● BigCommerce CEO Eyes Global Expansion As IPO Price Surges 292% Rival of Canada's Shopify sees trading halted twice due to volatility, closing at $72
● This Banking Change Could Deliver Your Second Stimulus Check Faster Two primary options have been discussed by lawmakers, but would require quick action to make a difference for a second round of stimulus checks.
● Hurricane Season Will Be So Active Forecasters Expect To Run Out Of Storm Names A major hurricane is likely to hit the U.S., according to the forecast.
● As Facebook Launches TikTok Clone, A Look Back At 6 Other Rival Products It Copied Silicon Valley and Capitol Hill have scrutinized the company for adopting features from competitors.
● 5 Strategies To Improve Your Remote Team's Productivity Improving your team's remote productivity will always be a work in progress. Try these strategies to make your team even more productive.
● Ten Performance Gains The Ford-Class Carrier Will Deliver That A Nimitz Never Can The Ford class of nuclear-powered aircraft carriers may look similar to what came before, but it is superior in every measure of performance.
● Meet Mariam Musa: First Black British Influencer To Launch A Solo Collection With A Leading Fast Fashion Brand Story of how UK based black influencer Mariam Musa has launched a solo fashion line with ISAWITFIRST.
● Five Best PR Tips For New Brands Remember, Rome wasn’t built in a day, so take it slow.
● Business Development Return On Investment During New Normal If you’re spending money trying to promote a product or service it is essential to be fully aware of your return on investment and return on influence.
● Why You Should Trust Your Gut Over Relying On 'Best Practices' "Follow the best practices" may be the worst advice new entrepreneurs can receive.
● Five Reasons To Invest In Influencer Marketing Today Influencer marketing is a powerful way to get leads, make sales and increase brand awareness.
● 10 Content Creation Lessons Companies Can Learn From Publishers Like BuzzFeed There's definitely value in striving to become a well-known publisher that meets consumers' desire for a steady stream of content.
● The Role Of Fiber Optic Networks For The Future Of 5G While the investment opportunities are there, developing fiber assets that attract institutional investment isn’t for the faint of heart.
● How To Use Chatbots To Grow Your Business Natasha Takahashi, co-founder of School of Bots, shares insights on how small businesses can increase sales, become efficient, and respond 24/7 to online queries through automated...
● New Stimulus Package Student Loan Relief: Pros And Cons Will the next stimulus provide relief for your student loans?
● Anthony Levandowski Sentenced To 18 Months In Prison For Stealing Trade Secrets From Google Levandowski was at the center of a high-profile legal battle between Alphabet’s Waymo and Uber.
● Next Stimulus Package Takes Massive Step Towards Agreement On Tuesday, Senate Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said that he was “prepared to support” federal unemployment benefits at $600 per week - this overcomes one of the...
● Was Israel Responsible For The Beirut Explosion? Was Israel responsible for a devastating explosion in Beirut that resulted in thousands of casualties?
● What Will The Latest PURPA Regulatory Update Mean For Renewables? The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission’s recent update to the Public Utility Regulatory Policies Act of 1978 offers state regulators much-needed flexibility...
● Report: Colorado State Football Players Told To Hide Coronavirus Symptoms, Face Punishment For Quarantining The team seems to have a Covid-19 outbreak.
● Classic Le Creuset Dutch Ovens Are Nearly Half Off Right Now With fall just weeks away and sale prices like this, it's a great time to buy this heavy duty cookware.
● Apple Insider Reveals New iPhone 12 Releases Apple's iPhone 12 release just took a twist...
● The Weeknd Is Dropping A Collaborative Single With Juice WRLD Later This Week Just weeks after scoring five top 10 hits at once, is Juice WRLD about to grab another with his posthumous collaboration with The Weeknd?
● MacBook Battery Charging Issue Confirmed By Apple MacBook owners have been expressing concerns over warnings about batteries not charging.