● Clean up in the discount aisle: Save $200 on an iRobot Roomba i7 Plus - CNET Get Roomba's only vacuum that empties itself into its own trash receptible for $799.
● Michael Jordan retires Crying Jordan meme in touching Kobe Bryant tribute - CNET A teary MJ sweetly references the meme, and may have silenced it forever.
● Jabra Elite Active 65t deal: Score a manufacturer-refurbished pair for $50 - CNET Selling for $170 new, these sport-friendly true-wireless earbuds offer a noise-isolating design and great phone-call features.
● Volkswagen may have electric sports car in the pipeline - Roadshow It could be a Tesla Roadster rival and bring the ID R name to road cars.
● 9 of the biggest tax myths you should never fall for - CNET Not everything you read about taxes is true. There are some things you might believe about taxes that are completely false. Here are the big ones.
● Robot suitcase uses AI to help visually impaired travelers - CNET The small robot aims to make travel more accessible -- no matter how far you're going.
● Porsche 911 gets a human touch with fingerprint graphic option - Roadshow You can now opt to have your fingerprint printed on your 911's hood, if you're into that.
● 2020 Harley-Davidson Softail Standard is a gateway drug for big American twins - Roadshow The entry-level Softail provides huge style and a big motor for not too much money.
● Tiny billion-year-old seaweed fossils may be ancestors to modern plants - CNET The fossils turn back time for ancient algae.
● Xbox Series X: Specs, backward compatibility and everything we know so far - CNET Microsoft unveiled some of the specs of its next-generation hardware.
● Xbox Series X: Specs, backward compatibility, and everything we know so far - CNET Microsoft unveiled some of the specs of its next-generation hardware.
● Apple-made Mac chips won't be ready until 2021, report says - CNET The first Mac chip designed by Apple was previously rumored for 2020.
● Netflix adds Top 10 feature so you can see what everyone's watching - CNET Jump on the binge-worthy bandwagon with new lists of what's most popular.
● This retro toy joins the best of Tamagotchi and Polly Pocket - CNET Parents rejoice: No tiny pieces to swallow or lose.
● Lucid EV startup inks LG Chem partnership for batteries - Roadshow The Air electric sedan will boast LG Chem battery cells as the company prepares for mass production.
● Apple tags are rumored to track your stuff: Everything we think we know - CNET The reported beacon devices would be about the size of a large coin and would use your phone to help find important stuff.
● Honor 9X Pro and View 30 Pro will come to Europe at low prices - CNET Don't expect them in the US, though.
● Parasite is coming to Hulu on April 8 - CNET Fans of this year's Best Picture Oscar winner will soon be able to stream it.
● Galaxy S20 Ultra camera: Testing Samsung's 108-megapixel and 100x zoom photos - CNET All-new photos taken with the Galaxy S20 Ultra. See for yourself how good Samsung's camera is.
● Kia recalls 229,000 Sorento, Sedona models for fire risk - Roadshow An ABS module may short circuit and cause a fire, even if the car's turned off.
● Is the coronavirus a pandemic? 'Not yet,' says WHO - CNET Recent spikes in COVID-19 cases have been reported in Italy, Iran and South Korea.
● Jeep Gladiator from the Bill Murray Groundhog Day Super Bowl ad is for sale - Roadshow Despite the star power, the dealership hasn't put a premium on the pickup.
● Cyberpunk 2077: Smart Delivery for Xbox Series X, release date everything else we know - CNET Buy it on the Xbox One and you get to play it on the next-generation Xbox.
● NASA InSight lander reveals Mars is highly active below the surface - CNET A load of new research from the InSight mission shows a dynamic world, inside and out.