● Cops search for teen boys missing from West Lothian who haven't been seen in four days Omar Ali, 16, and Ahmed Elgendy, 17, were last seen on Monday.
● Kenny Miller in Rangers Europa League head-scratcher as potential foe catches him out The veteran striker believes his former side are a match for anyone at Ibrox.
● Hearts boss Daniel Stendel admits he has no time for Craig Levein advice The German is targeting a red-hot start as he gears up for his first game in the dugout against Tommy Wright's St Johnstone.
● Boris Johnson protest in Glasgow planned by anti-racism group Stand up to Racism announced the protest following Johnson's Conservative Party gaining a majority in the Westminster Parliament.
● Callum McGregor unmasks the fishy Celtic prankster that has every player on high alert The Hoops hero spoke about the stars past and present who love nothing more than winding up their team-mates.
● 'Dumpster fire' Scottish Twitter reacts General Election result Scots were quick to have their say after Boris Johnson's Conservatives won a majority and SNP gained 48 seats in Scotland.
● Holt pleased with converted full backs Aaron Taylor-Sinclair and Steve Lawson Gaffer praises Aaron Taylor-Sinclair and Steve Lawson who have been playing at full back recently
● Two teenage boys from Kirknewton have been reported missing Omar Ali (16) and Ahmed Elgendy (17) were last seen at around 3pm on Monday (December 9) in Kirknewton where they live
● Former Celtic boss Ronny Deila makes personal sacrifice to stay with Valerenga The former Hoops manager is now managing back in his native Norway.
● Perth and Kinross Council apologises for election info error Public wrongly told ID was needed to vote
● Nigel Farage slams Nicola Sturgeon as 'graceless and nasty' as she celebrates Jo Swinson loss The Brexit Party leader took to Twitter to call the First Minister 'graceless and nasty'.
● Pervert caught with vile photos of children as young as two years old is too ill for sentencing Court hears Graham Tomlinson has alcohol poisoning
● Scots Lottery winner Jane Park sets pulses racing with racy underboob Instagram snap The 23-year-old from Edinburgh shared a picture wearing a revealing white t-shirt and underwear.
● Distressed husband says there is no dignity in death because of flooded graves at Paisley cemetery Jim McGarrity says his wife's grave was filling with water as he laid her to rest
● Rangers boss Steven Gerrard outlines Ross Wilson's key role in new contract talks The manager has committed his future to Ibrox until 2024 and the sporting director proved pivotal.
● Pizza Oven manufacturers from Broxburn fastest growing private business in Scotland Ooni in Broxburn manufacture portable outdoor pizza ovens and their sales have grown over the past three years by an average of 148 per cent a ...
● Planned engineering works will cause disruption on the trains in West Lothian at the end of the month Scotrail are asking commuters from West Lothian travelling to Edinburgh between Friday 27 and Sunday December 29 to consider ...
● The Vue in Livingston has some special screenings over the holiday period Visitors to Vue Livingston can expect a festive array of screenings, including newly-released films, live music and more
● 'A proper nice dude' Devastated friends pay tribute to young Scots rugby player found dead at home Lewis MacDonald, 23, was described as a 'lovely, talented young man'.
● Who is my new MP? Scotland's residents will be getting used to some new faces after SNP gains See the full list below to find out who is now the MP for your area.
● Man rushed to hospital as shocked neighbours reveal horror machete attack Maybole’s Whitehall Court resident's revealed a man and a woman burst into Derek Robertson's house with a blade.
● Bathgate-based Concert Brass Band to play Christmas carols for charity Around 20 members of Bathgate-based Newland Concert Brass are heading to Tesco in Falkirk on Thursday, December 19 to raise money for the Falkirk Branch of ...
● Scots woman with allergy to cold weather reveals how rare condition could kill her Jacqueline Thomspon was diagnosed in late 2018 after experiencing some of the symptoms, such as skin hives in cold weather and when drinking...
● The Snuts are ending the year with a bang at Edinburgh celebrations Whitburn band The Snuts are proving they are the ones to watch by ending a phenomenal year with a special gig.