● Data Management And Governance: The Changing Data Landscape It's likely going to be a year of significant transformation and disruption in the data management industry.
● When You Can't Stop Every Cyberattack, Try Honeypots While honeypots shouldn't serve as the centerpiece of a cybersecurity strategy, they should be considered a crucial component of one.
● Final Mile Delivery Success Just Got Closer Thanks To Kar-go I've a question; what is the one technology which is set to revolutionise our shopping experience in the next decade? AI? Facial recognition? Robotics?...
● Want A Better Business In 2020? Five Tips For Keeping Your New Year's Resolution Let’s make your business resolution stick.
● Could Artificial Intelligence Put The Communications Professional Out Of A Job? As artificial intelligence becomes more prevalent in the workplace, do comms professionals need to feel threatened?
● How To Hire The Right Team When Expanding Internationally Don't rush the process of hiring local employees.
● Cost Segregation Study Provides For Immediate Expense Of Leasehold Improvements The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act changed the definition of Qualified Improvement Property. What does this mean for expensing leasehold improvements?
● Why The Auto Industry Must Adapt Or Die Tesla broke all of the rules in the automotive industry; now others must follow suit.
● This Young Innovator Is A Champion Of AI For Good At the AIMed conference 2019, UCI’s sophomore, and Dalai Lama Scholar Karishma Muthukumar gave an opening speech about her big idea of using empathy-based artificial...
● How To Reliably Solve For Foot Traffic Attribution Attribution is elusive because different types of data reside in disparate systems.
● Thrilling Escapes: How To Travel Like Agatha Christie Travel, it seems, is taking a mysterious turn this year, with a flurry of Agatha Christie-inspired trips being launched for amateur sleuths, and explorers, alike.
● Know The Difference Between Cash Flow And Profit Many business owners equate cash in the bank with profit on the financial statement. Even though both are essential for a sustainable business, there is a critical difference...
● Spectacular Huawei Defeat Confirmed: This Is How Trump Got It So Completely Wrong The U. S. has lost its most crucial fight with Huawei, and it has done so in the most public way imaginable.
● Want To Be A Superstar At Work? Do What Kobe Byrant Did Kobe Bryant had a fantastic amount of talent to play basketball. But it wasn't just the talent that made him so successful.
● Are Condolences Really Best Shared On Social Media Social media has evolved from personal communications between friends to a broadcast tool to the world. This works well when it comes to sending congratulations – such as how...
● 3 Reasons Hospital Mergers Fail Hospitals administrators and national association groups have defended past mergers by promising the deals will lower costs and improve patient care. They almost never do.
● More Questions And Answers About The SECURE Act The SECURE Act's many changes to IRAs raise a lot of questions.
● When Do You 'Need' SEO? SEO isn't for everyone, but these tips can help you determine if it's right for you and your business.
● To Multicloud Or Not To Multicloud: Is That Really The Question? Companies everywhere are quickly shifting data and core applications to the cloud and are realizing that singular cloud solutions simply won't cut it when it ...
● Why Private Equity Firms Are Not The Same Today As 10 Years Ago The 2010s were an incredible journey in the world of private equity.
● Nationally-Ranked Advisor Distills Her Retirement Philosophy Debra Brede Releases, “You’re Retired...Now What?” with ForbesBooks
● Phoenix Suns Guard Devin Booker Among A New Generation Of NBA Stars Touched By Kobe Bryant This emotional and competitive relationship with Kobe Bryant among the youngest generation of NBA stars including Devin Booker was...
● Onboarding Digital Natives Into Executive Roles Make it anticipatory, proffered, on-demand, real-time, personalized, collaborative, and bite-sized - step-by-step.
● Job Interview Skills: How To Land An Internship With Little Or No Experience Most Americans believe that an internship at Google is more valuable than a degree from Harvard - and that’s not just the plot of an Owen Wilson...