● Bridesmaids actress Rose Byrne on bond with 'magical' co-star on set of new comedy Like A Boss Aussie actress Rose Byrne is back on the laughter trail in next week’s buddy girl comedy Like A Boss starring next to stand-up...
● Police won't charge SNP text pest Derek Mackay over 'inappropriate' messages sent to boy The Crown Office has concluded that no laws were broken by the shamed former finance secretary.
● Scots couple in desperate plea to find mystery stem cell donor who matched their baby daughter Lee-Anne McHugh and Barry Mullan's tot Abbie has blood cancer but she has a match on a donor register and they now need help to ...
● Prince Andrew's morals questioned as billionaire acquaintance accused of raping girls Victoria Sarne has questioned why the prince appears to like the company of sleazy men as her former boss Peter Nygard faces sexual assault...
● Free sanitary items is step in right direction but Bill to end period poverty must be backed Record View says the Scottish Government must create a new law that establishes a statutory right to period products.
● Sick Scots murderer boasts of fancy coffees for 50p in jail dubbed Monster Mansion Graham Coutts boasted about the drinks at Wakefield Prison's inmate-run coffee shop Central Per kwhich is named after the bar in sitcom...
● Family demand probe into police officers who 'mocked' dying prisoner The lawyer acting for relatives of Alan Hay has lodged a formal complaint with Chief Constable Iain Livingstone after a sheriff's damning criticism of...
● Scots tycoon facing 100 years in jail at US fraud trial in bizarre online rants mocking FBI Afzal Khan from Edinburgh was last week flown back to the US to stand trial over an alleged luxury car fraud.
● Fizzy pop addict who drank 10 Irn-Bru cans a day loses 5.5st after switching to sugar-free Shannon Palmer, 26, turned to Irn-Bru after her home burned down and she was sacked a day later.
● Lisbon Lion Willie Wallace praises Celtic for Fraserburgh lifeboat fundraiser friendly The club legend played in the 1970 match in Aberdeenshire to help families mourning loved ones lost in the town’s lifeboat disaster.
● SNP MSP calls on energy watchdog to use fines to fund fuel poverty scheme Christina McKelvie wants a voucher scheme for people in extreme fuel poverty to be paid for using OFGEM income.
● Forth and Tay road bridges closed as Storm Dennis high winds buffet Scotland Strong gusts have hit the country with two major bridges shut on safety grounds.
● Rangers star Nikola Katic hits back at Gary Dicker after handshake snub claim The Killie defender said Rangers were bad losers for walking off the pitch without shaking the hands of the Ayrshire men.
● Kris Ajer pinpoints reason behind Celtic form as defender hails side's never-say-die attitude The Norwegian's winning strike against Aberdeen maintained Celtic's nine-game winning streak.
● Search mounted for fallen climber in Glen Nevis as Storm Dennis batters Scotland The missing man is believed to have fallen near the foot of Ben Nevis.
● Caroline Flack 'show trial claims denied' as prosecutors defend court case The Crown Prosecution Service has outlined how it decides whether or not to charge someone with a criminal offence in the wake of the Love Island...
● Celtic boss Neil Lennon explains Jozo Simunovic absence as he provides injury update for Copenhagen clash The defender missed the trip to Pittodrie as Nir Bitton came into the side as his replacement.
● Brits stuck on Coronavirus hit ship in Japan call on UK Government to evacuate them Other countries have started bringing their citizens on the Diamond Princess home but stranded Brits feel they have been "forgotten".
● Jeremie Frimpong hails Celtic return as rising star sets sights on Copenhagen glory The full-back was an unused substitute in the win over Aberdeen after recovering from injury.
● US killer to be freed after 59 years in jail amid fury from victim's grandkids Chester Weger, 80, was convicted in 1961 of killing of Lillian Oetting at northern Illinois' Starved Rock State Park.
● John Robertson raves about Rangers kids as Inverness boss slaughters referee The Highland side came from a goal down to advance to the final of the Tunnocks Caramel Wafer Cup.
● Steven Gerrard's Rangers criticism is wide of the mark as Celtic fan sticks up for Ibrox boss - Hotline Fraser Wilson takes your calls as Celtic and Rangers both beat the elements to claim three points.
● Love Island won't be axed after Caroline Flack death but Sunday's episode pulled ITV chiefs revealed the current series will continue on Monday night including a tribute to the 40-year-old who was found dead on Saturday.
● Group of fundraisers hold bash in West Lothian hotel for charity The Royal Bar Golf Club, Harthill, recently held a Sportsman’s Dinner in the Hilcroft Hotel, Whitburn for Petal Support Limited