● BTS Charts Its Record-Extending Eighteenth No. 1 Hit These days, whatever BTS releases goes right to No. 1 on at least one Billboard chart.
● Even Google Stadia Diehards Are Getting Fed Up With Missing Features And Silence Google Stadia fans are not pleased about the constant silence surrounding the service.
● One Of The Largest Homes In The D.C. Area Just Broke Local Price Records With A Sale Price Of $45 Million The estate of billionaire and AOL co-founder James Kimsey has found a buyer for the highest price on record in the D.C...
● Three Times Kobe Bryant Redirected The Course Of The Rockets Franchise Playoff losses to Bryant were always followed by major changes by the Rockets.
● David Burkus: Essential Career Advice For Ambitious Young Professionals Essential career advice for young professionals from leading management thinker David Burkus
● Jeff Bezos Threw A Party After The Annual Alfalfa Club Dinner. So What Exactly Is The Alfalfa Club? Billionaires, political leaders and more make up the membership of the elite club, with its Washington D.C. center of gravity.
● Financial Tips To Make Your Business More Successful Not understanding how to manage your money can undermine your business.
● Civic Nation BrandVoice: School Counselors: Building Better Humans And Creating Positive Change Working as a school counselor is so much more than a job.
● How To Use Storytelling To Captivate Any Audience By incorporating these five elements into your next presentation, you'll be able to create a lasting impression.
● This Is How Baby Boomers Can Avoid Retirement-Envy If you are a Baby Boomer, you are running out of time to reliably go back and make what you made all over again.
● Xbox Series X Vs PlayStation 5: Why Sony Is About To Crush Microsoft All Over Again The PlayStation 5 has one significant advantage over the Xbox Series X and it will make all the difference in the next-gen console wars.
● Nike Says It Sold Out Of Kobe Bryant Products Instead Of Pulling From Stores, Contradicting Reports Nike is also reportedly re-evaluating its strategy for releasing Bryant’s shoes and other products.
● Will Apple Beat And Raise? If Not, It Should Trade Down 59% There are many optimistic assumptions built into its stock price. If Apple beats and raises, I am confident its shares will pop. Otherwise, they have a long journey...
● Coronavirus Hits Korean Duty-Free Shops, Cosmetics Companies The Wuhan coronavirus is biting into the South Korean economy as the East Asian country’s fourth case was reported on Monday.
● The Cost Of Human Trafficking: Staying Compliant And Understanding The Risks When it comes to human trafficking, the highest cost is the moral cost that is imposed on those who do not act to prevent it. If your company has not ...
● Another WWE Star Whose Career Was Thought To Be Over Could Be Returning WWE may bring back a rising star who's been out of action for two years due to a career-threatening injury.
● Captain Faf Du Plessis In The Hot Seat After Once Mighty South Africa Spiral South Africa is a proud cricket nation but on-and-off field turmoil has seen it tumble.
● Nick Castellanos Is A Perfect Fit In Cincinnati Great American Ball Park should maximize Nick Castellanos' strengths and mask his deficiencies.
● Cognitive Computing In The Next Decade Of AI Machine learning is now accessible to everyone, from students and industry engineers to domain experts and even consumers.
● How Technology Is Driving M&A In TMT And Other Industries The TMT sector generates more data than any other sector and fuels other sectors' data exhaust.
● Hong Kong Cuts China Flights To Fight Wuhan Coronavirus, But Other Governments Unlikely To Follow Suit Hong Kong’s government says it will halve the number of flights to Mainland China, and suspend rail and ferry service...
● Is Student Loan Forgiveness Fair? Is student forgiveness fair? Here's what people think.
● A Delicate Balancing Act: How To Fret Over The Details Without Micromanaging Without micromanaging, it's possible to build a culture of constant improvement.
● Become A Better Communicator: One Simple Change That Changes Everything Becoming a better communicator requires that we become comfortable discussing the uncomfortable.