● Monklands Hospital launches new hi-tech system to help monitor patients Vital signs are recorded electronically on Patientrack, which can then alert medics quickly to any deteriorating conditions.
● Neil Lennon 'spinning plates' as he confirms Steven Fletcher talks Lyle Taylor is the latest player to be linked with a Parkhead switch as the manager looks to add further attacking firepower.
● Former Charlton striker Lyle Taylor 'opens Celtic transfer talks' Neil Lennon has reportedly further broadened his search for additional firepower in attack.
● Pupils perform well but handling of this year's exam results branded a "fiasco" This year’s qualifications were awarded on the basis of information provided by teachers
● Man dubbed 'sickest survivor' leaves hospital after recovering from COVID-19 Professor Grant McIntyre was in hospital for a total of 128 days
● Paisley youngster with rare blood disorder gets special birthday treat Logan Simpson was given the special party from members of local support group Chin Up who were inspired by his bravery.
● Former Aberdeen loanee hails Derek McInnes as best manager he's ever worked with The 28-year-old has played under some big names but rates the Dons boss as highly as any of them
● 'Dirty' Scots care home may be forced to close as watchdog cancels registration Inspectors found that Ashwood House in Callander had failed to fix concerns raised by previous visits and had have raised fears about the safety...
● No new Covid deaths in West Lothian for third week running Most recent figures reveal number of deaths to date has remained static at 100
● Nicola Sturgeon dubbed "grade snatcher" as she is likened to former Tory PM Labour MP Ian Murray criticised the First Minister on the eve of a pupil protest over marks being downgraded
● Bayer Leverkusen vs Rangers - LIVE updates Steven Gerrard's side look to overturn a 3-1 last 16 deficit as European competition resumes.
● Former Airdrie restaurant set to become flats North Lanarkshire Council is applying to convert two floors of the town-centre building.
● Kate Middleton 'desperately sad' at revelations inside Harry and Meghan book 'Finding Freedom' will go into detail about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's controversial exit from the royal family.
● Celtic and Rangers neutral venue plans for Champions League and Europa League The national team could also see their fixtures affected by the plans.
● Rutherglen 'miracle baby' wins fight for life and takes first steps Little marvel Ella Young fought to survive without needing a ventilator after being born weighing just 1lb 6oz.
● Flo Kamberi sends Rangers and Hibs fan message as he bids farewell to Scotland The 25-year-old has joined St Gallen after his two-and-a-half years in Scotland.
● Car flips onto roof in horror crash in Fife as police race to scene Police were called to the scene in Colinsburgh on Thursday morning.
● St Johnstone game in doubt as Aberdeen player tests positive for coronavirus Saints are scheduled to welcome the Dons to McDiarmid Park this weekend
● SNP Government refuses to hand over information to Holyrood on Salmond probe row The Government has asserted its "privilege" over communications relating to Salmond's successful judicial review
● Hamilton Accies boss won't rush new signings Owolabi and Johnson Brian Rice says the duo are still to get up to speed ahead of Saturday's clash with Ross County
● Scots cops attacked '20 times a day' during lockdown The figures, released by Police Scotland, come as Chief Constable Iain Livingstone has pledged his support to officers facing violence.
● Traffic chaos on Clydeside Expressway after multi-vehicle smash Emergency services were called to the scene on the A814 near the Finnieston Interchange at around 2.30pm on Thursday.
● Chris Burns returns to Johnstone Burgh as boss Jamie McKim bolsters his midfield The creative midfielder has returned to Keanie Park after a spell abroad in Spain.