● TikTok Challenges, Ranked by How Likely They Are to Maim or Kill You The "skull breaker" challenge is, somehow, not even the most terrifying thing happening on this app.
● Want to Transition? There's an App for That Solace is a one-stop resource for people who know that they're trans but don't know where to start.
● The Internet Doesn't Deserve Grimes 4.0 For all the bad-faith readings and general hostility, her new era around album 'Miss Anthropocene' is full of ideas – and inevitably good.
● Celeb Shout-Out App Cameo Exposes Private Videos and User Data Motherboard wrote basic code to compile lists of videos that users had explicitly marked as private on the app.
● Remembering 3 Non-Blondes, the UK's First Black Female Sketch Show Back in 2003, BBC3 launched a trailblazing comedy featuring three black women. So why doesn't anybody remember it?
● Nightly Takeaways, Heavy Drinking: The Bad Habits My Ex Gave Me From learning awful driving techniques to eating meat after being vegetarian for years – it can happen to any of us.
● Why I Quit My Creative Job to Become a Prison Officer David Ralfe quit the draining hustle of the arts industry for a job at HMP Pentonville.
● Scientists Found Breathable Oxygen in Another Galaxy for the First Time Molecular oxygen is a key component of the air humans breathe, and now astronomers have spotted it a half-billion light years away. But don't hold...
● 'Not a Classical Neo-Nazi': What We Know About the German Hookah Bar Terrorist The investigation has only just begun into what led the 43-year-old to kill nine people at two popular hangouts for young Kurds.
● 'It's a Punch in the Face to Trump': Why Soleimani's Killing Could Mean Hard-Line Victories in Iran's Elections The country's parliamentary elections are a measure of popular support for confrontation with the US.
● Your Vape Could Soon Have a Tracking Chip in It A former vape manufacturer has created vape-tracking software that he promises won't be a privacy issue.
● 20 Years of 'The Sims' Keeping Up With Our Bizarre Reality The Sims is a reflection of human life; it shows us how we love, create families, and interact with the world around us.
● Everything You Need to Know About Treating Cystic Acne It’s different from other, more superficial types of types of acne like blackheads and whiteheads because it’s deeper down in your skin.
● What It Means to Be a 'Redneck' or a 'Hillbilly' When city people throw around words like "redneck" or "hillbilly", they generally mean them as insults. But what do these words signify for the people living ...
● How to Lose Weight and Build Muscle at the Same Time Gaining strength while burning fat isn't easy to do, but research shows that it is possible.
● The History of the Clit Piercing From Borneo tribeswomen to trendy Victorians, clit piercings have been around for much longer than Christina Aguilera's bejewelled privates would have you believe.
● Larry Tesler, the Inventor of Copy-Paste, Was More Influential Than You Realise Tesler, who worked at Apple for decades, invented copy-paste functionality while at Xerox PARC and is responsible for a major deal that helped...
● We Asked Every Premier League Club What They Would Do If a Player Walked Off After Being Racially Abused Some had a well thought-out response, others simply refused to engage.
● The Great Millennial Divide: My Friends' Successes Make Me Feel Like a Failure From an insecure job industry making career success seem harder, to social media highlighting our insecurities, it's easier than ever to feel...
● What Happened to 'A Little Princess' Star Liesel Matthews? She starred in the 1995 family classic, but off-screen she's the mega-rich heiress to the Pritzker fortune who sued her famous family for $6 billion.
● A Major Study That Fuelled the US Vape Panic Has Been Retracted The paper, published by the American Heart Association's scientific journal, claimed that vaping could lead to a heart attack.
● Why Burger King Is Forcing Everyone to Watch a Mouldy Whopper Rot In the 45-second commercial, a burger is assembled in the most photogenic way possible, and then left to rot for the next four weeks.
● Court Rules That Jägermeister's Logo Isn't Offensive to Christians Swiss feds were concerned that the stag-and-cross logo could be upsetting due to "the religious leanings of some consumers".
● 'GTA IV' to Return to Steam in a 'Complete Edition' with Features Missing Some sacrifices have been made to bring Rockstar's landmark crime classic back.