● We Know Which "Tiger King" Personality Matches Your Personality Based On Your Shopping Habits No, you won't have to get any expired meat! View Entire Post ›
● Kyle MacLachlan Is Hosting A Virtual "Twin Peaks" Rewatch Party To Celebrate The Show's 30th Anniversary Get ready to fire walk with Kyle! View Entire Post ›
● 16 Extra Teachers Who Are Doing The Most With Their Online Classes Right Now "Here is a picture of my cat for motivation!" View Entire Post ›
● 20 Pictures That Prove Cats Aren't Total Jerks I will hear no more about cats being meanies. View Entire Post ›
● 23 Heartbreaking, Real-Life Pictures That Show What It's Like To Work In Hospitals Right Now "I just spent 13 hours with eight patients on ventilators. By the end of my shift, there were only five." View Entire Post ›
● Recast "10 Things I Hate About You" And I'll Give You The Perfect Teen Movie To Stream Tonight Teen movies make the world go 'round! View Entire Post ›
● 39 HBO Movies And Shows That Will Be Available For Free Because We Deserve It HBO is encouraging people to #StayHomeBoxOffice with dozens of FREE series, documentaries, and movies on HBO NOW & HBO GO starting April 3. View ...
● Who Is Arielle Charnas And Why Is Everyone Mad At The Something Navy Influencer? The Something Navy blogger has become the unwitting poster child for what not to do in a pandemic. Here's how we got here. View Entire Post ›
● "Red Table Talk" Had An Entire Episode About Managing Anxiety, And The Tips Are Amazing "We have to become careful with whose pain and how much pain we can take on." View Entire Post ›
● Karlie Kloss Opened Up About Marrying Joshua Kushner Despite The "Complications" Of His Connection To Trump "My heart often is telling me exactly what I need to hear. And I didn’t always listen to it." View ...
● 18 Tumblr Posts About Cats That'll Amuse And Comfort You During These Worrying Times Very cat. Much purrs. View Entire Post ›
● Here's 8 Quick Tips To Keep You From Getting "Zoombombed" By Trolls Like most things, not tweeting is always a good idea. View Entire Post ›
● Ryan Reynolds Is Really Bored In Quarantine, So He's Hilariously Responding To Tweets "Congrats! You’ve unlocked the Ryan Reynolds Fan Club Mint Level membership status." View Entire Post ›
● 15 Helpful Cat Owner Cheatsheets That Will Answer Most Of Your Cat Questions If you're constantly googling "what does it mean when my cat does x" then this is the post for you! View Entire Post ›
● Bodies Are Being Left To Rot At Home In This City As The Coronavirus Spreads One woman told BuzzFeed News she went out into the street to find people to take away her uncle's corpse, as her home city in Ecuador is...
● Chrissy Teigen Said She Wants To Kill The "Animal Crossing" Bunny And Honestly, Same "I'm gonna axe this guy and throw him in the river." View Entire Post ›
● Rate These Polarizing Foods And We'll Reveal Your True Mental Age I'll just stick to the kids menu, thanks. View Entire Post ›
● 21 Incredible Pictures From The History Of New York City Hospitals "It is important to reiterate that health care workers have been on the front lines battling infection and disease here in the city for centuries."..
● I Was Addicted To Adderall For A Decade. What Did It Give Me? In college, Adderall gave me a sense of focus that felt sublime. Then I OD'ed. (An excerpt from Attention: A Love Story ) View Entire Post ›
● Anyway, Here's Tom Holland And Jake Gyllenhaal Doing Shirtless Handstands These guys are putting on shirts while doing handstands and meanwhile I'm not even wearing pants. View Entire Post ›
● 16 Pictures That Show How Bad The State Of South Carolina Is At "Social Distancing" "I have never seen this parking lot sooo full... not even on Black Friday!" View Entire Post ›
● 21 Kitchen Products To Help You Cook More During Self Isolation You'll be the Remy of the household! View Entire Post ›
● A Performance Artist Famous For Playing With Knives Just Had, Well, A Knife Accident The lesson: Do not leave your knife sculpture lying around. View Entire Post ›
● What Struggles Are You Facing While Pregnant Or Raising A Baby During This Pandemic? We're listening. View Entire Post ›