● Manchester United vs Watford preview: Premier League prediction, tickets, TV, live stream, H2H, team news, odds Manchester United are aiming to win back-to-back games in the Premier League for just the third time this season...
● Roy Hodgson still believes Crystal Palace can clinch a top four Premier League finish Roy Hodgson says there is no reason for Crystal Palace to give up hope of a top half finish in the Premier League despite their recent run...
● Damilola Taylor killer jailed for driving into police woman One of the men who killed schoolboy Damilola Taylor has been jailed after hitting a female police officer with his car.
● Coronavirus tests conducted in London homes as part of new drive to tackle infections Coronavirus tests are being carried out in London homes as part of a new NHS scheme to make examining for the infection safer.
● David Moyes thrilled over returning attacking options but insists he won't rush Jarrod Bowen into starting role David Moyes says it is a relief to finally have some options to pick from when it comes to naming his West Ham...
● Moment adorable seal pup rescued from car park and released back into sea This is the heartwarming moment a lost seal pup was rescued from a car park and released back into the wild.
● Man City XI vs Leicester City: Confirmed team news, predicted line-up and latest injuries Raheem Sterling is on the verge of returning from a hamstring injury – providing Manchester City with a major boost ahead of their...
● Jurgen Klopp stands by decision to substitute Liverpool star Sadio Mane during Atletico defeat Jurgen Klopp has held talks with Sadio Mane over his shock half-time withdrawal during Liverpool's midweek defeat to Atletico...
● Leon Maxwell: Seven people charged with murder after shooting of 38-year-old outside Queensbury Tube station Police were called to the scene in Cumberland Road at about 9pm following reports of a shooting.
● Crystal Palace vs Newcastle preview: Premier League prediction, tickets, TV, live stream, H2H, team news, odds Crystal Palace welcome Newcastle to Selhurst Park on Saturday in desperate need of a victory.
● Prince Andrew targeted by bus stunt urging him to 'call the FBI' to discuss Jeffrey Epstein Prince Andrew was targeted by a bus stunt urging him to "call the FBI" to discuss the investigation into Jeffrey Epstein.
● The biggest moments of London Fashion Week We take a look back at this season's London Fashion Week and pick out our most iconic moments
● Welsh band Manic Street Preachers donate £3,000 to flood relief in Wales Welsh rock band Manic Street Preachers have donated £3,000 to a local flood-relief fund after parts of the country were hit by flooding.
● Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane backs Sergio Ramos to play for Spain at Olympics Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane says captain Sergio Ramos has his blessing to play at this summer's Olympic Games.
● Leicester vs Man City preview: Premier League prediction, tickets, TV, live stream, H2H, team news, odds It's third hosting second in the Premier League as Manchester City travel to Leicester City.
● This Morning fans delighted as Richard Madeley and Judy Finnegan return to the show The television veterans said they felt like they'd "picked up where we left off"
● Moment man saves wild seal by pinning it down and cutting flag from around its neck This is the moment a man saves a wild seal by chasing and pinning it down before removing a flag that had become embedded into its body.
● US comedian Brad Williams helps raise $200,000 to send bullied Australian schoolboy Quaden Bayles to Disneyland More than $200,000 has been raised to send a bullied Australian schoolboy with dwarfism on a dream trip to...
● Moschino harks back to the age of Marie Antoinette for its Milan Fashion Week show Let them eat Moschino
● Jose Mourinho: Tottenham injury problems up front are the worst in Europe Jose Mourinho says no team in Europe is suffering more with injuries than Tottenham's current striker problem.
● Prada's autumn/winter 2020 show was an intellectualised take on contemporary fashion The Italian brand has form for making the unfashionable fashionable
● Fendi's future-facing show at Milan Fashion Week aims to entice Instagram generation with tech collaboration The new Fendi woman is undeniably future-facing
● It's time to make Bukary Saka promotion to the Arsenal first team official What does Bukary Saka have to do to get into Arsenal's first team?
● Royal Mail to increase price of first and second class stamps due to 'challenging business environment' Royal Mail is set to increase the price of first class and second class stamps.