● COVID-19: Researchers claim aerosol transmission risk was ignored by WHO So far, data shows the number of deaths from COVID-19 has already surpassed half a million globally.
● Leaked Nielsen survey details reveals PS5 pricing for both standard and digital versions Sources claim that Sony executives are still debating whether to sell the PlayStation 5 at a loss or to just break even.
● NHS Day: Prince William, Kate Middleton make in-person joint engagement at hospital The Duke and the Duchess of Cambridge join the Queen Elizabeth hospital staff member for afternoon tea to mark the birthday of NHS.
● All Kanye West needs to do to run for US president in November The rapper is already far behind in the polls, having missed a number of deadlines to make it onto state ballots.
● Evo 2020: Tournament cancelled after sexual abuse accusations against its CEO surface Just like other high-profile events this year, the 2020 Evolution Championship Series slated to mark its first-ever online-only tournament.
● Desperate searches as dozens feared dead in Japan floods At least 37 people are feared dead after record rains lashed areas of western Japan in the early hours of Saturday causing flood.
● Australia to seal off virus-hit state as outbreak worsens Victoria -- home to more than 6.6 million people -- announced a record 127 new cases Monday, as the virus spread through Melbourne.
● Trump to hold outdoor rally in New Hampshire The 'Make America Great Again' event will take place on July 11 in Portsmouth, his campaign said in a statement.
● Brexit talks move to London after tough week in Brussels London will host EU negotiator Michel Barnier after a round of face-to-face talks ended a day early last week in Brussels.
● Chile crosses 10,000 virus deaths as president announces aid package President Sebastian Pinera announced $1.5 billion in soft loans aimed at cushioning the blow of the economic crisis on Chile's middle class.
● Real Madrid tightens grip on La Liga trophy with Ramos penalty The Real Madrid captain scored the lone goal of the evening in the match against Athletic Bilbao.
● NBA, Nike share approved list of 'social justice' statements on players' jerseys The NBA has agreed to support players who wish to use their jerseys as a platform to be heard.
● NBA releases mini-summer league scrimmage schedule ahead of season restart The NBA will push through with the traditional summer league ahead of the season restart.
● NBA plans second coronavirus-free 'bubble' location in Chicago The NBA is thinking of doing a dry run for next season's "new normal" games.
● Lionel Messi fed up with Barcelona, halts contract talks: report The Barca captain is reportedly ready to walk away from the club at the end of his current contract.
● Amber Heard can be present during trials in Johnny Depp's libel case The court proceedings are likely to start from Tuesday and other witnesses are likely to include Depp's ex-partners Vanessa Paradis and Winona Ryder.
● Twitter explodes as Kanye West announces US presidential bid; to take on Trump and Biden? Tesla Inc. CEO Elon Musk who earlier supported Democratic candidate Andrew Yang tweeted his support for the American rapper.
● Fourth of July: How Prince Harry, Meghan Markle spent the day in LA The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are likely to have spent their first US Independence Day along with their son, Archie in their LA mansion.
● Princess Beatrice got her name courtesy grandmother Queen Elizabeth II The Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson wanted to name her new born daughter Princess Annabel, but the queen felt it was too 'yuppie'.
● Prince Edward and Sophie Wessex continue volunteering, pack meals for NHS workers The Earl and Countess of Wessex joined volunteers at a warehouse for SaluteTheNHS initiative, which aims to prepare and deliver meals to NHS...
● Formula 1 season finally begins with Mercedes leading the pack It will be an all-Mercedes front row for tomorrow's Austrian Grand Prix.
● NBA 2019-20 season: What an "Asterisk Championship" really means to players The NBA community feels that this year's championship will be very meaningful.
● Nine NBA players test positive for COVID-19 just weeks ahead of restart The second round of testing yielded more COVID-19 cases, raising questions about restarting the season.
● What is life like in the NBA-Disney bubble? Members of the media are finally able to see what it's like inside the NBA bubble.