● Closing eagle gives Bryson DeChambeau clubhouse lead at US Open On three under par, the big-hitting American held a one-shot lead over Spain’s Rafa Cabrera Bello
● Guatemalan president tests positive for coronavirus The 64-year-old has multiple sclerosis and uses canes to walk.
● Forced to eat outside under new rules? Here's what you'll need to wear Those opting for a meal al fresco might consider donning a jumper as the week goes on
● Cheer coach Monica Aldama breaks silence on Jerry Harris child abuse charges Harris is accused of asking children for explicit pictures.
● Dublin under new restrictions from midnight tonight, Taoiseach confirms Micheál Martin has announced new public health measures to curb the spread of coronavirus in the capital.
● Alabama reports second death from Hurricane Sally as Alpha forms The US National Hurricane Centre is using the Greek alphabet after running out of its traditional storm names.
● Varadkar thought woman who threw smoothie in his face was Avril Lavigne The Tánaiste appeared to be preparing to give an interview on camera when the incident happened
● Live: Government details new Dublin restrictions The Taoiseach is announcing new public health measures to curb the spread of coronavirus in the capital.
● Sam Bennett closes in on green jersey as Soren Kragh Andersen wins stage 19 Bennett came home eighth and stretched his lead to 55 points over Peter Sagan.
● Coronavirus: three new deaths and 253 new cases confirmed There have been two further deaths from Covid-19 and 163 confirmed cases in Northern Ireland
● Champions Cup preview: Leinster take on Saracens in titanic clash Johnny Sexton returns to the line up after sitting out the Pro 14 final against Ulster last week
● Video shows woman throwing drink in Leo Varadkar's face The Tánaiste appeared to be preparing to give an interview on camera when the incident happened.
● Ex INM CEO and others can use investigation documents for cases against group High Court allows use of court-appointed inspectors investigation into an alleged data leak at Independent News and Media (INM) for separate...
● Thiago Alcantara admits he has been waiting a long time for his Liverpool move The 29-year-old has signed a four-year deal at Anfield after completing an initial £20million transfer from Bayern Munich.
● Kremlin accuses Navalny team of hampering probe by taking suspected evidence Alexei Navalny fell ill in August and was transferred to Germany for treatment.
● Covid vaccine: Russia announces treatment drug and China trials vaccines Coronavir's approval as a prescription drug follows the green light for another Russian COVID-19 drug
● Judge orders gardai be given material on "traumatised and dangerous" young woman Judge rules the right of life of the girl's mother and other vulnerable women outweighed any right to confidentiality
● SDLP MLA confirms he will self-isolate after testing positive for Covid-19 West Tyrone representative Daniel McCrossan has closed his office to the public as a precaution.
● Payout to rugby fan hit by railway barrier on way to Leinster-Munster match Iarnrod Eireann failed in its duty of care and was liable for what occurred, judge rules
● NPHET explains advice to close pubs and restaurants with few outbreaks The professor said the capital’s high rate of community transmission likely had pubs and restaurants at its source
● UK joins initiative for Covid-19 vaccine discovery, manufacture and distribution Business Secretary Alok Sharma has confirmed the Covax agreement.
● Covid-19: Fresh restrictions for England's north and midlands England's health secretary Matt Hancock said coronavirus cases were ‘rising fast’.
● Migrants stranded at sea as powerful storm batters Greece A powerful tropical-like storm named Ianos battered the western islands of Zakynthos, Kefalonia, and Ithaki.
● Culture night takes place this evening with hundreds of online and offline events They said we are committed to the health and safety of our participants and audience, and appreciate your understanding of this matter.