● SNP surge and Boris Johnson's Brexit Britain creates perfect storm for IndyRef2 Daily Record Political Editor Paul Hutcheon says that the Tory Prime Minister's tactic of blocking another independence referendum will work...
● Houston Dynamo in Vaclav Hladky transfer push as St Mirren adopt firm stance over keeper The MLS outfit have already had a £200,000 offer knocked back for the 29-year-old.
● When is the Europa League draw? Celtic and Rangers in the hat for last 32 Rangers have joined their city rivals in the knockout stage on Thursday night.
● Livingston midfielder Craig Sibbald determined to keep place in starting line-up The former Falkirk man has started the last two games for the Lions and wants to keep that run going.
● Brendan Rodgers reveals the factor Rangers and Celtic idols Scott Brown and Steven Gerrard have in common The Leicester City boss is enraptured by the form of his veteran striker Jamie Vardy, seeing comparisons with two big...
● Ryan Porteous reveals Neil Lennon pep-talk that banished his nerves ahead of first Hibs start Porto reveals how Lenny 'got in his head' before Man of the Match debut display at Ibrox
● Daniel Stendel eyes Hearts youth movement as he reveals his January transfer strategy New boss wants a closer look at the young guns currently out on loan
● Defiant Neil Lennon sets Celtic sights on smashing Europa League 'glass ceiling' The Parkhead boss is relishing Monday's last 32 knockout draw.
● Steven Davis facing Rangers injury battle as midfielder sweats over Celtic clash The influential veteran missed the Betfred Cup Final and Thursday's draw with Young Boys.
● Steven Gerrard in sentimental Rangers admission as he reveals Lionel Richie karaoke request The Ibrox boss is loving life in Glasgow and has signed a new four-year deal with Rangers.
● Takumi Minamino and the Celtic fan experience fuelling Liverpool transfer dream Liverpool are expected to seal a deal for the RB Salzburg star during the January window.
● National Lottery EuroMillions results: Winning numbers for Friday December 13 Find out if you've scooped the massive £31million jackpot.
● Second man arrested in connection with death of granddad in Airdrie Colin MacDonald was rushed to hospital in a critical condition after reports of a disturbance on Frew Street in August this year.
● Jeremy Corbyn was 'toxic' to voters says Scotland's last Labour MP Ian Murray Writing for the Daily Record, Ian Murray blames Labour's horror show on the beleaguered party leader.
● SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon and Boris Johnson in IndyRef2 phone call stand-off The Tory PM shot down the prospect of a second independence vote during a call with Scotland's First Minister on Friday.
● Brendan Rodgers on what Celtic and Rangers idols Scott Brown and Steven Gerrard have in common The Leicester City boss is enraptured by the form of his veteran striker Jamie Vardy, seeing comparisons with two big names.
● Hundreds of protesters gather in Glasgow to march against Boris Johnson The demonstrators marched down Buchanan Street before Police Scotland officers blocked their progress at Argyle Street.
● John Hartson reveals Rangers and Celtic's hidden pull as London glamour comes second best The former Hoops striker reckons the pull of the city is one reason the big Glasgow clubs can hold on to top talent.
● Emmerdale actress Sheila Mercier who played Annie Sugden dies aged 100 The soap stalwart was in Emmerdale for more than 20 years and was one of the show's original cast members.
● Knife thug poured bleach over girlfriend's hair and body in horrific hostage ordeal Naomi Marshall was almost blinded after David McNiven took her hostage inside his New Cumnock flat and threatened to cut the gas pipes and...
● The Erling Haaland Manchester United stumbling block that could scupper bumper transfer deal The towering Salzburg striker is interesting a number of clubs after an explosive start to the season.
● Daniel Stendel makes key Hearts decision as latest reshuffle dismantles Craig Levein regime The new Jambos boss still hopes to add his former Barnsley assistants to his backroom team.
● Man charged after bomb squad blow up 'suspicious device' near Motherwell polling station A controlled explosion was carried out on Thursday at Glen Tower flats with voters forced to use an alternative polling station.
● Fake £1 coins smuggler jailed after bid to import 450,000 coins from Holland is foiled The fake coins were seized by border control after they stopped a lorry at North Shields ferry terminal and inspected six barrels of metal...