● Why Service Businesses Need To Get Their Digital Affairs In Order Whether you operate as a real estate agent, lawyer or any other type of business owner, you will need to adapt in order to keep your customers engaged in a...
● How To Develop Self-Reliance And Overcome Codependency It is heightened emotional intelligence that will allow you to notice your feelings, label your raw emotions, recognize problems and commit to viable long-term solutions.
● Missing Or Wrong Stimulus Check? Help For Some Taxpayers Is On The Way The IRS has established procedures for resolving some stimulus check problems, including working to help correct missing or incomplete stimulus checks for...
● Convalescent Plasma Studies Reportedly Delayed In Favor Of Trump-Touted Hydroxychloroquine “You always have that hindsight and say, oh man, we should have put our efforts into something else.”
● Small Sample Size Theater: Has Shane Bieber Become An Elite Pitcher? Shane Bieber's early-season numbers are incredible, but his nagging propensity to allow loud contact lingers on.
● Should You Ignore 2020 In Your 2021 Marketing Plan? As the 2021 planning season gets into full swing, uncertainty about the future abounds.
● Taylor Swift Now Claims The Fourth-Most Hot 100 Hits Ever Taylor Swift has now charted 113 songs on the Hot 100 throughout her career.
● Maximizing The ROI On Your CLM++ Journey: The What And The How Without a carefully planned change management program imbedded in a technology initiative, chances are the ROI on the technology will be abysmal.
● The U.K Planning Reforms Will Decimate The Arts And Culture Sector Yesterday the U. K. Government published a consultation and white paper outlining its intentions to reform the planning system in England and its proposals...
● Remote Working: The New Normal As businesses start to open and create their new normal, their most important asset is their people.
● How To Build Safety And Trust In Digital Customer Engagement As consumers come to expect that brands will do right by them and their trust, it's up to organizations to figure out how to earn and maintain it.
● Four Simple Tips For Writing Effective Blog Posts Anyone can write compelling blog posts; it just takes time to master the nuances associated with this strategy.
● Five Simple Tips For Working Remotely Whether you have experience with or are new to the work-from-home scene, finding a balance between your professional and personal life can be a challenge.
● RNAi-Based Pesticides Contribute To The Promise Of A New Green Revolution RNA interference (RNAi) pesticides are poised poised to become an important tool in the world of pesticides.
● Cote, A Michelin-Starred Restaurant In New York City Strives To Survive The Pandemic To stay alive, Kim says, “We’ve shaved our expenses, negotiated a lower rent, we’re much leaner, and we’re tapping our PPP loan.”
● WWE Reportedly Bringing Back Attitude Era Booking Philosophy WWE is reportedly bringing back a booking strategy that was a staple of the Attitude Era in the late 1990s.
● Self-Employed Borrowers Now Face More Mortgage Scrutiny The economic fallout from the coronavirus pandemic has left lenders looking for more ways to mitigate their risks. For self-employed workers, that means providing more...
● How The Pandemic Has Restored Our Relationship With Cars The idea of transportation as a place and not just a service "between places" will gain more resonance with people in contrast with the other modes of movement ...
● 6 Ways To Ace Your Take Home Code Test If you are in the midst of a take home code test and you’re super anxious like I used to be, take a deep breath and start with these 5 steps to help you ace your home code test.
● Preparing For A Post-Pandemic World There’s a sense of anticipation that builds for the end of a long, trying period, more of the expected relief as much as any joy you might feel.
● Early Regional Sports Network TV Ratings And Ad Sales For MLB Are Up Compared To 2019 Here's the early TV ratings for all 29 MLB teams in the U.S. in 2020
● Big Ten Conference Is Prioritizing Football Revenues Over Player Safety In The Time Of COVID-19 As the National Collegiate Athletic Association petitions Congress to operate free from antitrust and labor laws, some NCAA member ...
● Two Ways To Make Revenue Growth More Predictable In An Uncertain Economy In an environment where many things seem out of control, there are a few things businesses can control that will help ensure revenue growth.
● Preparation Is Key To A Successful Comeback In The Restaurant Industry With this slowdown comes a rare opportunity to adjust outdated processes and focus on future success.