● Organisers remain hopeful that popular Seafest can still go ahead next year Organisers behind the annual Seafest are hopeful that next year's event will go ahead.
● New study to examine proposed bus route between Ellon and Aberdeen A new study is being carried out on a proposed bus route from the Park and Ride in Ellon to the Garthdee Road corridor in Aberdeen.
● TRAVEL: Treetop luxury and culinary delights await at Ramside Hall in Durham We were really excited about our weekend away, just before the coronavirus pandemic – driving down to Humberside to visit family before heading back...
● Outer Hebrides care home residents enjoy virtual ceilidhs thanks to council initiative Care home residents in the Western Isles have been enjoying half hour virtual ceilidhs as part of a council initiative.
● Flood group demands answers six weeks on from disastrous Stonehaven flooding A group set up to protect a Mearns town from flooding is demanding answers after scores of people were forced out their homes once more.
● 10pm curfew and home-working hitting north and north-east hospitality sector Business owners across the north and north-east have been counting the cost of coronavirus and lockdown for some time.
● New Covid-19 spike forces hundreds of Aberdeenshire teachers and support staff into quarantine More than 200 teachers and support staff in Aberdeenshire have been ordered to quarantine due to a spike in Covid-19 cases, new...
● Fisherman who suffered life-changing accident thanks Aberdeen charity for support during ordeal A Sri Lankan fisherman has tied the knot back in his homeland – but maintains he will never forget his Aberdeen experience.
● Sweet treats: A scrumptious easy-to-make three-ingredient Santiago tart With origins dating back to the middle ages, this three-ingredient almond cake is the perfect sweet treat to have with a cuppa.
● Watkins off the mark as Dons beat 10-man Ross County in Dingwall Marley Watkins opened his account for Aberdeen as they beat Ross County 3-0 to move within two points of third placed Hibernian in the Scottish Premiership.
● Two youths reported in connection with deliberate fire at Aberdeenshire barn Two youngsters have been reported following a deliberate fire at an Aberdeenshire barn.
● Man taken to hospital after car and motorbike collide on A82 A man has been taken to hospital following a crash on the A82.
● Crimes and punishment: A glimpse into the weird and wonderful world of the justice system in the 18th and 19th centuries John Wright takes a look at some of the crimes committed by local residents that resulted in them being...
● Lifeboats launched after surfers almost swept out to sea off Aberdeen beach Two surfers had to be rescued after almost being swept out to sea off Aberdeen beach.
● Meet the Aberdeen woman living with hair loss since the age of only 12 Amanda Wright is walking briskly down the street, umbrella held aloft as she smiles in greeting.
● Class at Aberdeen secondary school isolating following positive Covid-19 test Pupils at an Aberdeen secondary school will have to isolate for two weeks after a child tested positive for Covid-19.
● North family fundraising for life-enhancing electric wheelchair bike for James A north family has launched a fundraiser to buy an electric bike to support a disabled man through the pandemic and beyond.
● Former Aberdeen giftshop gets new lease on life A former Aberdeen gift shop that has traded for more than five decades has been granted a new lease on life.