● Perth and North Perthshire delight for SNP stalwart Pete Wishart He threw his hands in the air in celebration after retaining his position at Westminster
● Police chief warns West Dunbartonshire residents to watch out for online scams Chief Inspector Scott Carlin this week sent out a stark warning about how sophisticated the frauds can be.
● What channel is Motherwell vs Rangers? Live stream, TV and kick-off details With European progress secured, the Gers look to get back on track in the Premiership.
● Crossbow thug caged after shooting neighbour in chest and saying 'I'm not leaving here until you are dead' A judge told Ralp Muir at the High Court in Edinburgh that it was an offence of "an extreme and unusual...
● Hopes missing dog Eddie will be home for Christmas The owners’ social media campaign has drawn over 13,000 people in support
● Rangers loan star Ross McCrorie earns glowing Portsmouth review as big chance finally arrives Kenny Jackett is backing his man to make the most of his big opportunity after leaping to the front of the queue to start.
● Picture special: Christie Park Primary Christmas fair The festive event went down a storm at the Alexandria school
● Christie Park Primary School Christmas fair Christie Park Primary School Christmas fair
● Helicopter struck by lightning off coast of Scotland while carrying 17 people Emergency services were sent to Sumburgh Airport, with the Lerwick Lifeboat also dispatched
● Sebastian Andersson 'scouted by Celtic' as Hoops face Ajax transfer battle The Union Berlin striker has six goals in his last five games for club and country.
● Unpaid work for girl who scrapped in Ayrshire street Kelly Ann Carson admitted fighting with Linda Clark in Boydfield Gardens, Prestwick.
● Gang in £40,000 electrical theft at Currys store in Dumfries The haul of more than 50 items taken in the robbery included laptops, iPads, MacBook Pros, Nintendo consoles, smart phones and an Xbox One.
● Councillors to discuss proposal for 3000 home 'supervillage' Stirling councillors will on Tuesday be asked to approve plans for a 3000-home ‘supervillage’ between Plean and Bannockburn.
● Celtic and Rangers stars in Europa League best XI for dazzling group stage displays The Hoops qualified with two games to spare and their city rivals joined them last night.
● Man found dead in campervan in Perth as cops probe 'unexplained' death The alarm was raised just after 4pm on Thursday.
● 'F*** the BBC' Josh Taylor lets rip as Scottish boxing hero packs X-rated punch over snub The Scottish boxing hero has enjoyed an incredible 2019 after becoming a unified light-welterweight champion.
● Daughter of tweet row councillor says "my dad is no racist" A Stirling councillor who was cast into the political wilderness for sending tweets considered by many to be racist was this week defended by his daughter.
● Nicola Sturgeon's speech in full as she launches legal bid for fresh Scottish independence referendum The First Minister was speaking to the country after the SNP increased its tally of MPs to 48.
● Marking 25 years since women were ordained St Ninian’s Cathedral service takes place on Saturday, December 14
● Scots grandad who grew up in Glasgow orphanage dies after being found with severe head injuries Tony McCorry spent much of his life caring for the homeless.
● Flyover to get lane re-opened after fury at diversion A drive to move the works forward was made to help ease long diversions and extra costs to locals at Glencarse and St Madoes
● Scott Robertson and the Celtic trip to Belgium that led to him turning down Rangers The 18-year-old made his senior debut in the 2-0 Europa League defeat to CFR Cluj.
● Raiders smash up shop for six bottles of whisky CCTV cameras caught them smashing into the Aldi store on Glasgow Road at around 5am in the early hours of Wednesday
● Celtic's squad has no depth and they should be charged over weakened Cluj team - Hotline Fraser Wilson takes your calls after Celtic and Rangers close out successful Europa League group stages.