● Pedophile fled court as jury convicted him of child sex offense '...people who are charged with sexual crimes against children, they're one group of people who especially don't want to go to jail.'
● Couple find two stowaways underneath van after driving 326 miles home from France The migrants, from Sudan, are believed to have climbed under the vehicle on the overnight ferry.
● How The Matrix could help trans people as Lilly Wachowski reveals real meaning behind Keanu Reeves movie ‘I’m glad that it has gotten out that that was the original intention.'
● James Charles apologises to Alicia Keys after shady tweet over beauty brand 'I am not the gatekeeper of makeup.'
● Kate Tempest reintroduced as Kae as they change name and pronouns with hearfelt message 'This is a first step towards knowing and respecting myself better.'
● Judd Trump in danger of early World Snooker Championship exit against Yan Bingtao The world number one is not firing
● Liverpool submit £10m bid for Norwich City defender Jamal Lewis Opening offer launched.
● Grandmother plays piano in wreckage of home destroyed by Beirut explosion Her family described the moment as 'beauty from ashes' and said their grandmother was 'pushing through her pain'.
● Guernsey Police might have gone a bit overboard with its new recruitment video The reality of policing on the Channel Island of Guernsey is likely a lot more mundane, with officers dealing with precisely zero murders last year ...
● Victoria Beckham, Emma Bunton and Mel C wish Spice Girls bandmate Geri Halliwell Happy Birthday They celebrated Geri turning 48.
● Couple spend £19k on tiny home on wheels and travel the US for work A whole lot less than the cost of a 'real' house.
● Microsoft ends xCloud support on iOS, launching as Android exclusive Apple is not happy about Microsoft’s streaming plans and has stopped them from launching xCloud on iPhone, perhaps forever.
● Nicole Scherzinger busts some serious moves on the beach during Portugal getaway The sass is everything.
● Dogs need volunteers to help them sniff out coronavirus A crack team of six Labradors and Cocker Spaniels is being trained on samples of healthy and sick patients and could be rolled out to UK airports.
● Taskmaster sensationally pulled from US TV after just one episode While Taskmaster goes from strength to strength in the UK, it didn't get quite the same response in the US.
● Doom Eternal and Elder Scrolls Online coming to PS5 and Xbox Series X as free updates Bethesda is planning next gen versions of two of their biggest games but they’ll be available for free if you already own them.
● Liam Payne treats girlfriend Maya Henry to fish & chips as they enjoy date night in London Actual couple goals.
● Driver somehow escaped this mangled BMW with just minor injuries Four people from the crash were taken to hospital as a precaution.
● Another 49 people die with coronavirus in UK bringing total to 46,413 According to the latest government figures 308, 134 people have tested positive for Covid-19, with 950 additional cases recorded in the past 24 hours.
● What causes a heatwave? Here's some great weather chat for your next awkward social interaction.
● Boris defends decision not to suspend Tory MP arrested on suspicion of rape The unnamed former minister, in his 50s, was arrested on Saturday after a former parliamentary aide accused him of sexual assault.
● Arsenal confident Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang close to signing new contract A huge boost for Mikel Arteta.