● Hikers object to Cross Tay Link Road plans Accusations of fallacious and fantastic claims
● Careers initiative gives Perth Grammar School pupils a boost Project helps S3 students build confidence
● Celtic squad revealed as Odsonne Edouard in line for Hibs start Neil Lennon is set to welcome back a host of big hitters for Sunday's Premiership clash.
● Firm wants to build 80 homes for rent in Bertha Park Springfield Properties' Bertha Park submission
● St Ninian's Primary School in Perth refurbished to add new nursery Works carried out under £1.567 million budget
● 'Our gorgeous girl is gone' Mum of woman missing from Glasgow heartbroken as police scour River Clyde Lexi Carmichael, 21, was last seen on St. Vincent Place in Glasgow at 11.05 pm on Wednesday night.
● Police plea for help to catch thoughtless flytippers in Perthshire Residents asked to be vigilant
● Inspectors praise Gartocharn primary school for attainment and leadership Inspectors were full of praise for the school’s “confident and articulate children who engage very well in their learning.”
● Fernando Ricksen's widow to release book part-written by Rangers legend Veronika Ricksen has penned The Final Battle which will be on the shelves in June next year.
● Hopes for the Stone of Destiny The provost provided an update while addressing the annual dinner of the Society of High Constables of the City of Perth
● Food bank bowled over by donations The food drive involved three Perthshire Tesco supermarkets on three days
● Dumbarton People's Theatre Panto as popular as ever The show is always a big effort for members - but it's once again proved a smash hit with audiences.
● Lyle Taylor 'eyed by Rangers' as Championship sides circle around Charlton striker The 29-year-old is free to speak to other clubs in January with his Addicks contract set to expire at the end of the season.
● Transport Scotland objects to felling works in Highland Perthshire The agency’s director has advised Perth and Kinross Council not to grant retrospective consent for the track and loading area
● Lomond School of Dance Youngsters put on a show for charity The kind dance stars raised more than £2000 for the Beatson Cancer Charity with the production.
● Perthshire stakes a claim in movie world The new independent feature film has given local people and places a chance to enjoy a spell in the spotlight.
● Rangers squad revealed as Steven Davis return set to boost title charge The Ibrox men will be aiming to keep up the pressure on Celtic in the title race.
● Perth Silent Auction has raised a massive £30,000 The main beneficiaries this year are the Cornhill Macmillan Cancer Centre in Perth and the My Name’5 Doddie Foundation
● Thousands of 'penis fish' washed up on beach sends social media into meltdown Urechis unicinctus, more commonly known as fat innkeeper worms or penis fish, are a species of marine spoon worms.
● Stagecoach tycoons are set to step down Sir Brian Souter will step down as chairman but stay on the board, succeeded in January by his deputy Ray O’Toole
● Egg throwing the latest act in spate of anti-social behaviour in town Vanessa Shand, chair of the Scone and District Community Council, said the group has been alerted to a number of incidents
● Big-hearted primary school kids brave 'wee sleep out' The pupils from St Martin's Primary in Renton and St Mary's in Alexandria camped out at Renton Bowling Club last week to raise awareness of homelessness.