being put to a formal vote this afternoon.
● MPs back Brexit deal delay Boris Johnson says he will put a bill on his deal to leave EU to MPs next week.
● Johnson defiant after British parliament votes to force Brexit delay A defiant Boris Johnson said he would not negotiate a further delay to Britain's departure from the European Union after parliament voted on Saturday to...
● Tesla's Autopilot function saves a family of bears A Tesla Model 3 came to an impressive halt when it avoided a hitting a mother bear and her two cubs while the vehicle was in autopilot mode while travelling through a national ...
● Match of the Day could now be delayed on Saturday night There are eight games in the Premier League today including Everton's 2-0 win over West Ham but Brexit could play its part on the popular BBC highlights show
● Man taken to hospital after Porsche hits central reservation on A92 in Fife A man has been taken to hospital after the Porsche he was driving hit a crash barrier on the A92 in Fife.
● The Best Camel Coats for 2019 From the Max Mara Teddy Coat to Danish designer Saks Potts’ Foxy Coat, here are the best camel-colored coats to shop now.
Manchester Evening News
● Parliament votes to delay Brexit approval in 'Super Saturday' showdown Boris Johnson will now, under the terms of legislation passed last month, be expected to request an extension from the EU by 11pm tonight
● No 10 refuse to say how Boris Johnson will comply with Brexit delay law The prime minister and his spokesmen insist he will abide by the Benn Act, but have no plans to say how he will avoid an extension. "...
● Boris Johnson's Brexit Deal Just Suffered a Big Setback Here's what you need to know about Johnson's latest defeat in Parliament.
● M&S Food Renaissance: Fightback Or Folly? In the center of Clapham a change is taking place.
● UK PM Johnson: I will not negotiate Brexit delay British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Saturday he would not negotiate a delay to Brexit, after lawmakers backed a proposal to withhold approval for his agreement until...
● 5 Ways the Increasing Senior Population is Changing Business As the senior population grows, companies must adjust their business habits to continue to serve them. This group of people is making its mark on every facet of life.
● AI And CRM: Will Customer Management Get Easier? New developments in natural language processing and machine learning could (and will) help make customer management easier than ever before.
● Emergency services rush to scene at Scarborough bridge where man has died Emergency Services are currently at the scene of an incident at Valley Bridge in Scarborough.
● 23 Dumb Restaurant Customers That I Have Absolutely No Words For "Once, a customer got angry with me because I told her we didn’t have grass-fed chicken. She said, 'This is supposed to be a healthy...
● Liverpool news and transfers LIVE - Manchester United star drops injury hint, Divock Origi on night before Madrid Latest Liverpool transfer rumours and breaking news throughout the day
● Marco Silva speaks out on players and pressure after dominant Everton beat West Ham Marco Silva heaps praise on Everton players after 2-0 win against West Ham at Goodison Park
● Sin bin among three rule changes passed at GAA Special Congress The 10-minute sin bin (73.8% backing), the advanced mark (68.9%) and all kick-outs being taken from the 20-metre line (83.1%) were given the green light.
● Dad leaves the room for 10 minutes, returns to find his three-year-old daughter has eaten 18 pots of yoghurt A truly impressive feat of snacking.
● Manchester United star Paul Pogba posts fresh injury update after Liverpool blow The midfielder has been ruled out of Sunday's Premier League clash.
Press and Journal
● Safety plea as third of fire call-outs in north-east to homes without alarms A third of the fire service's call-outs in Grampian over the last three years have been to properties without smoke alarms, new figures show.
Press and Journal
● North-east mental health charity wants to stop teenagers suffering in silence A north-east mental health charity is hoping to offer children a listening ear, to prevent them developing more serious problems as they grow up.