● AI And CRM: Will Customer Management Get Easier? New developments in natural language processing and machine learning could (and will) help make customer management easier than ever before.
● M&S Food Renaissance: Fightback Or Folly? In the center of Clapham a change is taking place.
● Emergency services rush to scene at Scarborough bridge where man has died Emergency Services are currently at the scene of an incident at Valley Bridge in Scarborough.
● Live updates as Extinction Rebellion protesters block Boulevard de Nantes in Cardiff Around 150 people are taking part in the mass bike ride
● Leave voters go head-to-head with anti-Brexit protesters The flare-up prompted a Metropolitan Police officer to move between the two groups who were pictured having an animated confrontation in the heart of London.
● Rebel with a cause plots ruin of Johnson's big Brexit day Fearing Britain could drop out of the European Union without a deal by design or default, one British lawmaker has threatened to deny Prime Minister Boris Johnson his...
● Manchester United star Paul Pogba posts fresh injury update after Liverpool blow The midfielder has been ruled out of Sunday's Premier League clash.
Press and Journal
● Safety plea as third of fire call-outs in north-east to homes without alarms A third of the fire service's call-outs in Grampian over the last three years have been to properties without smoke alarms, new figures show.
● Man pinned down by police in Parliament grounds as MPs debate Brexit Armed police have seized a suspected Commons intruder,
● Chile declare state of emergency in capital city amid unrest The capital of Chile has declared a state of emergency as protests over increased metro ticket prices turned violent. The[...] The post Chile declare state of...
● Police pin man to ground outside parliament amid anti-Brexit protests Police have dealt with an “incident” outside the Houses of Parliament as a man attempting to gain entry to a[...] The post Police pin man to ground outside...
● The emotional moment Ireland captain Rory Best struggles to hold back tears after playing his final match at Rugby World Cup The popular Ireland and Ulster captain called time on his career following a record Rugby World Cup...
● Rory McIlroy laughs at Ireland team during New Zealand humiliation The boys in green had a game to forget in Tokyo.
● Where The Forbes 400 Went To College: The Top 10 Schools Nearly one in five of America’s richest went to an Ivy League school, with the University of Pennsylvania leading the way.
● Paedophile nanny raped boy, 11, and gave birth to his child now aged five Marissa Mowry, 28, repeatedly sexually abused the boy, who is now 17 and takes their son to school before heading to his own classes
● Prince William in secret meeting as he steps up prep to take over Prince Charles Daily Star Online has discovered the Duke of Cambridge has shown another sign he is increasing preparations to be heir to the throne
● Turkish troops ready to continue Syria offensive if truce deal not implemented: minister Turkish troops in northern Syria are ready to continue their offensive if a deal with Washington to pause the conflict while Kurdish...
● The Circle's Woody says parents Zoe Ball and Fatboy Slim were furious when he joined show Woody has opened up about what his parents said when he told them he was going on The Circle (spoiler alert: they weren't happy)
● Sir Alex Ferguson has chat with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Man Utd training ground before Liverpool game The Scot dropped into Carrington on Saturday.
Manchester Evening News
● Man City get injury boost ahead of Manchester United clash in Continental Cup Manchester City Women play Man Utd in the Conti Cup on Sunday at Leigh Sports Village and the team have been given an injury boost.
● 5 Ways the Increasing Senior Population is Changing Business As the senior population grows, companies must adjust their business habits to continue to serve them. This group of people is making its mark on every facet of life.
● Nigel Owens' touching six-word tribute to Ireland's Rory Best during Rugby World Cup game as captain played for the last time Owens reserved some special words for the Irish skipper as he left a rugby pitch for last time
Press and Journal
● Solution in sight for over capacity Aberdeenshire boxing club A popular boxing club hopes to secure its future by moving into a new premises in Kintore.
● What Owen Farrell told England team-mates after Rugby World Cup quarter-final win over Australia England are through to the semi-finals!