● Cop probe after car dumped and torched in Renfrewshire lane Emergency crews raced to reports the motor was ablaze near Auchenlodment Road, Elderslie on Tuesday afternoon
● Glasgow pub hit by coronavirus after punter tests positive In a statement the bar said that all of their staff had tested negative after a punter who had been on holiday tested positive for the virus.
● Engagement joy for Scots judo star Stephanie Inglis after boyfriend proposes Commonwealth Games medallist Stephanie told how her judo-battered knuckles could have caused a headache after the ring didn't fit but partner...
● Payments needed to help increasing number of Renfrewshire families in poverty The proposed Child Payment was due to start next year but with unemployment in Renfrewshire increasing by 88 per cent since the start of the...
● Two police officers injured after unmarked car crashes into vehicle in Glasgow A 34-year-old man was arrested with road traffic offences.
● Aberdeen's city streets left empty as Scotland's first local lockdown is imposed The usually busy city centre was like a ghost town after tighter restrictions were enforced amid an outbreak of coronavirus cases in the Granite...
● Alfredo Morelos transfer sweat as Rangers striker awaits 'soap opera' outcome The 24-year-old has been strongly linked with a switch to Ligue 1 with speculation reaching fever pitch before last week.
● Mum horrified as middle-aged man found tapping her son's bedroom window at 3am When the youngster went to investigate the noise he saw a middle-aged man wearing dark clothing looking through the gap in his blinds.
● Eighteen roles saved as arts body receives nearly £750,000 in government funding But around 100 staff still face the axe at troubled Horsecross Arts
● Matthew Knox joins semi pro Irish side after leaving Brechin City The 20-year-old was regarded as one of the finest young Scottish talents of his generation.
● Two men charged after pensioner allegedly assaulted in Edinburgh Home Bargains The 70-year-old man was taken to hospital for treatement.
● West Lothian theatre company needs your help to nurture new talent The Regal Youth Company has launched a funding campaign to ensure as many young people as possible can take part
● Conor Washington nears Hearts exit as striker closes in on Charlton deal Talks are at an advanced stage between the League One outfit and the Northern Ireland international.
● Missing Scots pensioner with dementia sparks urgent police search Police are appealing for help to find William Thom after he was last seen on board a bus at around 2pm on Wednesday in Bishopbriggs.
● Woman dies in horror two-car crash on A75 near Annan The 52-year-old male driver was also rushed to Royal Victoria Hospital by helicopter with serious injuries.
● Local lockdown imposed in Aberdeen after huge spike in Covid-19 cases First Minister announces travel restrictions in place after 54 caes were linked to an outbreak in city
● Touching balloon release memorial for 'little diamond' Robyn Knox Mum Danielle Falconer and dad Barry Knox also plan to announce the gender of their unborn twins with special coloured balloons so the youngster can find out at...
● Police hunt axe-wielding yob who threatened man in Johnstone street The 25-year-old victim was targeted in William Street on Tuesday evening
● Jeane Freeman 'confident' Aberdeen schools can reopen next week The Scottish Health Secretary said efforts to trace more contacts of coronavirus patients are continuing
● Scots Wilko store hit by covid-19 after shop worker tests positive Wilko worker experienced “mild symptoms” and got tested immediately, the company said.
● Gary Holt insists Livingston FC are looking ahead and working harder than ever Livingston looking ahead to the weekend and Holt says St Mirren is already out of his player's minds.
● SSPCA Pet of the Week: Can you give Marcus the ferret a home? Marcus is currently homed at the SSPCA Centre in Bothwell Road, Hamilton.
● Hamilton school celebrates National SQA achievements St John Ogilvie High School saw 52 per cent of S4 pupils attain at least five National 5 awards.
● Lidl launches new scheme to help tackle food waste "Great Taste, No Waste" launched as stats show over a quarter of Lanarkshire residents shop without a list