● China sounds alert as bubonic plague infection reported in Inner Mongolia Inner Mongolia under alert level 3 after confirmed reports of Bubonic Plague infection .
● Man jailed for repeated incestuous rape of seven daughters The abused women are seeking a public inquiry into why no action was taken by the state when they were being abused and neglected as children.
● The Bizarre History of UK Cannabis Prohibition In the decades that I have been writing about cannabis prohibition the best description of the UK ¨debate" may be the French saying that the more things change, the more they ...
● British air hostess arrested in Dubai after drug raid at date's home The Emirates employee remains in prison even after drug tests came back negative.
● Pep Guardiola admits Manchester City is struggling They may have fallen back in the race for the Premier League title, but City still has the chance to win three titles.
● Spearfisherman dies in brother's arms after fatal shark attack The family of the father-of-two was devastated after he was killed while spearfishing.
● 'Outlander' star Sam Heughan tops 'James Bond' poll Sam Heughan beat Tom Hardy, Henry Cavill, and Idris Elba in the Agent 007 poll.
● Lea Michele breaks social media silence after 'Glee' scandal Lea Michele posted a photo of her baby bump.
● Lionel Messi will retire at Barcelona, claims club president Bartomeu also raised questions on the fairness of VAR, saying it is being used in Real Madrid's favour
● D.B. Woodside reveals exciting 'Lucifer' Season 6 news D.B. Woodside will not only reprise his role but also direct an episode on "Lucifer" Season 6.
● 'The Umbrella Academy' Season 2 poster introduces new character Meet Lila, a woman likely set to bring out the lighthearted side of Diego in "The Umbrella Academy" Season 2.
● Ryan Adams apologises to ex-wife Mandy Moore and other former partners for abuse Admitting his mistakes, Ryan Adams said that realising the harm that he has caused has wrecked him.
● Uber agrees deal to buy food delivery app Postmates: Bloomberg A $6 billion Uber offer this year to acquire Grubhub -- another US food delivery app -- fell through.
● Rose McGowan wants Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew in jail after arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested by the FBI and NYPD in a rural New Hampshire town where she was hiding.
● Celebs respond to Kanye West's White House bid against Donald Trump and Joe Biden Tesla CEO supports Kanye West's candidature for US presidential elections.
● India surges to 3rd-highest in cases as virus slams US hospitals Total global infections are fast approaching 11.5 million, with more than 533,000 deaths.
● Louvre museum reopens after 16-week virus shutdown The museum hopes to attract more French visitors.
● Some COVID-19 survivors may not regain sense of smell and taste: Study For some patients with severe symptoms, it may take longer to regains lost sensations of taste and smell.
● Broadway star Nick Cordero passes away after tough battle with coronavirus After spending 95 days at Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles, the actor lost his life to multiple complications that followed the deadly disease.
● Chris Hemsworth talks 'insane physical' transformation for untitled Hulk Hogan movie The 'Thor' actor opens up about his preparation of the role.
● Prince Harry and Meghan Markle facing 'extreme tension' after Los Angeles move A source said Meghan has left her family 'worried' as she had become 'more distant' and 'introvert' in the last few weeks.
● Prince Harry's Invictus Games events face huge delays due to coronavirus pandemic Invictus Games Dusseldorf will now be held in the year 2023, facing a delay of two years.
● Apple Watch Series 5 is getting an exclusive tweak from watchOS 7 Apple already made the developer beta of watchOS 7 available, but the pubic version is yet to go live.
● Fourth of July celebrations to push US COVID-19 numbers up in coming weeks: Experts Public health officials are worried that advisories were disregarded much like during the Memorial Day weekend a couple of months ago.