● Transfer news LIVE as Celtic and Rangers plus Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen eye signings All the latest news from Scotland, England and around Europe with just weeks until the January window.
● SNP clean sweep in West Dunbartonshire and Argyll and Bute Martin Docherty and Brendan O'Hara retain their seats following the general election 2019.
● Celtic and Rangers face Champions League carve-up as UEFA pull up the ladder - Michael Gannon The last 16 representatives are all from the big leagues and that's what the governing body has always wanted.
● Nicola Sturgeon declares IndyRef2 mandate is 'renewed, refreshed and strengthened' by SNP gains The SNP won 48 seats in the election.
● Celtic and Rangers Europa League heroics give Scotland the biggest of Champions League lifts Results last night didn't add much to the coefficient but the picture for the season looks rosy.
● Lanarkshire team of the decade: Motherwell's record European goalscorer and Hamilton Accies saviour battle it out Who should be on the right flank in our Lanarkshire Team of the Decade?
● Jo Swinson resigns as Liberal Democrats leader after losing East Dunbartonshire seat Baroness Sal Brinton and Sir Ed Davey who will become the joint acting leaders of the party.
● Hamilton boss Brian Rice says quality must improve, but character is there to survive relegation battle Rice says players need to be mentally stronger and to keep working at what they're doing.
● General election 2019: SNP delight as party eases to victory across Perth and Kinross The SNP’s Pete Wishart and John Nicolson took the two Westminster parliamentary seats on a dramatic night across the UK.
● Angelo Alessio sets Kilmarnock target as he demands players show more desire Killie have slumped to a 3-0 thumping at Livingston last week as Alessio wants a reaction against Ross County.
● Rangers banish Celtic hangover to deliver Steven Gerrard's finest hour - big match verdict The Ibrox side will compete in the Europa League last 32 after a dramatic night in Glasgow.
● Craig Gordon makes Celtic exit admission as he opens up on his Fraser Forster conundrum The 36-year-old was handed a rare start for the Europa League defeat to Cluj on Thursday.
● Sam Cosgrove can take the English Premier League by storm claims Steve Archibald The legendary striker fired the Dons to a league title before joining Tottenham in 1980 and has backed Cosgrove to follow in his footsteps
● Election results: Coatbridge won by SNP's Steven Bonnar while Neil Gray retains Airdrie Hugh Gaffney was defeated as the Coatbridge constituency changed hands for the third time in as many general elections
● Conservative David Mundell re-elected as Dumfriesshire, Clydesdale and Tweeddale MP The former Scottish Secretary has been elected to the seat for a fifth time and remains the country's longest serving Tory MP
● Scottish Secretary Alister Jack re-elected as Dumfries and Galloway MP for Conservatives Mr Jack saw off a bid from predecessor Richard Arkless but his majority has been cut to less than 2,000
● Marion Fellows re-elected as MP for Motherwell and Wishaw for the third time The SNP candidate walks away with a huge majority of 6,268.
● Kirkcudbright residents face wait of several months for bridge to be fixed Council officials say it will be February until repairs on a vehicle detection system begin, even though traffic lights have been in place since October
● Threave Rovers stay top of South of Scotland League with 3-0 win over Creetown Goals from Adam Uphill, Shaun Handling and Scott Milligan saw Sam Warren's side pick up all three points
● Dalbeattie Star set to return to action against Spartans after two blank Saturdays Heavy rain and frost have meant back-to-back weekends without a game for the Islecroft club, although they did manage to fit in their Challenge ...
● Will people in Castle Douglas be spending a fortune this Christmas? We asked members of Castle Douglas Hand Spinners whether they would be splashing out over the festive season
● 23-month-old baby among three people rescued from raging floodwater near Dalry The tot, the child's mother and a pensioner were pulled clear of their cars by hero police officers and power station workers
● Stewartry police call on residents to "keep helping us to help you" over the festive period The Stewartry is one of the safest areas in the country but shoplifting and alcohol related crime are expected to rise ahead ...
● Stewartry Karate Club enjoys successful end to 2019 Coach Fraser Howard has achieved his 4th Dan Black Belt in Shotokan with the club hosting a successful grand prix final