● This regular Bolton carboot is closing down after 30 years Stallholders have been left upset and disappointed following the sudden closure of Lever Street carboot sale.
● Where and when you can meet your local police in Farnworth GMP Bolton South have announced that they will be hosting their first police Surgery on Monday 9 March at Farnworth Cricket Club, Lavender Road.
● Schools Bolton but their engineering know how to the test in the Rotary Club Technology Tournament YOUNG people with designs on success put their skills to the test to engineer a win.
● Owner of Farnworth based Furniture in Fashion finalist in Asian Business Leaders Awards THE man who put celebrated diabetic boxer Muhammed Ali into the ring is now going to get his own endorsement — for his business acumen.
● Andy Burnham's threat to Boris Johnson over clean air charge GREATER Manchester authorities are demanding that the government commits vital funding ahead of the March Budget so the region can ‘get on’ with its ambitious plans...
● Northern Monkey is example of how businesses can flourish in Bolton COUNCIL and business leaders came together to celebrate the inaugural 'Bolton Means Business' event.
● Here's why Chris Green won't be standing as Greater Manchester Mayor BOLTON West MP Chris Green has ruled out standing as Conservative candidate for the post of Mayor of Greater Manchester.
● Bolton cancer patients at Christie waiting for 'two hours' CANCER patients can wait for up to two hours for transport back to Bolton from The Christie Hospital in Manchester, the health scrutiny committee chairman has...
● Court decides council was right to rule taxi driver was not a "fit and proper person" A PRIVATE driver who was convicted of carrying passengers who had not pre-booked has lost his appeal against Bolton Council’s...
● Bolton Pawnbroker could become restaurant or cafe A PAWNBROKER in the town centre could be converted into an eatery.
● Potholes on Bolton street so bad that the old cobbles are visible POTHOLES in a neglected area of Bolton have become so bad the old cobbles are visible again for the first time in decades.
● LETTER: Call for all Bolton political parties to condemn racism Bolton TUC is committed to challenging racism wherever it rears its ugly head.
● Bolton YMCA building to be demolished for 40 new apartments AN HISTORIC town centre building is set to be knocked down to make way for affordable flats aimed at young working people.
● Blackpool 2 Bolton Wanderers 1: Keith Hill's post-match comments KEITH Hill hopes he will be given time to turn results around at Bolton Wanderers.
● Blackpool 2 Bolton Wanderers 1 - Player match ratings WANDERERS (3-1-4-2)
● Bolton Hockey Club ladies enjoy successful weekend BOLTON Hockey Club’s ladies first team are up to second in North Hockey League Division Three South West after they kept their winning run going at Winnington Park.
● MARC ILES' BIG-MATCH VERDICT: Blackpool 2 Wanderers 1 WANDERERS saw a brave comeback halted dead in its tracks at Bloomfield Road – leaving travelling fans with that familiar sinking feeling.
● Blackpool v Bolton Wanderers - Matchday Live Blog Wanderers go in search of a much-needed win against a Blackpool team that has also been struggling of late. All the action with Marc Iles.
● Weather warnings in Bolton for tomorrow RAIN and snow are set to disrupt journeys tomorrow morning.
● Firearm attack on house in Bury A FIREARM caused damage to a wall and a window during a shooting in Whitefield earlier today.
● St Christopher's CE High School in Accrington closes amid coronavirus fears A SCHOOL has closed as a "precaution" amid coronavirus fears following a recent ski trip.
● Bertie the sniffer dog catches Bolton illegal tobacco seller A MAN has been given a suspended prison sentence after a sniffer dog's diligent nose helped trading standards officers find a stash of more than 5,000 illegal...
● Rapist Gary Johnson appears in court 14 years after allegedly escaping to the Philippines A CONVICTED rapist, who police claim went on the run to the Philippines 14 years ago, has appeared in court.
● Second City Coffee to trial new coffee shop at Atria in Bolton A NEW pop-up coffee shop is coming to Bolton.