● Almost half of Irish adults have broken local Covid restrictions The survey found different reasons for breaches of local restrictions
● Dublin hospitals under 'significant pressure', says HSE chief He warned that more restrictions may be required
● Toddler in hospital after crash involving quad and scrambler The quad wasn't moving when it was hit by a scrambler bike
● HSE must address ICU bed shortage, consultant warns He said the HSE must deal with the issue instead of telling people "there isn't a problem"
● Applegreen suffers Covid-19 hit as revenue drops Revenue fell by more than a quarter in the first six months of 2020
● FAI set to appoint ex-FA commercial director Jonathan Hill as new CEO Hill expected to replace interim Gary Owens, who withdrew as a permanent candidate for the Abbotstown role
● Hospitality sector being made 'pay for the sins of others' He warned of job losses between 30,000 and 50,000 in Dublin
● Trump heats up culture wars as he appeals to Wisconsin voters The US president has hinged his election campaign on core supporters rather than focusing on winning over a narrow slice of undecided voters.
● Liverpool target Sarr, Alli attracting interest from European giants Watford are demanding a high price from Liverpool for Ismaila Sarr while sharks are circling around Dele Alli.
● IRFU warn existence of professional rugby under 'significant threat' The GAA, IRFU, FAI and Sport Ireland will all appear before the Oireachtas Covid-19 committee today