● John Higgins makes the first 147 break at the World Snooker Championship for eight years Stunning from the Wizard.
● How long is the heatwave going to last and when will it end? Feeling the heat?
● These are the plants people are buying for their gardens in lockdown Take note if you've developed a new passion for gardening these last few months.
● Girl found alive in Beirut after spending 24 hours under rubble Footage shows the moment the little girl's head was found poking out from the rubble.
● Professor reveals the magic behind Argos catalogues after collecting every edition since 1973 It was 'the book of dreams' for many.
● All the UK companies that have made job cuts since lockdown began A grim new prediction today predicts unemployment could rise to a million by the end of 2020.
● Martin Gould considered retirement during mental health struggles but is back to his brilliant best The veteran thrashed Stephen Maguire in round one
● Buzz Lightyear was nearly called Lunar Larry as Disney release unseen sketches of Toy Story favourite Disney have release these great original designs for Buzz Lightyear.
● Google is paying £10 each to users following lawsuit settlement 500,000 Google+ profiles were affected by a security vulnerability
● Wetherspoons could axe up to 130 jobs after pubs hit hard by pandemic Nearly a third of the chain's head office staff are likely to go.
● Coronation Street Quiz: How well do you know these Weatherfield partnerships? It's all about the double acts in this quiz!
● The Grand Tour sneakily gives another update on Madagascar special We'll just have to be patient.
● Rising number of coronavirus survivors are losing their hair A leading clinic has seen a surge in survivors suffering from telogen effluvium (TE) - a form of temporary hair loss that normally occurs after stress, a shock, or a ...
● Being called Richard Hammond means putting up with unsolicited car chat I own a very boring, family Volvo. It’s not even the four-wheel drive version and it’s fuel efficient.
● Coronavirus infection rate still fell even as lockdown started to ease A report from the UK's biggest testing study suggests the first stages of lockdown easing did not compromise the fightback against Covid-19.
● Zoe Saldana apologises for playing Nina Simone with darkened skin and prosthetic nose in biopic Zoe faced backlash for the casting at the time.
● Animals lost in Beirut explosion begin to be reunited with their owners Emotional videos show pet dogs being returned to their human families.
● Boy, 14, with dairy allergy died after eating popcorn at the cinema Ruben Bousquet is thought to have suffered a reaction to the milk used to make the popcorn, although no cause of death has been confirmed and an inquest...
● Drunk In Love producer Detail charged with 15 counts of sexual assault The producer, real name Noel Fisher, was arrested on Wednesday.
● TUI holidays 2020: Where is TUI flying to this summer and do you have to quarantine? Here's the latest information...
● Antonio Conte hints Inter Milan have got a major bargain by signing Alexis Sanchez from Man Utd Man Utd have effectively ripped up the remainder of his contract.
● Amanda Kloots pays tribute to Broadway star husband Nick Cordero one month on from his death The Broadway star died from coronavirus complications.
● Stunning aerial photos of swimming pools from above will make you crave a dip Wish you were there?