● 5 Ways the Increasing Senior Population is Changing Business As the senior population grows, companies must adjust their business habits to continue to serve them. This group of people is making its mark on every facet of life.
● Remainers BLOCK Boris Johnson's crunch Brexit vote Boris Johnson failed to fend off an amendment tabled by former Cabinet minister Sir Oliver Letwin, which prevents his new package being put to a formal vote this afternoon.
● MPs back Brexit deal delay Boris Johnson says he will put a bill on his deal to leave EU to MPs next week.
● Johnson defiant after British parliament votes to force Brexit delay A defiant Boris Johnson said he would not negotiate a further delay to Britain's departure from the European Union after parliament voted on Saturday to...
● Boris Johnson Faces A Brexit Delay After MPs Blocked A Vote On His Deal The prime minister has said he would rather be “dead in a ditch” than ask the EU for another extension to Article 50, but now he has to send that letter...
● Dad leaves the room for 10 minutes, returns to find his three-year-old daughter has eaten 18 pots of yoghurt A truly impressive feat of snacking.
● Defiant Boris Johnson says he will not seek new Brexit delay after Commons loss Oliver Letwin’s amendment could force the Prime Minister to seek another extension.
Express & Star
● Caterer fined for wedding food poisoning A specialist wedding event caterer has been ordered to pay more than £250,000 – after a bridegroom and more than 50 guests were struck down with food poisoning after a wedding in...
● Emotional end for retiring Ireland skipper Best after All Blacks beating Best paid tribute to outgoing head coach Joe Schmidt after the 46-14 quarter-final defeat.
● Person struck by train on busy line led to temporary suspending of services A person was struck by a train on a busy line between Gourock and Greenock earlier today, leading to a disruption of services.
● Match of the Day could now be delayed on Saturday night There are eight games in the Premier League today including Everton's 2-0 win over West Ham but Brexit could play its part on the popular BBC highlights show
Express & Star
● Thirty arrests as part of County Lines Thirty arrests have been made and five people charged during a week of action for police officers dealing with County Lines activity in Staffordshire.
● UK PM Johnson: I will not negotiate Brexit delay British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Saturday he would not negotiate a delay to Brexit, after lawmakers backed a proposal to withhold approval for his agreement until...
● The Best Camel Coats for 2019 From the Max Mara Teddy Coat to Danish designer Saks Potts’ Foxy Coat, here are the best camel-colored coats to shop now.
● 23 Dumb Restaurant Customers That I Have Absolutely No Words For "Once, a customer got angry with me because I told her we didn’t have grass-fed chicken. She said, 'This is supposed to be a healthy...
● Write A Horror Movie And We'll Tell You A Deep Truth About Yourself Scary choices, scary truths? View Entire Post ›
● Tier 2 Championship approved by GAA Special Congress 75.5% of delegates backed the Central Council motion
● Everton ease the pressure on boss Marco Silva with victory over West Ham Goals from Bernard and Gylfi Sigurdsson earned the home side a deserved win.
● Player ratings from Ireland's Rugby World Cup quarter-final defeat Player ratings on a disappointing end to Ireland's Rugby World Cup campaign
● Police close two-mile stretch of M1 as they comb for clues after Mercedes killed pedestrian Police are appealing for information after a pedestrian, 25, was killed between J35a and J36 on the M1, at 11.52pm last night. The...
● NHS worker, 89, sacked for not being able to use computer Eileen Jolly was embarrassingly escorted out of Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading when she was fired after 25 years working there.
● Brexit deal vote: 'I will not negotiate delay and law compel won't compel me,' says Boris Johnson Boris Johnson's hopes of getting Commons backing for his Brexit deal have hit a major stumbling block after MPs voted for an ...
● How Welsh MPs voted in Boris Johnson's crucial Brexit vote MPs were sitting for the first Saturday in 37 years
● Brian O'Driscoll writes off Wales' chances of lifting the Rugby World Cup Rugby legend O'Driscoll was speaking after watching New Zealand destroy Ireland in the second quarter-final