● Liverpool win but Fabinho injury adds to defensive worries The makeshift central defender went off in the 2-0 home win over Midtjylland
● Cloud growth helps Microsoft beat Wall Street expectations The firm has seen a rise in demand for its cloud computing services and workplace productivity products.
● Manchester City in charge after win in Marseille Ferran Torres, Ilkay Gundogan and Raheem Sterling on target in 3-0 success
● Chrissy Teigen shares reasoning behind posting miscarriage photos "These photos are only for the people who need them"
● Josep Maria Bartomeu and Barcelona FC board resign The club president has been under pressure since criticism from Lionel Messi over the summer.
● 100-meter champ Coleman handed two-year ban for missed tests The world 100 metres champion has been banned until May 2022.
● Netflix announces casting for young Colin Kaepernick in drama series Colin In Black & White explores the former NFL player’s backstory
● Mercedes seals deal to take up to 20% stake in Aston Martin The deal is aimed at rapidly growing Aston Martin’s trade to sell around 10,000 vehicles by 2025
● FIFA president Gianni Infantino tests positive for Covid-19 Accrington and Scunthorpe have also been hit with positive Covid-19 cases.
● Johnny Sexton hoping Ireland can mark Cian Healy milestone with Six Nations win The prop is set to become only the sixth Ireland player to make a 100 international appearances.
● Met Éireann issues yellow rainfall warning for 10 counties The alert will come into effect in the early hours of Thursday morning and last until 6am on Friday
● Taxi drivers being 'challenged' by passengers about wearing face masks Since July 13th it has been a legal requirement to wear face coverings while on public transport
● Final-round permutations as Ireland, England and France chase Six Nations glory The title race will be decided on Saturday.
● TD accuses those campaigning to unseal Mother and Baby Home records of 'fake news' A Fianna Fáil TD has accused those supporting the unsealing of the Mother and Baby Home records of 'exploiting the situation'
● Vaccine could be effective despite natural Covid-19 antibodies fall, scientists say Experts said vaccines contained boosters to provide a ‘durable’ immune response against illnesses
● Tom Parker welcomes second child weeks after revealing brain tumour diagnosis His bandmate Max George shared the news
● Rudiger to stay at Chelsea and Mustafi on the move from Arsenal Antonio Rudiger and Shkodran Mustafi feature in today’s transfer rumours.
● Trump eyes hosting election night party at his Washington hotel Critics say the move is a reminder of how the president has used his office to personally profit.
● Student accommodation to be converted to tourist or worker apartments The decision was described by Labour Senator Marie Sherlock as setting a 'dangerous precedent for co-living by the back door'
● Sergio Aguero injury hands Manchester City a further blow Pep Guardiola will be without five first-team players in Marseille, with another two just returning from injury
● Model and actress Emily Ratajkowski shares baby news She teamed up with Vogue magazine for the announcement
● Investigations continue after three found dead in Cork farm suspected murder suicide The bodies – two men in their 20s and a man in his 50s – were found at a property on Monday
● Covid-19 immunity could only last a few months, study says Experts said the data showed immunity was 'waning quite rapidly,' which could lead to an increased risk of reinfection
● Forensic advances may aid probe into 1982 IRA bomb attack The blast left a huge crater in the road and witnesses described seeing two people running away from the scene