● Boris Johnson Faces A Brexit Delay After MPs Blocked A Vote On His Deal The prime minister has said he would rather be “dead in a ditch” than ask the EU for another extension to Article 50, but now he has to send that letter...
● Emergency services rush to scene at Scarborough bridge where man has died Emergency Services are currently at the scene of an incident at Valley Bridge in Scarborough.
● Remainers BLOCK Boris Johnson's crunch Brexit vote Boris Johnson failed to fend off an amendment tabled by former Cabinet minister Sir Oliver Letwin, which prevents his new package being put to a formal vote this afternoon.
● Man taken to hospital after Porsche hits central reservation on A92 in Fife A man has been taken to hospital after the Porsche he was driving hit a crash barrier on the A92 in Fife.
● Manchester United star Paul Pogba posts fresh injury update after Liverpool blow The midfielder has been ruled out of Sunday's Premier League clash.
Press and Journal
● Safety plea as third of fire call-outs in north-east to homes without alarms A third of the fire service's call-outs in Grampian over the last three years have been to properties without smoke alarms, new figures show.
Press and Journal
● North-east mental health charity wants to stop teenagers suffering in silence A north-east mental health charity is hoping to offer children a listening ear, to prevent them developing more serious problems as they grow up.
● AI And CRM: Will Customer Management Get Easier? New developments in natural language processing and machine learning could (and will) help make customer management easier than ever before.
● Police pin man to ground outside parliament amid anti-Brexit protests Police have dealt with an “incident” outside the Houses of Parliament as a man attempting to gain entry to a[...] The post Police pin man to ground outside...
● Johnson defiant after British parliament votes to force Brexit delay A defiant Boris Johnson said he would not negotiate a further delay to Britain's departure from the European Union after parliament voted on Saturday to...
● The emotional moment Ireland captain Rory Best struggles to hold back tears after playing his final match at Rugby World Cup The popular Ireland and Ulster captain called time on his career following a record Rugby World Cup...
● Rebel with a cause plots ruin of Johnson's big Brexit day Fearing Britain could drop out of the European Union without a deal by design or default, one British lawmaker has threatened to deny Prime Minister Boris Johnson his...
● Heart-breaking photo shows sullen Staffie-cross stray who boarded bus alone with nowhere to go The dog boarded a First Bus in Bierley that was heading toward Bradford, West Yorkshire, on Wednesday but staff were forced to...
● Couple's Mercedes missing after leaving it with 'meet-and-greet' firm for hols Lisa Hook and Anthony Smith left their car near the airport, but were shocked to discover it had gone
● Prince William in secret meeting as he steps up prep to take over Prince Charles Daily Star Online has discovered the Duke of Cambridge has shown another sign he is increasing preparations to be heir to the throne
● M&S Food Renaissance: Fightback Or Folly? In the center of Clapham a change is taking place.
● Leave voters go head-to-head with anti-Brexit protesters The flare-up prompted a Metropolitan Police officer to move between the two groups who were pictured having an animated confrontation in the heart of London.
● The Circle's Woody says parents Zoe Ball and Fatboy Slim were furious when he joined show Woody has opened up about what his parents said when he told them he was going on The Circle (spoiler alert: they weren't happy)
● Paedophile nanny raped boy, 11, and gave birth to his child now aged five Marissa Mowry, 28, repeatedly sexually abused the boy, who is now 17 and takes their son to school before heading to his own classes
● Sir Alex Ferguson has chat with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Man Utd training ground before Liverpool game The Scot dropped into Carrington on Saturday.
Manchester Evening News
● Man City get injury boost ahead of Manchester United clash in Continental Cup Manchester City Women play Man Utd in the Conti Cup on Sunday at Leigh Sports Village and the team have been given an injury boost.
● 5 Ways the Increasing Senior Population is Changing Business As the senior population grows, companies must adjust their business habits to continue to serve them. This group of people is making its mark on every facet of life.
● Live updates as Extinction Rebellion protesters block Boulevard de Nantes in Cardiff Around 150 people are taking part in the mass bike ride
● Dad leaves the room for 10 minutes, returns to find his three-year-old daughter has eaten 18 pots of yoghurt A truly impressive feat of snacking.