● Court Rules That Jägermeister's Logo Isn't Offensive to Christians Swiss feds were concerned that the stag-and-cross logo could be upsetting due to "the religious leanings of some consumers".
● 'GTA IV' to Return to Steam in a 'Complete Edition' with Features Missing Some sacrifices have been made to bring Rockstar's landmark crime classic back.
● Showtime Should Make Nathan Fielder and the Safdies' Pilot a Series Already The network just ordered a pilot of 'The Curse', a half-hour comedy that's unfortunately not called 'Safdie For You'.
● Bloomberg's Answers on Sexual Harassment Were Pretty Stunning The NDAs were, in his words, "consensual".
● People Living in Poverty On What They Can't Live Without The 'Picture Britain: Our people, our poverty' exhibition celebrates the resilience of those swept into poverty.
● The Ugly Reality of Rural Prison for County Lines Drug Dealers For some drug sellers who have "gone country", being locked up in a rural jail can be a ticket to non-stop abuse from the locals. For others, it can be a ...
● America Loves Bernie. Socialism, Not So Much. Polls out Wednesday show Sanders surging but only 28 percent of Americans saying they had a favourable view of his ideology.
● From 2021, You Won't Be Able to Move to the UK to Work These Jobs Are we human...or are we 70 points?
● Trump Just Declared Himself the Sheriff of America "I'm actually, I guess, the chief law enforcement officer of the country," he said.
● Rapper Pop Smoke Reportedly Shot Dead in Los Angeles TMZ is reporting that the Brooklyn rapper was killed in a home invasion on Wednesday morning.
● The Coronavirus Cruise Ship Was a Disease-Spreading Hellscape Crew members weren't quarantined, and passengers have reportedly been spotted talking to each other without masks across neighbouring balconies.
● 'Black Mesa' Is Not the 'Half-Life' You Remember After more than a decade in the making, the 'Half-Life' remake is one of the most ambitious mods ever made.
● How Big of a Scam Are 'Coronavirus Protection Kits'? Opportunistic businesses are trying to cash in on coronavirus paranoia with suits, masks, goggles, and shoe covers.
● Britain's CBD Clampdown, Explained One thing's for sure – if you're a fan of CBD-infused mattresses, you have nothing to worry about.
● The Frighteningly Detailed Diaries of France's Top Executioner Anatole Deibler kept photographs and "criminal resumés" of his 299 beheadings.
● What Your Taste in Men Says About You To all you straight ladies out there: come and check yourselves.
● People in China Are Wrapping Earphones Around Their Waists to Prove They're Skinny It's Weibo's newest show-the-world-you're-slim challenge.
● City of Santa Monica Rather Upset Over Porno Filmed in Public Library The ten-minute long porn video was allegedly filmed in the Santa Monica Library's Ocean Park Branch during its regular business hours.
● This Device Generates Electricity from the Air Using a Strange Microbe "We are literally making electricity out of thin air."
● Runners Hate Running as Much as the Rest of Us There are a lot of flowery, feel-good narratives around running as exercise – but the reality is, even people who are committed to it hate it.
● Arson, Pepper Spray and Arrests: Hong Kong Protesters Want to Close the Border With China Over Coronavirus On Sunday riot police used pepper spray during a protest of a new coronavirus quarantine facility in Kowloon Bay.
● Bullshit Job Diary: I'm a Bookie and I Love to See Racists Lose Their Money Still, nothing can prepare you for watching punters fight over their losses or throw away a weekly wage in an hour.
● What Rich People Really Worry About When money is no object, what replaces the stress dreams everyone else has about debt and their bank balances?
● Trump Is on a Pardoning Spree Former Gov. Rod Blagojevich, junk-bond financier Michael Milken, former 49ers owner Edward DeBartolo Jr. and former NYPD Commissioner Bernard Kerik are getting off easier.