● Help this sweet and fun pooch a new home! Indi, a Rottweiler cross, is currently under the care of Dogs Trust’s West Calder Rehoming Centre and looking for a new home.
● Injured student calls for more gritting in Perth Haley needed to take time off work and has struggled with her coursework
● Glory night for SNP as Alyn Smith claims comfortable victory in Stirling Alyn Smith was in celebratory mood early this morning (Friday) after clinching the Stirling seat with a majority of more than 9000.
● Who won the General Election 2019? SNP gains in Scotland as Tories win majority The Tories have secured an overall majority and in Scotland the SNP have won 48 seats.
● Steven Gerrard pens new Rangers contract as club confirm deal until 2024 He's led them to the Europa League knockouts and now the Liverpool legend has committed his future to Ibrox for the long haul.
● General Election 2019: 13 things you may have missed while sleeping The biggest news of the night was Lib Dems leader Jo Swinson losing her seat and then announcing her resignation.
● General Election: Margaret Ferrier wins Rutherglen and Hamilton West for the SNP There was a five per cent swing from Labour to the SNP
● Ryan Christie rinses Celtic's dud DJs as he reveals the real impact of Kieran Tierney's exit The Hoops hero admits things haven't been the same in the dressing room since the the defender's £25m move to Arsenal.
● Gent striker targets Rangers Europa League tussle as he dreams of sampling Ibrox atmosphere The former Huddersfield forward would love a Europa League trip to Glasgow.
● SNP's Angela Crawley holds onto her seat in Lanark and Hamilton East The MP increased her majority to 5187.
● SNP's Margaret Ferrier wins back seat in Rutherglen and Hamilton West The SNP completed a clean sweep in South Lanarkshire.
● Five vital children's first aid skills all parents should know It's every parent's instinct to protect their child, yet an alarming number of them don't know how to do first aid.
● Labour seats in Scotland 2019 as Corbyn's party lose six seats to SNP Labour only have one MP remaining in Scotland following defeats across the country.
● A Bothwell beast caught with indecent images of kids for a second time has been jailed Ryan King has been sent to prison for a year.
● Plans for £10m South Lanarkshire Council cuts put on hold until next year Councillor's agreed to defer the budget proposals until the new year.
● Prisoner slashed man five times with homemade knife in revenge attack David Evans, 20, from Larkhall admitted assaulting Jordan Moore.
● Lazio star rues all-conquering Celtic as Italian giants count cost of facing Neil Lennon's achievers The Serie A side were beaten twice by Neil Lennon's men and crashed out in France last night.
● Conservative seats in Scotland 2019 as seven constituencies fall to SNP The Conservatives have held on to six of their seats in Scotland lost seven.
● Gary Lineker salutes Rangers with topical Tory one-liner after Europa League success The Match of the Day host was looking to catch a few out amid the frenzy of the General Election result.
● Transfer news LIVE as Celtic and Rangers plus Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen eye signings All the latest news from Scotland, England and around Europe with just weeks until the January window.
● SNP clean sweep in West Dunbartonshire and Argyll and Bute Martin Docherty and Brendan O'Hara retain their seats following the general election 2019.
● Celtic and Rangers face Champions League carve-up as UEFA pull up the ladder - Michael Gannon The last 16 representatives are all from the big leagues and that's what the governing body has always wanted.
● Nicola Sturgeon declares IndyRef2 mandate is 'renewed, refreshed and strengthened' by SNP gains The SNP won 48 seats in the election.
● Celtic and Rangers Europa League heroics give Scotland the biggest of Champions League lifts Results last night didn't add much to the coefficient but the picture for the season looks rosy.